Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter Off Season 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
So is it official then, did Inter already talk to the league and are staying down? If so i thought that teams asking for demotion wasn't possible this year? Except if the team/club already had a team in the Division a la Ladder system, PAU, Pomo, so on.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hour long special on rogers tv (channel 4) on Aug 6th to discuss which division Inter will be joining this year......

Supermid will be answering questions and giving the answers everyone here is looking for....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hour long special on rogers tv (channel 4) on Aug 6th to discuss which division Inter will be joining this year......

Supermid will be answering questions and giving the answers everyone here is looking for....

Are there still tickets available for the audience? and will there be a beer garden?

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it would have been on CityTV or maybe Omni instead, there's no HD on Shaw TV. Whatever, guess will just TiVo it.

Seriously though, it will be interesting to hear all teams decisions once the Divisional Alignments are finalized and announced by the League whatever they are next week. It's too early to say anything now anyways.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Due to a mix-up of red carpet appearances SuperMid had to announce via twitter that Inter will be back in Div 2 next year....slotted with the same teams again with the addtion of Poco Pacific and Poco Rockets........

Mission will be solid this year
Gunners will be a force as usual
Pumas could be better this season
Poco Pacific could surprise alot of teams

Just like last year I see this division having the closest competition with no easy games.

Looking forward to a year were promotion means jack squat as you will be still div 2 the following year as for everyone else back to div 3

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Due to a mix-up of red carpet appearances SuperMid had to announce via twitter that Inter will be back in Div 2 next year....slotted with the same teams again with the addtion of Poco Pacific and Poco Rockets........

Mission will be solid this year
Gunners will be a force as usual
Pumas could be better this season
Poco Pacific could surprise alot of teams

Just like last year I see this division having the closest competition with no easy games.

Looking forward to a year were promotion means jack squat as you will be still div 2 the following year as for everyone else back to div 3

I bet your lot is regretting the decision to stay in D2 now... basically you HAVE to win the division to avoid playing D3 next year... had you taken your promotion and potential lumps this year you would be assured of D2 football next season. /sigh ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet your lot is regretting the decision to stay in D2 now... basically you HAVE to win the division to avoid playing D3 next year... had you taken your promotion and potential lumps this year you would be assured of D2 football next season. /sigh ;)

I wouldnt get ahead of yourself....you as well could be div 3 :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right, but we didn't decline promotion, never had the opportunity, and had it presented itself with this knowledge we may well have considered it.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have folded my team and is looking to play along with a couple of my friends from my team. We are looking to join a team as a group and want to stay local(Surrey). I have a couple of mids. couple of d and a couple strikers. If anyone is in need of players let me know through pm or email me at duffy13@hotmail.com

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duff, don't post your email addy on teh int0rweb!

off to subscribe to some of the worst sites on the internet for free trials :p

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I know TTP has been waiting with baited breath (or something like that) to hear where I signed for this year, it has been done. I am no longer a free agent, I was given a contract I couldn't refuse. Very much looking forward to this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0