Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Banter Off Season 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Art, apparently you don't have much to do in China right now? Lol...

Been very busy trying to hunt down an alternate set of jerseys for the Dynamo. Was thinking Red, knock-off Man United Jerseys would be super sweet but I seem to recall another team already using this killer idea?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been very busy trying to hunt down an alternate set of jerseys for the Dynamo. Was thinking Red, knock-off Man United Jerseys would be super sweet but I seem to recall another team already using this killer idea?

lol, kinda sad how your team lost to the team wearing the knock offs, huh ? :rolleyes: btw we're going back to our original blue shirts we've been using the few years prior to last season. so you can get those man utd shirts.:p

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, sigh, we lost to the Man Utd knockoffs, however what pains my memory even more (rolleyes): after you guys went up 1 or 2-0, the game progressed with a couple of your players hitting the turf in agony, sitting there for awhile, and then after a few carefully placed squirts of water: jumped back onto their feet!

Now friend, that is just fuking gay (and I am not referring to someone who is a homosexual but rather as how the the term is described in the last season of south park).

Anyway, I already changed my mind, I think I am going to try to find a set of Inter Milan jerseys (super stoked!).

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
soo i mite be looking for a team dono what division or how commited i can be so prob not div1 but who knows as im playin on 2 indoor teams n got slow pitch soo send me a message if someone has an open spot

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has Guildford joined SFC? From the team contact site it looks like it. The 2 SFC teams couldn't be more polar opposites of each other :)

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes guildford joined SFC, it's a done deal now...

Whoa, what happened? Looked like Guildford United was able to do well on it's own?
No SFC Premier team, and looks like everyone is going to clawing over each other to finish Top 10 to stay in Div.1 this season, including the other SFC team, and can't do the ladder/transfer deal here. Was something to do with fields?

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoa, what happened? Looked like Guildford United was able to do well on it's own?
No SFC Premier team, and looks like everyone is going to clawing over each other to finish Top 10 to stay in Div.1 this season, including the other SFC team, and can't do the ladder/transfer deal here. Was something to do with fields?

Wow, I believe that is the first time I've seen the RANGERS referred to as the other SFC team! Now I know how Rodney Dangerfield felt.:( Welcome to the club to the team formerly known as Guildford United.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
From a players point of view, I think the reason we joined SFC was because of our numbers. We had a lot of guys out for Summer that played with us and wanted to play winter as well and instead of making another team, management thought it would be to our advantage to join a club and use a club system. What I've been told, is that there's a div.2 team that will be taking some of our excess players, so that we can get everyone minutes in some capacity. Not too sure about all the specifics as we were informed (the players) that we joined SFC just this week.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, so early predictions.......I'd have to go with Stolo. I mean 85% of their games are cancelled due rain or snow and postponed till the end of the season when 85% of the teams don't give a shite anymore. Plus, without GPS and a full tank of gas, you'll never make it to their home games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0