Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 2 - LUFC Kicknchase 0

Here's a detailed synopsis of the game:

Long ball, defend, long ball, defend, long ball, defend, advance, score, half time. Long ball, defend, long ball, defend, long ball, defend, long ball, defend... then this was my favorite part... long ball, defend, long ball, defend, long ball, defend, advance, score.

Sadly, I'm not really kidding. Wolves actually have a few pretty skilled players, unfortunately no one knows how to get the ball to them. 1st half was back an forth, then 2nd half we pretty much controlled the majority of the play and probably should have had 2 or 3 more. But a well deserved win and we even had 5 div 3 call ups that played a solid game as well.

Re read what you wrote. Your 2nd Paragraph contradicts your 1st.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September2010

Celtic over NC 4-3

Comment of the game goes to Bananaman....**** sakes Celtic you are lucky????

You gave up 4 goals :)

What a surprise, franchise as delusional as ever. The guy who did nothing all game doesnt give the full details. A ridiculous penalty call to tie the game and two wicked deflections ie own goals. Did you miss that or just choose to make it seem like you deserved the win? We gifted you the win and you know it. A loss is a loss and it sucks that it happened that way. You got the bounces and the luck dont pretend it was otherwise. Cant wait for the rematch maybe youll hit the net rather than the corner flags ;-)

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

oh well we got the 3 points not bad Titans undefeated in 3

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmm interesting take bananahammock. U deserved to win and u had all the position. U guys were so good u scored our 4 as well. Corner flags I hit thats neat missed that must have been buzzed on the pregame fireball. I did however play crummy but I get the whole celtic team did if we didn't score a goal.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hmm interesting take bananahammock. U deserved to win and u had all the position. U guys were so good u scored our 4 as well. Corner flags I hit thats neat missed that must have been buzzed on the pregame fireball. I did however play crummy but I get the whole celtic team did if we didn't score a goal.

Francheese... Fireball is never an excuse to play shite. Also, if you have to reply. Please speak english instead of ... whatever it is you speak out in dewdney. And yes, three goals were served, you did manage to score one by yourself, congrats.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well Inter got a wake up call against Royals tonight. they played very hard Inter started off very slow. They were pressing but no real threats all game. Their goal was a massive deflection and once we made some subs at half the game changed. Our forwards had a few good opportunities and our goal was top class but props to Royals and their defense they played well tonight. The ref tonight was brutal, missed calls both ways but we were hard done by a few call tonight. Looking forward to meeting them next time, should be a battle and looking forward to beating them next time ;).

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I got to comment on the Rockets-Mission game. Mission won 4-3 but wow did they look brutal today. Only one sub but still nothing like what they looked like against Inter. Rockets were winning 3-0 in the beginning of the second half they got a goal early and then 2 PK's in a row. First one was a push in the back which wasnt necessary then the second pk was completely idiotic. Defender falls in the box and grabs the ball with his hands. 4th goal was a mistake from the keeper, came out way to far for a 50/50 and the Mission play layed off the ball and a simple floater in the net. Alot of goals but this game was div 4 caliber. It was not a good game to watch.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Bananawamajama
It sucks Dewdney Celtic beat you doesn't it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Bananawamajama
It sucks Dewdney Celtic beat you doesn't it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZING

I think both teams played okay, Dewdney had a bit more of the possession and got two lucky bounces. The ref missed an obvious hand ball in the box against Celtic, but i also heard Celtic complain about a hand ball on us. I don't know if it was in the box or not but I guess they cancel each other out. As far as the penalty, couldn't see it but the guy who the foul was called on has a tendency to play too aggresively in the box:eek: Congrats on the win should be a great rematch.

My highlight of the night was when the big guy you put in net in the 2nd half, had a 10 second swearing and screaming tempertantrum when someone on your team said something to him. Classy and hilarious!!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Francheese... Fireball is never an excuse to play shite. Also, if you have to reply. Please speak english instead of ... whatever it is you speak out in dewdney. And yes, three goals were served, you did manage to score one by yourself, congrats.

how about your homer of a ref (even thou for the most part he was pretty good) two tackles from behind in our box, one leading to your last goal. I guess you forgot about that one. Perhaps it was you asking if he (the ref) was commig to the bake sale again that someone was having (yes that was actually said by your center mid to the ref) Possession was probably 65-45 in Celtics favor and we had way more chances. You had maybe 5 good chances all game, and you scored 3, good on you for that thou. But after looking at the stats, it is quite clear you deserved it :rolleyes: Slugs report of the game is more spot on. And if franchise needs to learn to speak english, then you need to take geography cause Dewdney is not an actual place, its just a name ;) looking forward to the nomads game report in hoping that someone else said something to lines of "shoving their balls up your ass"

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

We outshot SFC Caps a Zillion and One to two or three... but only won 3-0 on a carniehore hat trick.

Missed like two or three absolute sitters including a tapin at the far stick that would have been easier to score than miss...

we're gelling.

Hauser wasn't there, no bums were threatened with testicular penetration, maybe he will offer to toss someones salad or something next week when he's fit again. :)

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

how about your homer of a ref (even thou for the most part he was pretty good) two tackles from behind in our box, one leading to your last goal. I guess you forgot about that one. Perhaps it was you asking if he (the ref) was commig to the bake sale again that someone was having (yes that was actually said by your center mid to the ref) Possession was probably 65-45 in Celtics favor and we had way more chances. You had maybe 5 good chances all game, and you scored 3, good on you for that thou. But after looking at the stats, it is quite clear you deserved it :rolleyes: Slugs report of the game is more spot on. And if franchise needs to learn to speak english, then you need to take geography cause Dewdney is not an actual place, its just a name ;) looking forward to the nomads game report in hoping that someone else said something to lines of "shoving their balls up your ass"

65 + 45 =110 ( sorry I had to :wa:)

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gummers 0 Pumas 0

wow. shocking results 2 weeks in a row for Gunners. What's going on? But that does mean we are ahead of them in the table for the first time ever haha. We'll take it. Bring on next week!:wa:

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

how about your homer of a ref (even thou for the most part he was pretty good) two tackles from behind in our box, one leading to your last goal. I guess you forgot about that one (YES I DID ;). Perhaps it was you asking if he (the ref) was commig to the bake sale again that someone was having (yes that was actually said by your center mid to the ref) (NOPE NOT ME) Possession was probably 65-45 in Celtics favor and we had way more chances. You had maybe 5 good chances all game, and you scored 3, good on you for that thou. But after looking at the stats (WHICH YOU MADE UP), it is quite clear you deserved it :rolleyes: Slugs report of the game is more spot on. And if franchise needs to learn to speak english, then you need to take geography cause Dewdney is not an actual place, its just a name ;)

How about this... Franchise works on his English. I work on my lack of geographical knowledge of the Maple Ridge area and Cascade works on his definite lack of addition skills and his making up of random stats! Sounds fair? And Slug... you're on my team, stop giving accurate reports... it's called TTP not TTT (Tell The Truth)!!!

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fran... the Gunners were shocking? Now that we are friends again after last night hahaha, you can share the inside info!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

How about this... Franchise works on his English. I work on my lack of geographical knowledge of the Maple Ridge area and Cascade works on his definite lack of addition skills and his making up of random stats! Sounds fair? And Slug... you're on my team, stop giving accurate reports... it's called TTP not TTT (Tell The Truth)!!!

deal, im an athlete not a mathlete lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0