Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars FVSL All Stars

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"We" were with-out all the ACBC, Abby and Langley players this weekend so there were a few fill-in's from Chilliwack,PAU and Poco.

Bluebird, Kaz came on the second half and play out left and did very well... speedy little bugger. Matt Ormorod (butchered that I'm sure), my self and Chilliwacks GK, Brian, Brent? ( name escapes me at the moment) went along to help out.

soccer4life

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goalie name from the wack Ryan Prosser and I thought that is was a little better organized in the second half thats for sure!! :)

BOATSANDHOES!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got some pictures up now...

Local Soccer - TTP Multimedia Gallery II

( Fcuking gallery keeps timing out, Regs. :mad: )

Good game last night. The VMSL have a terrific side. I thought we were a bit fortunate to only be down 3 at half to be honest, after they had a couple of cross bars and few near misses. A line change and a couple subs just after half and we clawed our way back in it for a bit, but by the end it was a bit of free for all up front. Sulentic and Corazza linked up for an all world goal and Sulentic scored probably the cheekiest scoop goal I’ve ever seen on the park. Man it was nice. I think TK got one and I’m not sure who had their other two. We got goals from Sean Patterson, Kaz and myself.

A big thank you to the FVSL exec. and Thomas Mills in particular for a great job organizing and putting everything together. I thought it was first class all the way around and was really happy to be a part of it. Thanks for having me. I don't know why some players wouldn't want to be apart of this.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think not.

the keeper couldn't be blamed for any of the goals... in fact, he was fearless against corrazza on multiple occassions.

he did very well.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0