Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm 50/50 right now Jimmy. Masters game Saturday night, so I expect to be very sore Sunday.

Who am I kidding...I'm pretty much 100% there in body, maybe on the pitch for 20 minutes or so. #8, or the guy everyone calls "Dude".

Jimmy is the guy who gives play by play while he is running...."Jimmy's got the ball, Jimmy is dangling, Jimmy is entering open space....Jimmy is hacked down by the guy with the sweet head of hair....Jimmy is sore.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh?

That's what they are called - replica jerseys.

Retail industry seems fine to me over here :)

Double R

Aug 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
no, not like that. They were just pissed they couldnt keep possession of the ball so they started to do stupid tackles and one of our players retaliated. After that there was a nice little pushing match and the crying and bitching occured. Id probally be pist to if i was down 7-0 and had no possession of the ball. If they dont get relagated i guess div 1 is more watered down this year then i thought.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
our second kits are white/red stripes

A - Any teams wearing pro club kits are gay
B - names on the back of amateur team jerseys are gay
C - any team that wears a red kit and a red and white stripes as a second...retarded!

Why do teams not buy a 2nd set of shirts with a dramatic change.
So many teams are guilty of doing this over the years??

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
no, not like that. They were just pissed they couldnt keep possession of the ball so they started to do stupid tackles and one of our players retaliated. After that there was a nice little pushing match and the crying and bitching occured. Id probally be pist to if i was down 7-0 and had no possession of the ball. If they dont get relagated i guess div 1 is more watered down this year then i thought.
Wow, thanks for that guys! I was just about to come on here to let everyone know to watch out for your team next year when you move to div.1. But I guess if you want to be that way then fcuk off! I sent Jagg an e-mail explaining ourselves for last night but if you probably didn't know that. Our team isn't what it was last year that's why we're frustrated.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
AWESOME. Way to contribute to theft, piracy and to the downfall of the retail industry. I do hear that the swap meet it thriving however.

COYOTES JERSEYS = EPIC FAIL

Good Luck this weekend.
alright smart ass so you're telling me that the jerseys soccer stores here sell are match quality jerseys? have you seen the shirts that have/had dual layers in local soccer stores? no. so are you saying soccer stores are selling us cheap shite? no, just higher quality replicas....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A - Any teams wearing pro club kits are gay
B - names on the back of amateur team jerseys are gay
C - any team that wears a red kit and a red and white stripes as a second...retarded!

Why do teams not buy a 2nd set of shirts with a dramatic change.
So many teams are guilty of doing this over the years??
well we're a team where money isnt easily available like big clubs..lufc,poco,geu, etc we have yet to use our 2nd shirts all year and will probably only use them once or twice this year, so far its made no difference. when we played port moody in sept same thing with them. they went from red to red/white stripes. game was played and the shirts had no effect on the results. if you can't tell the difference between red and red/white stripes then you should be looking into getting some glasses or something.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
AWESOME. Way to contribute to theft, piracy....

so you're saying you've never watched a downloaded movie or listened to mp3s that were downloaded illegally watched illegal satellite/cable......if you can't HONESTLY answer no to any of those questions then you need to give your head a shake and stop being such a fcuken hypocrit.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like your response, but your spelling is just shocking.:-s

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
well we're a team where money isnt easily available like big clubs..lufc,poco,geu, etc we have yet to use our 2nd shirts all year and will probably only use them once or twice this year, so far its made no difference. when we played port moody in sept same thing with them. they went from red to red/white stripes. game was played and the shirts had no effect on the results. if you can't tell the difference between red and red/white stripes then you should be looking into getting some glasses or something.

Geu...we paid for both of our jerseys our fees were 300 this year but we do have pub nights to get some money back.....we don't have alot of money either but we are the sharpest dressed team

Our jersey's are the real deal though minus the names on the back.....

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
alright smart ass so you're telling me that the jerseys soccer stores here sell are match quality jerseys? have you seen the shirts that have/had dual layers in local soccer stores? no. so are you saying soccer stores are selling us cheap shite? no, just higher quality replicas....

I am saying that you bought Knock off Jerseys.
I am saying that is weak sauce and as I said, an Epic fail.
Thankfully, I shop in soccer stores, so have bought items there, the stores I shop in don't sell replicas. I shop at SoccerWest and SoccerCity.

Soccer Stores are selling good quality merchandise at a fair price.

I am sure LFC12202 and / or KNVb can comment. Though I doubt they'd dignify the Div 1 thread with their presence.

High quality or not..its replica. Do you sport a "Rolexa" Watch and also some "Guchi" Glasses? Maybe you also have a "Croach" Man-Purse.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
so you're saying you've never watched a downloaded movie or listened to mp3s that were downloaded illegally watched illegal satellite/cable......if you can't HONESTLY answer no to any of those questions then you need to give your head a shake and stop being such a fcuken hypocrit.

I am a hypocrit but I have not stolen from the very sport that I admire, support and enjoy, nor from the Community where I live. I have also not embarrassed the teams or players which I admire. (Sorry ACBC, I will not be plagiarizing your kit), and my Gerrard Jersey was $92.50. Gerrard needs more money, so you should buy one as well.

Our Jerseys are real, and still only were $15.00 each.

Replica Jerseys are Tragic. Tragedy is bad.

You should be embarrassed.

I am embarrassed by you.

I feel badly that my piracy of music, has made it acceptable for you to dress like a clown.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a hypocrit but I have not stolen from the very sport that I admire, support and enjoy, nor from the Community where I live. I have also not embarrassed the teams or players which I admire. (Sorry ACBC, I will not be plagiarizing your kit), and my Gerrard Jersey was $92.50. Gerrard needs more money, so you should buy one as well.

Our Jerseys are real, and still only were $15.00 each.

Replica Jerseys are Tragic. Tragedy is bad.

You should be embarrassed.

I am embarrassed by you.

I feel badly that my piracy of music, has made it acceptable for you to dress like a clown.
whatever man,im not going to argue with you over something stupid like that lets just leave it at that. good luck this weekend

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu...we paid for both of our jerseys our fees were 300 this year but we do have pub nights to get some money back.....we don't have alot of money either but we are the sharpest dressed team

Our jersey's are the real deal though minus the names on the back.....
ya man i kept our fees at $250 this year n im getting us track suits as well. guys weren't willing to pay more for the better quality shirts. but as long as it all matches it still looks good. do you guys have the actual inter shorts and socks as well?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya man i kept our fees at $250 this year n im getting us track suits as well. guys weren't willing to pay more for the better quality shirts. but as long as it all matches it still looks good. do you guys have the actual inter shorts and socks as well?

we don't even have real inter jerseys. there umbro not adidas but there still good quality kits both home and away. with our crest on the home shorts and we got umbro socks too, it all looks legit. i'm gonna stretch and say possibly the nicest home/away kits in the fvsl this year of what i have seen so far anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0