Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strikers 1 Dynamo 1

We were shite for 25 and we paid for it with a goal against. Then we finally started playing our game and generated quite a few chances, but could only score once. I gave Arty a chance to win the beer with some atrocious marking but he put it over from the 6 :) should be a good battle in our cup battle in 2 weeks, is Shane going to be available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is getting to be a joke we get a team all the way to aldergrove today and no ref both teams on the field

supposibly he got called into work, then didnt infrom anyone ...................

almost happend a couple week ago at out home field in south surrey the ref was 10 min late cause he went to newton

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
predator said:
this is getting to be a joke we get a team all the way to aldergrove today and no ref both teams on the field

supposibly he got called into work, then didnt infrom anyone ...................

almost happend a couple week ago at out home field in south surrey the ref was 10 min late cause he went to newton

So who won?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bbbbbbbbush league

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangers 3 - coyotes 2.....game was pretty close rangers were clinical and finished their chances and we didn't. good game by both teams we had most of the possession and kept the ball most of the game and the rangers just counter attacked off our mistakes. on to saturdays game vs peace arch utd after playing two of the strongest teams in our division, hopefully we can play like we did tonight and we'll be fine.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangers 3 - coyotes 2.....game was pretty close rangers were clinical and finished their chances and we didn't. good game by both teams we had most of the possession and kept the ball most of the game and the rangers just counter attacked off our mistakes. on to saturdays game vs peace arch utd after playing two of the strongest teams in our division, hopefully we can play like we did tonight and we'll be fine.

Jimmy, we were extremely low in numbers on this lovely 8 pm evening in Whalley. Yes you had lots of possession but we waited on the back 40 for ya :D Mish mash line up, will take full points and move on.
Of note, I was a little suspicious of your first goal as the ref was waaaaaaay outside the 18 and the ball was not over the line. I was about 2 yards off the line and could see the white ball and line clearly in contact. Ref said the player was in the net so the ball was over the line.........well duuh, he was the man on the near post off the corner. All good, nice clean game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0