Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Yeah, you should have killed them. More like the GEU Inter-hypesters or something ;)

They wanted it way more than we did, we had one good spell in the first half that last 20 minutes and we scored all 3 of our goals in that period. I'm sure NCU will think they at least deserved a point if not 3 last night after they controlled the game and hit the woodwork twice. Oh well 3 points is 3 points, onto bradner cup next week and hopefully a much better performance.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gunners finally found some scoring. 3 -0 over Poco Pacific

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolute piss taking tonight, we finally put it all together. They had a couple sniffs at net but we weren't really troubled. They went down to 10 early second half and we put a couple more away, tried to be too cute with everything. Look out now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

you guys are way better than your record shows when house comes back you guys will be laughin

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys are way better than your record shows when house comes back you guys will be laughin

Maybe, but Lyle has been a stud all year, only 3 goals allowed in 4 games, if he wanted to actually play net we could have a controversy.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Absolute piss taking tonight, we finally put it all together. They had a couple sniffs at net but we weren't really troubled. They went down to 10 early second half and we put a couple more away, tried to be too cute with everything. Look out now :)

what number are you?

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well Done Nomads !!!!! Love it !! Lets get it rocking now, w have all the kinks out now hopefully. Maybe we can live up to the hype now !! lol

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahahaha - guess i am !! they dont need me when they pocket 4 against the number 1 team in the Div !!
Nomads - i have mountain glacier H20 that was blessed by the soccer gods !!!
Also known as Kokanee lol
P.S. - IM NOT ITALIAN (not that there is anything wrong with that) lol

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahahaha - guess i am !! they dont need me when they pocket 4 against the number 1 team in the Div !!
Nomads - i have mountain glacier H20 that was blessed by the soccer gods !!!
Also known as Kokanee lol
P.S. - IM NOT ITALIAN (not that there is anything wrong with that) lol

mmmm...kokanee, i think he was referring to the italian stallion though...not sure what number he wore...u coming out next week canny?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mission 2-0 pumas, flattering result for the pumas as it was all mission. a big difference from the team we saw at the stat of the season, men vs boys out there and it was all mission, maybe 3 shot or chances for the pumas. The midfield was no where to be found today for the pumas and their 5-5-0 system was not working. The pumas have a good defense but there was no work moving forward except for long balls. Mission should have potted about 8. Ref was terrible from a spectator view but didnt cost either team. Great day for soccer then beer pong.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans1 SFC Pegasus Impact0
close game our D won this game undefeated so far not bad fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens