Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

I don't think anyone has it easy with the Clones.. last week was the first game this year that was a shite show and they drew the BK's earlier this year...

Aldergrove will have to play hard to get that one done.

Agree with the other three selections.

I agree, we are not taking anything for granted this year, a lot of new faces trying to get use to the system.

A side not... 10:00AM WTF!

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

There is nothing in the FVSL rules/Constitution/discipline/yellow pages that refers to fines/suspensions/loss of point due to Alcohol ... in fact, there is no mention of alcohol at all in the Constitution or Yellow pages.

However, Alcohol consumption in a public place IS illegal. Each club and/or city is responsible for the actions and penalties for breaking the law with regards to alcohol at the park ... any penalties levied from the league are capricious and arbitrary.

now instead of the fine i received last week , we should have been reported to the local authorities ? then the city is responsible for discipline , hmm , whats worse , being reported or paying the fvsl $100 , do the league have any right to fine us or are they obligated to call the cops ? this opens a debate .

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

There is nothing in the FVSL rules/Constitution/discipline/yellow pages that refers to fines/suspensions/loss of point due to Alcohol ... in fact, there is no mention of alcohol at all in the Constitution or Yellow pages.

However, Alcohol consumption in a public place IS illegal. Each club and/or city is responsible for the actions and penalties for breaking the law with regards to alcohol at the park ... any penalties levied from the league are capricious and arbitrary.

Read the above again .... what you refer to is a note on the main page as a warning... it's not mentioned in the yellow pages or constitution ... anything that effects a game or it's outcome must be in there... all else is dealt with as I said: capriciously and arbitrarily...

Originally Posted by fraser valley soccer league constitution
4(g) The Executive has the right to:

(i) deal with violations of the laws of the game, constitution, bylaws, rules, regulations and schedules of the League;

(ii) summon any team official or player to inquire into any violation, offence, infraction, violent conduct, serious foul play, ungentlemanly or unsportsmanlike conduct, or any other action that might be against the best interest of the League or that might bring

the League or the game into disrepute; and

(iii) suspend a team, team official, or player pending a hearing or a decision by the Executive; and

(iv) in the event of any team official, or player being proven to the satisfaction of the Executive of having been guilty of any offence under the constitution, bylaws, rules, regulations and schedules of the League or any of its committees and any misconduct thereto, to suspend, fine, remove from the League, or deal with in such a manner as they think fit;

(v) order a team, team official or player to pay all expenses incurred in hearing the case.

as for this above... There is nothing in here about Alcohol ! This only refers to: "the game" ....
however you DO get points for the correct use of the word "capricious"

Thank you :^)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

now instead of the fine i received last week , we should have been reported to the local authorities ? then the city is responsible for discipline , hmm , whats worse , being reported or paying the fvsl $100 , do the league have any right to fine us or are they obligated to call the cops ? this opens a debate .

The league can do what it wants arbitrarily, (fines etc) but it's obviously not "legally" binding, and is not a "rule" which has any BEARING on the "the game". At least it's not in the constitution/yellow pages.

The city however can fine you for drinking in a public place ... I would think almost anyone who hangs around drinking after a game has come accross a situation where the cops have made an appearance... sometimes weekly : (

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The city however can fine you for drinking in a public place ... I would think almost anyone who hangs around drinking after a game has come accross a situation where the cops have made an appearance... sometimes weekly : (

One of the reasons the Nomads left langley, among other things

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

TBL, you are the biggest wanker this forum has seen since Westcoast.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

When you create the internet, you can do what ever you want. Or so I've been told :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0