Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL 2003/2004 Rumours and Stuff.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Believe it when Ranger posts it....

until then...

dont believe the hype.
Most of the TTP Ranger players are away for the week....wait until they post it to believe it.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Believe it when Ranger posts it....

Originally posted by Zaurrini
until then...

wait until they post it to believe it.

Or just talk to the League Executive. I am sure they will confirm it as true.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumors

Yes, the rumor is true. The Rangers were taking on a new coach that was going to take over the Prim. spot. He originally wanted to coach MF only to be denied. We were his next choice. He was to bring 6 youngsters from MF plus the Ranger friendly MF vets. As of last week, I heard the coach was re-offered the MF job after he accepted ours......... now we have no primier spot. I believe the Vets are still coming, but there will be no more Primier team. This is what I was told, but remember......I am the stepchild.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You gotta feel for the execs. Finally, they had an offseason with relatively low controversy, and most of the oustanding issues either solved or close to being solved before September...now this.

Too bad.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tonight

For those who are interested........We play tonight in the finals against the storm, I will ask but Keno and Fraser are away so who knows.......I will ask the MF guys.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big disapointment

No Rangers is a big disapointment, I feel like sea biscuits girlfriend...unsatisfied.:p

I really wanted to play those guys, but i guess it just wasn't meant to be. If i were the Rangers I'd already be sick of winning Div.1. Maybe you guys should just lose this season for a change.
May be fun :D

The question I want answered is who gets the spot now? I hope it can be filled at such sort notice. My vote goes to the storm they are the best team to put there. It will be interesting to see what the officials do.

Oh well Rangers you guys can still win the pac cup oh wait sorry the lions already have it maybe next year.:knvb:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Big disapointment

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
Oh well Rangers you guys can still win the pac cup oh wait sorry the lions already have it maybe next year.:knvb:

Last time i checked, the Pak was in Crafty's trophy room...

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Night Rhider..........It's a long season, I hope nothing as tragic as your touch happens to your team. Best of luck!:bronco:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waaah

Last time i checked, the Pak was in Crafty's trophy room...

Okay you guys, so i worded it wrong i meant its ours this year. It was just a joke anyway. Gotta talk trash its in my young nature. You shouldn't take everthing so seriously, I thought you had a sense of humor.
For example look at your faces...:wa:

Stepchild my teams got plenty of touch thank you very much. Don't be so sensitive. Now be still as i nail on these Delta Lion horseshoes. You've been branded!:D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Waaah

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
Okay you guys, so i worded it wrong i meant its ours this year. It was just a joke anyway. Gotta talk trash its in my young nature. You shouldn't take everthing so seriously, I thought you had a sense of humor.
For example look at your faces...:wa:

Stepchild my teams got plenty of touch thank you very much. Don't be so sensitive. Now be still as i nail on these Delta Lion horseshoes. You've been branded!:D

huh?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knight Rhider

I believe the tragic coach "AKA Stepchild" was refering to your team not pinning their hopes on your "Tragic touch"!!!;)
Your hair usually gets in the way, but at least that gives you an excuse...
Regarding the Rangers sudden drop out of Premier... Nothing is confirmed or denied as of yet... Only Coach or RF can give the 100%... Other than that, the league would benifit from their presense, but in all honesty they are completely overated!!!:rolleyes:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drunk

Is Knight Rider drunk or what? That is worse than any of DITH drunk postings. fcuking atrocious.

You guys just don't understand the joke. Somethings are meant for people other than you!:rolleyes:

To expain to those who don't "get it" i was saying "yeah maybe, but it doesn't matter cause my team has plenty touch..." like to make up...like i was joking with him...like...forget it. Thanks for the clarification though Guiness.

Huh? oh okay...

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: open welcome to all to join a Premier team

If the rangers were going to join with MF, why not stay in the FV and join GN who have a number of players missing for the upcoming season.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone get their shite together!

I was wondering if anyone could clarify the Rangers situation about them having a premier spot. As I understood SFC Rangers and SFC Pegasus were part of the same club. What's been happening is a matter of player/coach shuffling amongst the club, seeing as SFC already had a premier spot, not the Rangers being awarded a premier position. If what our coach at practice said is true and "SFC" (not the Rangers) have decided to pull out of the premier because of not getting the players they would of liked that's pretty fukcing weak!

Come on boys your a better team than Aldergrove, ND Lions and now supposedly Whalley Storm who have all been "given" a premier berth with or without the MF players or coach. If SFC (Rangers) who have proven themselves as a quality team and deserving of a premier position are not represented in premier it once again tarnishes the credibility of the FVSL.

The flipant nature of teams and the league is obviously why the FVSL gets a bad rap from outsiders looking in at the soap opera in which we farmers play soccer.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hold that thought Millsy

the soap opera in which we farmers play soccer
Speak for yourself and your kind Cowboy... We at PAU and the like are not entertained by Soaps and do not shag sheep!!!

Notthatthere'sanythingwrongwiththat...:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0