Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter November & December 2010

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/f...er-september-october-2010-a-6.html#post322814
Ok so we are here at the mirage hammered as usual.before I go any further I like to tell thank mr junction for sure you are a f -n idiot.Something every team gets to stop mids and forwards and score on the defenders but I guess you didn't get it. Sfc guildford is made out of heart desire and a system that only mr junction knows but after all we are are just happy to be in div 1 and battle with the boys as for talk to talk we don't got much but we always like a dance and walk the walk regardless of win or loss. It's brother hood and family love Sfc guildford is your home . Love this league and you all.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

johnny boy we all know you are not much of a soccer player ,as we have watched you play and guildford united kicked your teams ass twice last year . Thank god for ttp a guy like you can talk the talk all day and post on every thread as you do with out having to walk the walk as you are a shite player. If one didnt know who you were i would think Regs has you on salary to post on every thread, but no wait your just a low life loser who doesnt do anything but talk shite.

Get a life buddy guildford left you in the dust last year we dont you coming back from the dead to tell us what to do . looking for new challenges and new teams to build a rivalry.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did you just tell us to check out your 1 second place finish at Presidents Cup? Sweet. I have one of those too, although I tend to forget it rather than boast about it.

Italion - jack ass the same shite I said to Johnny boy applys to you to . Actually you are a bigger loser buddy .

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well at least I can spell. Although I don't remember you walking over us ever, oh wait, you count summer. I do remember one game were we had 9 guys, I scored to put us up 1-0 and then you guys turned off the lights. Cheaters.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

at the half Pau nomads lead SFC guildford 2-1...

Second half coming up

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahaha, its just fun to wind up what seems to be ACBC's retarded child. They cry and whine all game on the pitch, whoop when their guys beat a guy, but not nearly as much talent. Or awesome hair cuts.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahaha, its just fun to wind up what seems to be ACBC's retarded child. They cry and whine all game on the pitch, whoop when their guys beat a guy, but not nearly as much talent. Or awesome hair cuts.

Like I said you sure can sit behind a computer and talk a lot off shite . you are the retard to think we turned the lights off on you I guess thats your best shot . I have no problem playing you anytime I guarantee a 3 0 shellacking at least. Just remember it won't be a spelling battle. You can bring the entire supporting cast ( polska, johnny and mr base)to help you and motivate you.

I will be waiting for the call back on the game asap we are free next week and the week afte and I have a field . No more talking the talk let's try to dance and see who is the last man standing .

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I can guarantee it wouldn't be a 3-0 shellacking, unless you're counting the amount of times you guys have broken legs only to get up 2 seconds later. Then I'd go as far to say 7-0. Unfortunately I won't be calling you, I'm off to Chicago, watch for me during the Canucks game tomorrow! Since JBN is paid by Regs to post in every forum, he'll read it and I'm sure try and set something up accordingly.

We won't need Polska or Mr. Base's support, we have housearrest, carniehore and strength and honour for that.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well at least I can spell. Although I don't remember you walking over us ever, oh wait, you count summer. I do remember one game were we had 9 guys, I scored to put us up 1-0 and then you guys turned off the lights. Cheaters.

i think i was reffing that game, and stal i dont think it was you who scored :p

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

More importantly ... will the Coyotes have the full replica Man U kits out at Newton on Friday night?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

More importantly ... will the Coyotes have the full replica Man U kits out at Newton on Friday night?

no no, we gone away from those kits, they looked pretty nice however, but we'll be wearing white tomorrow night, how come there was a field change ?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jimmy, we're Navy tops, white shorts and white socks ... field was changed to accomodate our VMSL Premier squad.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now why would you go and drag me into this????
I thought we were friends?

Guildford26

Nov 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Haha it never seems to stop. People love talkin sh*t about us. How we suck, cry like little girls, only play kick and run, have 2 good players on the entire team..etc etc....Im just curious why you guys keep losing to us?? If you are losing to a bunch of winey girls that have 2 good players how fu**in awful are you then?

Keep talkin we luv it!!!!

Guildford FC to the top bitc**s.....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

There is way too much of the pisstaking going to your guys heads. This website is take the piss, that's what happens. Doesn't make you popular, famous or even infamous. People talk shite to you guys for the reaction. It doesn't make you cool.

You can keep thinking it does if you want.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh and keep reading the posts there 2POST. Or maybe contribute to the site instead of hiding in the bushs touching yourself.

Guildford26

Nov 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

There is way too much of the pisstaking going to your guys heads. This website is take the piss, that's what happens. Doesn't make you popular, famous or even infamous. People talk shite to you guys for the reaction. It doesn't make you cool.

You can keep thinking it does if you want.

LOL...we don't think any of that, we just think people like those dummy's that write shite have nothing better to do, i don't see any of them saying anything positive about their teams, i wouldn't either cuz their teams are awful...

Last time i answer to any of your posts now. You need to things to be able to post anything on this thread...1) be in div 1...2) know how to play soccer...

Sorry buddy don't qualify for either.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

those dummy's that write shite have nothing better to do,

Seems like the pot calling the kettle black. 3-1 Gunners over the Gayford Brotherhood, Gunners should've had a few more if we put away the breakaways we had. the brotherhood actually started playing better after their player was sent off for going for shoving our player down and attempting a footstomp to our players head after a bad foul. Reaaaaaal classy. Too bad, Guildford has a couple good players, and some good guys on the team, I'm guessing they're not the ones posting from mirage though. Weird there was no post last night.. Did ya take that last gam e of pocket pool team bonding a bit too far and get the boot? Good to see all 20+ players were on the sidelines too, didn't want to hear "we were missing our best (insert high enough number to make the loss ok) players" excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0