Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
really cause he made the game 10 on 10 and gave two reds in which he didnt see anything that happened.

Which ruined a first place game

So you take off our best striker and GEU's crap butcher, you'd think that would give the advantage to the Knights? If that didn't happen the game would have been much worse off for the Knights, so he actually helped GEU out :)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Stal....not being bias at all here but you were not in control of the game until Carnie went off and it was 10 on 10 then the Nomads took over....you were very very lucky not to be down 1-0 on the botched missed hand ball in the box in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Remember I was drinking some of that free beer you brought me :)

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Stal....not being bias at all here but you were not in control of the game until Carnie went off and it was 10 on 10 then the Nomads took over....you were very very lucky not to be down 1-0 on the botched missed hand ball in the box in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Remember I was drinking some of that free beer you brought me :)

as I recall there were 2 botched missed hand balls...one at both ends...regardless Footy is a 90 minute game, GEU did out play us for the first 10 but we DOMINATED them for the last 80..all in all we deserved the result and WILL win the league

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
as I recall there were 2 botched missed hand balls...one at both ends...regardless Footy is a 90 minute game, GEU did out play us for the first 10 but we DOMINATED them for the last 80..all in all we deserved the result and WILL win the league

Yer a douche ... the Knights'll take this group in a walk ! Yer lucky to be in group B... in A you'd be in 7th place at best....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yer a douche ... the Knights'll take this group in a walk ! Yer lucky to be in group B... in A you'd be in 7th place at best....

In a walk? How? They have to hope we slip up at some point in order to take the group. I still don't understand how they can beat everyone handily but can't even come close to beating us.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In a walk? How? They have to hope we slip up at some point in order to take the group. I still don't understand how they can beat everyone handily but can't even come close to beating us.[/QUOTE]

It's the HYPE. ;)
Still a little pie eyed CS ? Bolding the [/ ...

PS: you still owe me a beer ! ! not just the swill you were drinking ya daft fcuker... you drank my Stella when I wasn't looking ! Bad form!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In a walk? How? They have to hope we slip up at some point in order to take the group. I still don't understand how they can beat everyone handily but can't even come close to beating us.
They beat both trinity and BC Uni. TWICE... they had two shite games against you guys...
Here's how I see this ...
knights play the ones in Bold:

1 GEU Knights
2 Peace Arch Nomads
3 TWU Titans Alumni
4 BC United 'A'
5 SFC Caps - Win
6 Aldergrove Utd 'B' - Win
7 LUFC Knights
8 Whalley Utd - Win
9 Surrey Bullets - Win
10 LUFC Clones - Win

Peach Ass Nonads:
1 GEU Knights
2 Peace Arch Nomads
3 TWU Titans Alumni - loss
4 BC United 'A' - loss
5 SFC Caps - Win
6 Aldergrove Utd 'B'
7 LUFC Knights - Win
8 Whalley Utd - Win
9 Surrey Bullets - Win
9 Surrey Bullets - Win
10 LUFC Clones

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They beat both trinity and BC Uni. TWICE... they had two shite games against you guys...
Here's how I see this ...
knights play the ones in Bold:

1 GEU Knights
2 Peace Arch Nomads
3 TWU Titans Alumni
4 BC United 'A'
5 SFC Caps - Win
6 Aldergrove Utd 'B' - Win
7 LUFC Knights
8 Whalley Utd - Win
9 Surrey Bullets - Win
10 LUFC Clones - Win

Peach Ass Nonads:
1 GEU Knights
2 Peace Arch Nomads
3 TWU Titans Alumni - loss
4 BC United 'A' - loss
5 SFC Caps - Win
6 Aldergrove Utd 'B'
7 LUFC Knights - Win
8 Whalley Utd - Win
9 Surrey Bullets - Win
9 Surrey Bullets - Win
10 LUFC Clones

Well they tied the Clones so who knows what they'll do against other shitty teams. We're rolling right along, TWU will see that this weekend :) I also promise not to be in net for the BC United game, so that should help reverse the result.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well they tied the Clones so who knows what they'll do against other shitty teams. We're rolling right along, TWU will see that this weekend :) I also promise not to be in net for the BC United game, so that should help reverse the result.

hmmm ... did you have to quote my whole post?
they've also beaten all the lower teams .... (I'll assume they don't tie the clones again) Maybe I'm going out on a limb here... but I'm willing to put up 50¢ on it...

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

the Knights will take it in a walk eh! Haha kinda like how we took them TWICE in a walk 4-0 and 3-1 ( still baffled how GEU has beaten both BCU and TWU as both teams are much better than them ).....as far as us being 7th in A..well I guess we'll see where we place in the ONLY Div 2 next year ;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
the Knights will take it in a walk eh! Haha kinda like how we took them TWICE in a walk 4-0 and 3-1 ( still baffled how GEU has beaten both BCU and TWU as both teams are much better than them ).....as far as us being 7th in A..well I guess we'll see where we place in the ONLY Div 2 next year ;)

Both time you guys played the knights they were missing guys, not saying theyre better than the nomads but theyre much better than you're giving them credit for.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
everyone take a breather and relax...obviously the knights are very good squad as they've lost 1 point against the rest of the div besides our clashes. I'm hoping my fellow nomads will stop prediciting our games, cause you never know what can happen (insert knights v clones) and I really dont want to read whats on here should we fail to win out ;) Inter, I wish you were in this div, it's been a battle, and hopefully we can meet up in the cup. I dont buy the missing players excuse anymore. NO ONE ever has there full team out. We can say the same thing, but it means nothing. If it came down to who had the best team on paper, the standing might be different. My 2 bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0