Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Move Shaz to defence, they wont think of shutting down the defence :wa:

FTW

He's not allowed to do anything he's suspended. He will be hiding the bushes yelling commands to Ozzie in arabic. Wearing a movember mustache.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Johnny K will be there and he has a new titanum leg so hope the other team brings their shin guards

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

WestCoast What!!! where have you been buddy...I miss you man...how about playing some poker Saturday night?
I pay for your buyin and we split what you win. !
Message me.
Hell ,Ill buy in anyone who wants to play...Message me!

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

They have two strong, fast strikers who are pretty slick on the ball. Take away their center mids and the defense will inevitably shitpump the ball up the field and just hope for the best. If u can shut down Ozzie and Shaz up front, you've probably got a pretty good chance at winning... easier said than done tho. Good luck!

good advice!

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

So pretty much shut down our mids and strikers and score on the defence you will win.

who is this soccer genius? I think a kid can give better advice then that.

Well I was trying to be polite. Basically, giving the other team a heads up on the only two players on the team that can make anything happen, because the rest of the team is pretty shyte. This team will implode as soon as you score a goal on them and start bitching at eachother, and with a little smack talk its pretty easy to get them off their game. Lots of tough guys on the sidelines, when we played them the ref had to stop to the game to talk to their sideline 3 or 4 times and eventually asked one idiot to leave before restarting the game. They have what I like to call a "safe play" backline. In that, whenever you put any kind of pressure on them they punt the ball up the field or out of bounds. They basically bypassed their center mf's all game ( I can only assume because of my excellent marking ). Also, they have a left back with an attrocious voice... The kid sounds like the greased up deaf guy from family guy...

Its too friendly around here!

YouTube - Catch the Greased Up Deaf Guy

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Booo, our game against Stolo tonight was postponed, apparently there was a bereavement/death of someone who was close to the team, or maybe it had to do with there 2 suspended players.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Booo, our game against Stolo tonight was postponed, apparently there was a bereavement/death of someone who was close to the team, or maybe it had to do with there 2 suspended players.

with no game this weekend are you guy's gonna be unfit for next week? :p

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guildford 3 - Dynamo 1

We pretty much dominated this game start to finish. We got 2 pk's and they got 1, and the ref was just terrible on both sides (little asian guy...'i am da raw')
Guildford tried some new combo's out on the field in a game that wasnt even close. The game did get a bit chippy, but it wasnt anything too malicious just gamesmanship and Dynamo are a hard working good bunch of guys!

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ok so we are here at the mirage hammered as usual.before I go any further I like to tell thank mr junction for sure you are a f -n idiot.Something every team gets to stop mids and forwards and score on the defenders but I guess you didn't get it. Sfc guildford is made out of heart desire and a system that only mr junction knows but after all we are are just happy to be in div 1 and battle with the boys as for talk to talk we don't got much but we always like a dance and walk the walk regardless of win or loss. It's brother hood and family love Sfc guildford is your home . Love this league and you all.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dynamo 1 SFC Guildford 3.

First of all, in response to Junction's post, you were right: they dance, they have a few good players in the mid and up front, and their backline usually pumps the ball forward when under any pressure. We did deserve to lose the game: they had way more possession than we did and we did not show up as a team tonight. However, SFC only slightly edged us on shots on target and genuine goal scoring opportunities. Which brings me to my second point: the ref, wow! When guys lose they often complain about the ref, but if you look at Guildford7's post he also said the ref was shitte. I mean this guy was the worst ref I have ever had for a game. First goal, was a pk for Guildford. Second goal was another pk for guildford -questionable dive in my opinion- and right on the edge of the box, plus 2 minutes before this we our guy tackled on the edge of their box and we only got a free kick. Third goal, I guess the ref felt bad and gave us a pk on a call that was softer than the pk we had not called for us. Finally, their third goal was a header off a cross; I was close to the play and I could see the guy offside but the ref had just crossed the center circle.

We lost because we played our worst game of the year, but unfortunately we also got a shocking referee; I mean this guy should not being doing div.1 games. Do FVSL refs not get assessed by the league? I mean this guy clearly would get a failing grade and or demoted to div.3 or something.

On a side note: Yes, Junction there was a guy with a strange voice on the left side, our guy was coming in for a tackle on him when he had the ball and he gave out this weird kind of scream before our guy even got to him: everyone laughed. Also, late in the game, we were pressing and as a result they had a few odd man break outs, but when they made a good pass or a dummy step- over their whole sideline was like "ohhhhh, ahhhhhh, yeahhhh" and making all kinds of noises. That's a bit disrespectful I think, this is men's soccer: win or lose have some respect and be a good sport.

Cheers Guildford7 and best of luck the rest of the way.

Onlygoals: your post is some cheeseball shitte kid: heart, family love, brotherhood: I remember hearing one of your players (probably you) openly mock a teammate after he made some mistake on the field.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guildford is like a family Arthur and when one player makes a step over it is like the whole family does and they cheer and support this with oooohhhh and ahhhhh. Unfortunatly the Dynamo don't know what it is like to be in a brotherhood they love each other over there man..love each other. On a side note I see Azad Palani was suspended as a coach for 3 games, I wonder if Pegasus realizes he can't play in his VMSL premier games either.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know you guys mock how onlygoals comes on and spits out how we are a family blah blah, but it is really true. I have played youth soccer all my life and on anohter mens team and have never been with a team that bitches, party's, has a good time, laughs etc together. I can deff see how from other teams it looks silly, and I agree with arthur the oooing and aahhing on the sideline can get a bit much. Last night's game we had our fully line up, and I know the moody guy came on here saying we were'nt that good, but when we played them we missed 6 starters (why shaz was playing up front not sweeping).

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

FVRD 5 - 1 Coyotes....we started slow and were outplayed. by the time we started playing somewhat well we were down by a few. they played much better than we did, we had a few moments of good ball movement and lengthy possession but only one goal to show for it and much more chances gone begging. on to bradner cup next week, hopefully we can play better and get the win as our play in the league games needs to improve.

Guildford26

Nov 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well I was trying to be polite. Basically, giving the other team a heads up on the only two players on the team that can make anything happen, because the rest of the team is pretty shyte. This team will implode as soon as you score a goal on them and start bitching at eachother, and with a little smack talk its pretty easy to get them off their game. Lots of tough guys on the sidelines, when we played them the ref had to stop to the game to talk to their sideline 3 or 4 times and eventually asked one idiot to leave before restarting the game. They have what I like to call a "safe play" backline. In that, whenever you put any kind of pressure on them they punt the ball up the field or out of bounds. They basically bypassed their center mf's all game ( I can only assume because of my excellent marking ). Also, they have a left back with an attrocious voice... The kid sounds like the greased up deaf guy from family guy...

Hmmm...You know what i find funny that teams the last 2 years keep calling us shyte but we end up somehow keep winning over and over again! It must be because we only have 2 good players....

You keep talkin we'll keep winning. We'll see you again and we'll see what happens.....

P.S..As far as your comments regarding our left back we'll have an answer for you next time we play you...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

WestCoast What!!! where have you been buddy...I miss you man...how about playing some poker Saturday night?
I pay for your buyin and we split what you win. !
Message me.
Hell ,Ill buy in anyone who wants to play...Message me!

I definitely need to make it out there one of these weekends. Our home games are saturday nights at 6pm so makes it tough to make it when I play home games. Will try and make it out with a couple of friends this month.

And congrats on the addition to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0