Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy New Year! Did everyone stay in fantastic shape over the holiday and are ready for this weeks game? Any predictions on who is going to make a late season run?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many teams are going up? excuse my ignorance......or bad memory

3. I believe the 2 will be SFC Rangers and the Whitecaps, the 3rd spot is really up for grabs. I don't think PoMo takes it if they get it since they already have a team up there. 3-7 is a huge clusterfcuk, and provided teams win their games in hand you could see 5 or 6 teams within 2 or 3 points of each other. Makes for a very entertaining finish to the season.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for not accepting Rangers:p

WTF is this stating? DO you mean "everyone not accepting the rangers?" or DO you mean "the rangers not accepting promotion?"
Clearly the first statement has already happened and currently is ongoing, the second statement was so last year!;)

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Moody finishes up top, does the league allow two club teams in premier?
Last I remember it was not allowed.

And for shits and giggles steppy, are the Rangers entertaining the idea of going premier once again for the 10th year?

What will the caps do. Were they not offered a premier spot begining of this year and if so why did they not take it? Will they take it this year because they are a lock to finish top 3?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour is the Caps want into the super league and the FVSL will probably accomodate them and give them one of the 3 FVSL spots in said super league.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Moody finishes up top, does the league allow two club teams in premier?
Last I remember it was not allowed.

And for shits and giggles steppy, are the Rangers entertaining the idea of going premier once again for the 10th year?

What will the caps do. Were they not offered a premier spot begining of this year and if so why did they not take it? Will they take it this year because they are a lock to finish top 3?

Is there not some sort of limit for questions per post? I mean there should be right?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
By my count DJGMG asked 4, perhaps 5...

Well that is two right there in your post BJ... where does one draw a line? ;)

~Nothing like answering a question with another question :D

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour is the Caps want into the super league and the FVSL will probably accomodate them and give them one of the 3 FVSL spots in said super league.
so if the caps get the third fvsl spot what happens to 3rd place prem team they just get shafted?

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

If that is the case, why did the caps leave the VMSL Premier? They were near the top of the table.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that is the case, why did the caps leave the VMSL Premier? They were near the top of the table.

Because FVSL is a much better league obviously. Even div 1. Just ask Mr. Base.

You hear a lot of VMSL protest to this new league, I can't see ACBC or Bigbag's Pocohos giving up there spot so a div 1 team can get in... any word from Langley/Abby if they are planning on moving up if they earn a spot?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The WhiteCaps will not get a spot and may not even play next year. They have just dropped out of the PCSL. They called it a leave of absence. With plans of returning.
Still they dont know what they are doing do to a restructuring of the whole organization.
They may or may not be back.
Top 3 teams from FVSL Premier will be moveing up. If a team refuses to move up the next team in line will be offered the spot. Gunners will go if it comes to that. Then they can have the div 1 team move up.
Still you can have 2 teams in the same division anyways...I asked, Its just not good for a club to have 2 teams in the same division because you cannot move your players around. only from down to up are players allowed to move on game permits.
Top 3 FVSL teams will move. and Langley (my prediction) will make it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Caps have dropped out of the PCSL because the new super league is where they will get (1) the best competition; and (2) the best marketing opportunity for the whole organization.

If the Caps change their minds (again) the FVSL apparently will take applications for one of the super league spots - Sentinel, are you listening?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with all you have said Regs but that spot ,when they earn it ,is for the Resedency team. the div 1 team the Prospects are from the PCSL. Resedency play PDL summer and BCPL winter. Prospects play PCSL summer and now div 1 or Premier FVSL.

KNVP you owe me 10 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0