Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Agent Frenzy!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bieksa would love to play in Chicago..

I stopped reading after that Chicago quote because I was afraid of what you'd say, or spell later.

WHY would Bieksa LOVE to play in Chicago? Did your mom's second cousins babysitters aunt have a conversation with him? He said that he'd love to visit the windy facking city or whatever they call it?

Your a DONK and a FAKE.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nobody is this bad, seriously.

Mr. Base - please stop it. If you are not doing it on purpose, I'm sorry, but TTP is for grown-ups who can at least spell at a grade 8 level minimum.

Post gibberish like the above again and you'll get a permanent TTP time-out.

Sound good?

Great!

:rolleyes:

I have a feeling English isn't his first language:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The point at the time was that "some posts" by Mr Base were fine. But others were just off the wall. I could understand not being able to spell a last name but spelling it differently several times within the same post was just too much :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demitra is "All but done"

terms have been agreed, but no contract has been signed.

His agent is quoted as saying this news is "quite premature"

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course we'll match... compensation would only be a 2nd round pick, which would mean we would have lost a 3rd round pick for nothing!

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I guess it is obvious that Davidson hates Gillis as well............I think this year will be more interesting off the ice than on.......watching to see if Gillis can make a trade with anyone:rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Dynamo FC does not like me, what a shame. Bernier is here , Laduc will be here, Wedwood is here, Hodgson is here,Carseloo will be here.
Payett is here, Hordachuk is here.Kesler,Burrows and hard nose Rypien is here.Shannon might stick around.We just need one center man that can score twenty five goals a year and we will do ok.That is why i pointed out Bieksa as a trade bate.We will have to give to get a good center man back.Twins and Mason Raymond that is dam good line.
As good as any number one line.Second line could use a six foot four down the midle.

Over all one D and one guy up front and one more tough guy,to take care of Aginla and and a big guy on D.I just can not wate to see some one from Canucks sh-t kick Aginla and his big brow goon.
now bit in Rusian for my bud Dynamo FC. Haroshi Tawarich zachevo tee nje haroshi chalovek.Cheers go Canucks go.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Dynamo FC does not like me, what a shame. Bernier is here , Laduc will be here, Wedwood is here, Hodgson is here,Carseloo will be here.
Payett is here, Hordachuk is here.Kesler,Burrows and hard nose Rypien is here.Shannon might stick around.We just need one center man that can score twenty five goals a year and we will do ok.That is why i pointed out Bieksa as a trade bate.We will have to give to get a good center man back.Twins and Mason Raymond that is dam good line.
As good as any number one line.Second line could use a six foot four down the midle.

Over all one D and one guy up front and one more tough guy,to take care of Aginla and and a big guy on D.I just can not wate to see some one from Canucks sh-t kick Aginla and his big brow goon.
now bit in Rusian for my bud Dynamo FC. Haroshi Tawarich zachevo tee nje haroshi chalovek.Cheers go Canucks go.

IS YOU FIRST NAME FREE?

U SUCK!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska troshko trosko my friend how did you know what Hebru is.Do you want to hear the latest. Panthers want a swap two for two. We would get a big guy in the midle and a young six foot four D. They would take Bieksa and Shannon.
We will see if this take place. They were also asking for Richie in the deal.I am not sure what the brass will do.Chicago is ofering a centre and a Franch Canadian winger for Bieksa Shannon.It is funny to see that each club wants to get as many small guys as posible.
Come payoffs they all sit and watch the big boys play.

Polska just look at this line up Luango the best-Ohland C and sud Edler-Mason Raymond the rebel and caret brows.We look dam good.
Line two Bernier French conection,magic Welwood and Pantha Payett it looks ok.
Kesle American rock, Burrows the spike and beat them up Rypien best in the west.
Hordichuk Mr carver,Jonhnson stay at home lad and Borduc or Shannon or, Hansen,or Astrian speedster,or Hodgson or new guy. It looks good. Mr Gillis is not a dumb guy ship will sail high seas. If Gillis does land a good old guy, all that will do is only improvment on the second line and that is the biggest problem last year. Twins were blamed but the fault was our second line and no one to stand up to goons from the other clubs.Balance is the key.We are getting closer to it.If we can land a tough guy from Phinex that will be it.They will fear from each line that our coach sends out.Calgary is going to play some goon hockey this year, we must have a guy to stand up to that crap.As much as i hate to see Morrison go Gillis has to change the club it was far to small in our group.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0