Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Knight League 2004

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fraser Valley Knight League-2004

I didn't see a thread started for this summer yet, so if there is one let me know, if not, who is playing this summer, i know that gn is out as they are travelling this summer, the lions are in, pau? rangers? storm? langley? poco? sikh? sfc? anyone else?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello FVSL Summer,

Just thought I'd say I'll be looking forward to the beers in the summer time sunshine...playing with SFC - Sundowners, who would have thought... :cool:

see you in two weeks :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st Summer Report. The Langley Derby.

United vs The Clones.
We're all good friends in Langley aren't we?

Utd started with plenty of HAHA to get into the summer spirit.
The Clones however had other ideas and promptly thumped anyone standing on the ball, too much play off hockey if you ask me. Complete wankers.
Clones played Route One footy all night and paid for it by conceding two goals.
Bring on those DirtyNoGoodSon'sO'Bitches in Surrey. Nice to see ToeJam can find a team. :)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Foooook Me! :eek:

PAU went 0-2 last night in league play after a 4-2 loss to a strong and fit Metro Ford. We lost our first match 3-2 to defending champs, the Storm. I have to say, I'm missing the days we could rely on a win by playing the Clones in their God awful orange kit, and mullets fying everywhere. The competition has increased quite dramatically in the last couple years.

Metro Ford looked as if they had the majority of their regulars out, with notable additions such as the wily veteran Joe Deacon in the middle of the park. We were missing a few key regulars ourselves which made it all the more difficult chasing the two young black kids and Izad up front! :eek:

Please tell me we can look forward to a nice, leisurely game of football sometime this summer! :cool:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Skip but selling the franchise was impossible to turn down.

Let's just say they paid a hefty price. :eek:

Starting next week there will be 4 rangers out there.(part of the deal)

Metro Ford Rangers, hmm?

Coach.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Skippy - Go fcuk yourself. :mad:

:D

Skip said:
Please tell me we can look forward to a nice, leisurely game of football sometime this summer! :cool:

I don't know Skippy.
I heard from a reliable source from MF, who happens to be a partner of a local soccer retail conglomerate, :D , that the likes of Cainy and Aves were not taking anything too leisurely out there.
Rumour is that they will be heading up a franchise deal of their own apparently this summer.
"The Ginge Minge Butcher Shoppe".

I miss this league already, :(

RF

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
...Cainy and Aves were not taking anything too leisurely out there.
Rumour is that they will be heading up a franchise deal of their own apparently this summer.
"The Ginge Minge Butcher Shoppe".

The wee red man did get a little shovey out there after an errant elbow from a MF player. This is true.

Actually, his rant was quite reminescent of yours a couple years ago if I recall correctly, loosing your nut at South Surrey Athletic park after a loss to us. Remember??? ;) :D

~Skip

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no idea what you're on about. :rolleyes: :eek:

Errant elbow?
Somehow that never was brought to my attention.

I would have thought an errant hip maybe to the head but not an elbow. ;)

You gotta like the way Cainy plays though - 100%.
I'd take him on my team any day.
Speaking of Cainy, when was your birthday again?..... :D

Who else is in the league this year?
Any other sides drop out or join?

Have a good one boys,

RF

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The lions are 1-1, first game against punjabi f.c. max power stunned them in shootouts, stopping 4 of 6...second game against what i think was sikh united, we lost 3-2, played with 11 players, and went down to 10 with about 20 left

From the sounds of it pau, storm, punjabi f.c., sikh, metro ford, two langley teams, and the lions are playing this summer, is that everyone? no surrey fc?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Costley has said he has a team in there but had the first few games postponed due to Peg's provincial cup run.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Shameful BC Championship plug. :eek:

:D
No, shameful would be making all non premium members having Peg avatars and their signatures turned on with a Peg team picture :D

As you were,

~Regs.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
As you were,

~Regs.

Stealing my signature hey Regs?! I heard once that imitation is the highest form of flattery. I'm flattered. I'b even MORE flattered if I actually came up with the saying.....but I digress. :D

RF,

The league would appear to be a strong one this summer actually:

Peg
Storm
Metro Ford
SUFC
Akal
Punjab FC :confused:
ND Lions
PAU

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Stealing my signature hey Regs?! I heard once that imitation is the highest form of flattery.
I heard that imitation is simply another form of being an unoriginal thieving bastard but, in any case, we're all friends here.

As I once was, Fastshow.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2 Punjab FC 0

A spirited game last night with some decent skill and pace (considering a good many of us are now way out of shape, and also old :eek: )

I don't know where some of these gifted Indian players come from, but there is definetly some talent on all their sides. In particular, #9 in the middle of the park. Can anyone shed some light as to where this guy plays in the regular season?? Never seen him before, and he was fukcing all over the pitch last night!

~S

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip aka F2 or was it F3,

#9 for PFC must be Paul Bahia Jr. He plays for Indo FC in the winter and is planning on returning to UBC or attending a university in Memphis next fall. Good player with bags of energy. Tough to get him to slow down.

Gilly

PS/ We played the potential "new look" Peg for the upcoming years: Costley, Fiddler, Greener, Powell, Steady along with some even younger legs. Good group. It was a good light-hearted run with JB handing out two unnecessary red cards. One to each team. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0