Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars FVSL All Stars

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth isn't a hillbilly. He's a stupid, ugly, not knowing what to do when you break your arm in grade 4, swashbuckling, teh ghey metrosexual, ugly hillbilly.

There. I said it.

Someone had to.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will drive to Kamloops and grab you by your scrawny broken grade 4 arm and shove it so far up dude's ass he'll be begging for the 5 knuckle chuckle. On topic div 1 players and masters should have their own allstar teams.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How 'bout Masters Girth?
Should they be excluded?
I guess if they play for the Rangers yes?
When will that hard-on subside anyway? :rolleyes: :D

Girth and JTL have both been eating those Ranger blue pills with the big "V" on them.

I think their hard-ons for us Rangers won't go away until June or so ... ;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm saying if he's good enough to play on the allstar team then he should be playing premier. Step up or step out.

Keep in mind 18 games at the premier level is alot different then one or two or three for the Pak isn't it? Just my opinion.

Ranger forever, I have this
I believe girth is making his usual boring and well outdated comments towards the Rangers not playing prem. and not necessarily Dobbin......he played only half a season too. Does this get your goat even more girth?
Glad we can keep you posting.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger forever, I have this
I believe girth is making his usual boring and well outdated comments towards the Rangers not playing prem. and not necessarily Dobbin......he played only half a season too. Does this get your goat even more girth?
Glad we can keep you posting.

Agreed.
We have three or four guys that could easily play premier.
Myself NOT included. I would have a tough time playing any sport that requires running right now.

Just because you can play at a higher level doesnt mean you have too.

That being said, I personally believe they should re-name this event the FVSL Premier All Star Team and stick with 2008-2009 premier players.
The VMSL does not ask the Div 1 players (as far as I know).
The top 2-3 teams in VMSL Div 1 A and Div 1 B probably have at least one guy who should/could be a part of the VMSL All Star team, but I dont see them asking.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Options!? An 8-0 Schellacking at the hands of the VMSL this time last year says the Peanut Gallery should shut the hell up and let McQueen and co have another run at it without the likes of girth offering his advice like he was the special one. :rolleyes:

FFS.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm assuming you've never played premier Johnny?

Boy little Johnny gets fired up from opinions that don't match his!

Signed...the peanut gallery

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
all good div 1 teams have to have a few prem quality players otherwise they would be middle of the pack
just as the bottom dwellers have a few div 2 players ....

girth what about outkast ..... all star last year moves up to vmsl then returns to a div 1 team ...... similar to dobin.... is there anyone on that D list better than him.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand that the talent is / may be there in some Div 1 players. My point is that I believe that to make the Premier division have the " respect " that it deserves that players should only be picked from that level.

Outkast would make a premier allstar team yes but should he be on it if he chooses to play div 1? ...that's all I'm saying.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand that the talent is / may be there in some Div 1 players. My point is that I believe that to make the Premier division have the " respect " that it deserves that players should only be picked from that level.

Outkast would make a premier allstar team yes but should he be on it if he chooses to play div 1? ...that's all I'm saying.

fair point

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0