Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars FVSL All Stars 2003.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALL STARS 2 DOUGLAS COLLEGE 2

This game rounded off the program for this season. I personally think this years program was a success and hope to build on it for next year. Players seemed to enjoy the experience and got to meet each other and gain some mutual respect. I had a lot of fun coaching with Cainy and got to know the players better around the league.

Thanks to all the TTP'ers that supported and played.

Hopefully we'll see you next year.

Cheers

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ALL STAR SQUAD

i know a lot of players than you should have selected better than many you have got. im not tryinh to stick my foot on your cause thats a good team there. but there is a lot of talent not playing premier and thats where you chose from.. i [lay with maybe the most talented and fastest forward in delta and you probably never even looked his direction. to bad...maybe next year youll expand your horizions and look around a bit first.....just my opinion..maybe its cause you wanted to give the forward position to one of your own players first. good luck any in the game its nice to see that hopefully canadian soccer may pick up in tearms of quality.

Crafty Cokcney said:
For those who are interested, here is the squad that played last night in the 4 - 0 win over the Chinese Nationals.

ROB MILLS - GEU
AMANDEEP RAI - GN SPORT
BRETT JEFFERIES - PAU
LLOYD SILVA - POCO
KEN LAITY - GEU
DAVID BURNS - DELTA
MARK MCQUEEN - PAU (CAPT)
GREG BURKETT - POCO
JASON BOLDT - GEU
DARREN HOZLE - PAU
MATT ORMERUD - DELTA
RAVI TURRE - GN SPORT
MOE MAHJOUB - PAU
TYLER WILLARD - CHILLIWACK

(2) goals a piece for Moe and Tyler.

My MOTM - Ken Laity - GEU

Cheers

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
i know a lot of players than you should have selected better than many you have got. im not tryinh to stick my foot on your cause thats a good team there. but there is a lot of talent not playing premier and thats where you chose from.. i [lay with maybe the most talented and fastest forward in delta and you probably never even looked his direction. to bad...maybe next year youll expand your horizions and look around a bit first.....just my opinion..maybe its cause you wanted to give the forward position to one of your own players first. good luck any in the game its nice to see that hopefully canadian soccer may pick up in tearms of quality.

Thanks dopeashell for your support. :confused:

I appreciate your comments, and the ones that I could understand, I will surely take under advisement. Unfortunately my horizons aren't very wide and I'm not a very good coach either. Maybe you would be interested in helping me out. :eek:

Cheers

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

easy guy i wasnt trying to step on your toes, relax beside im to busy anyway..
Crafty Cokcney said:
Thanks dopeashell for your support. :confused:

I appreciate your comments, and the ones that I could understand, I will surely take under advisement. Unfortunately my horizons aren't very wide and I'm not a very good coach either. Maybe you would be interested in helping me out. :eek:

Cheers

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty Cokcney,

I agree wih dopeashell. You not only should spend more time looking at Div 1 but also O-35's. What kind of a coach are you anyway? I know of two excellent players with great muscle tone in Div 2. They run like the wind and wear Argentinian style headbands. They would look magnificent on the pitch. But you wouldn't be interested in players like that would you? There is one player in Div 3 who wears shorts two sizes too small, has homemade tattoos on his knuckles and tries bicycle kicks at least three times a half. Not good enough for your team hey Cokcney? Same ole crap. Just another coach who wants his favourites at the expense of forming the best team possible!:rolleyes: :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0