Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars FVSL All Stars 2003.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Kenny

Mr. Laity has always been a 110% guy game in and out... You know what you're getting with that lad every week... Well done mate, however coming from Crafty, it may be somewhat tainted???:eek: He does love the hammers!!!;)

Who are the others who were not there??? Certainly Cam Willmots would have been selected??? What about anyone else that couldn't make the match???

Guinnessgladtobefinallyplayingsummerbeerleaguefutba.:D

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good first match....

Not a bad start for us considering that was our first game together. We did have three training sessions but it's never like being in the game. You could tell the guys were nervous the first 20 minutes, then we settled down and took it to them for a while.

I agree Ken was MOTM........the guy is fit and a great defender! Sliver did awesome considering he was asked to play center back. Unsung hero was definitely Ravi Turre who worked hard to open up space for me and Tyler. Overall, it was pretty fast paced (those chinese guys can run :( ) and we matched it well. They had no finish, we took our chances. We were also missing Cam (who was there but hurt), Grievsy (PAU), Stu Currie (POCO), Halvy (Rangers). Anyhow, onto the next match.

Most, if not all, of the Valley brass were out last night watching (including pretty much all the refs from the FVSL). They're pretty excited about the team, and are throwing a bunch of money into it........ don't know the plans for sure, but they're talking about playing 4-5 games over the summer, with possible travel plans to the island and the interior.

YourFraserValleyAnimals :wa:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ken Laity

Just a quick word on Laity,try and use him up front as I believe GEU might do now and then this up coming year. His speed is crazy and he can keep it going for a full 90. The guy is far too fit to be on our team:(

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Squad

Looking at the quality of the team list, I can only guess that I was out when the phone calls were being made to myself and dozens of other unavailable players. :cool:

P.S.- What kind of an all-star team wouldn't take a classy bench warmer like Rangerforever? He's the best in the business at what he does.........................not much .

silvercheckingfordialtonefox

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unjust selections

:D :D

Really, what gives?

Crafty:
How could you not go with the Silver Fox? (AKA Bed Shitter)
I mean, when the game's on the line in the biggest match of the year, and you need someone to slot that PK, he's money.
Money.

RFreallylookingforwardtothebustripnow

;)

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Unjust selections

Originally posted by Rangerforever
:D :D

Really, what gives?

Crafty:
How could you not go with the Silver Fox? (AKA Bed Shitter)
I mean, when the game's on the line in the biggest match of the year, and you need someone to slot that PK, he's money.
Money.

RFreallylookingforwardtothebustripnow

;)

Trust me, I tried. The problem was that every time I called the 1-900 # I had for Silver Fox all I got was somebody called Madam Whiplash wanting to play with balls that were not related to soccer at all.

However, she did have unbelievable dribbling skills !!!!!.

Cheers;)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game

I thought the game was brilliant. Ken was great to, but my man of the match was Jason Bolt. In the second half he shut them down big time.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL allstars

Well done lads on your first victory. Hopefully the team will play all summer - I look forward to joining you in about a month following some family medical issues.

Cheers.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ALL STAR SQUAD

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney

MARK MCQUEEN - PAU (CAPT)
QUOTE]

Thanks... we at PAU now have to listen to Hibee address himeself all the time as the Captain of the Allstars.
He has just sent us all an email with the demand that we adress him as .."Oh Captain, My Captain"

Must go now and check on the students playing softball.
theFenian

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALL STARS v. TRINITY

Next All Star game is against Trinity on June 19th, 2003 - 8.00PM KO at their park. Hope to see as many FVSL TTP'ers out there showing their support for the lads.

Cheers:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be there!

Crafty... They are FIT and FAST, but pretty light in the lofers. Should be a good game though. What a magic park for a game.

Can I play?

(likeIdon'tknowwhat'scomingnow...)

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I'll be there!

Originally posted by knvb
Crafty... They are FIT and FAST, but pretty light in the lofers. Should be a good game though. What a magic park for a game.

Can I play?

(likeIdon'tknowwhat'scomingnow...)

Shall I, Shall I, no..no.. Uh no comment.!!!!;)

Look forward to seeing you at the park

Cheers

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP FVSL's crowd

Touchy subject but what is the pint situation at Trinity. What if they saw bertrum and Gongshow on the sidline with a mini-cooler full of icy cold beverages? I am not really in the good books with some of the fella's from Trinity. :D

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beer...

We are talking Trinity Western University here. I played with a couple of TWU players when I played for the Abby Storm. They looked at me like I was Satan when we had a few pints after the game. That's why I am asking about beer on the field policy.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukers!!!

Why do you book a match on a Thursday night when you have 4 of our players (plus our shitty coach)!!! Some of us would like to support you lot, but how the hell can we be expected to take in the match when we are busy drinking at Newton that night???
Yet again, poor organization skills on the part of the FVSL...:rolleyes:

I'm sure Superfox's won't be there anyhow...
1. PAU beer league wankers have a match...
2. I'm the beer man!!!
3. He was not named captain and is bitter with Hibee...
4. We are self coached and have hott girlfriends (except Studs up)
5. He's banned from Trinity after his couple of seasons there!!!:eek:

Guinnesswouldlovedtohavesupportedhismatesoverpints!!!:(

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0