Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - September 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's official, Mission have definitely folded, leaving us (Peace Arch Selects) without a game for this Saturday. We would like to put together an exhibition game for 6:30 Saturday on the turf at South Surrey. If anyone knows a team that also needs a game have them email elston.chris@gmail.com

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's been said many times in the div one forums here, just scroll through and read up and you'll see. :) This latest folding comes with good news since we were scheduled to play them in prime boarding season, I think this calls for a weekend getaway to sun peaks or big white! :knvb:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli drops ... then Mission.

Looks like us Rangers get two bye weeks back to back before Pak Cup. :cool:

As for MOTW - gotta be Rangers vs. Peace Arch!!!

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's been said many times in the div one forums here, just scroll through and read up and you'll see. :) This latest folding comes with good news since we were scheduled to play them in prime boarding season, I think this calls for a weekend getaway to sun peaks or big white! :knvb:

I don't want to scroll up. Someone just tell me. Very nice icon by the way.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
im disappointed that we won't have the opportunity to play on a poorly lit field with no lines, truly a shame.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry boys, those folded spots will be filled w/ high quality Div. 2 squads...or mid range div. 3 squads...or any team that applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0