Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
good strategy, add that with a proper warm up and you may get even with BC United this weekend.

sadly, I just heard we are looking at 5-10 cm tomorrow

That's because you live in Maple Ridge. I just look and out here it's now less than 1 CM.

both of your sources are wrong...

use the wayne cox report on global website

Weather: Interactive Radar | Global News :cool:

if my futurecast radar reading is correct expect about 30 cm by sunday evening and not changing to rain until monday

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's Calvin pissing on? I can't read it. It changed again, back to 2-4 CM of snow. Hopefully it's after our game. How will it affect BC United? I know it will be tough for us to warm up since it's so cold, and that kills our game. But what about BC United? Are your guy's mittens and leotards warm enough? Or will it be snowboarding gloves tomorrow just to make sure?

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our kits will be white with blue stripes and our spares are the "Inter" ones. Oh and quit prayin it snows!!

The anti-freeze is propelyne glycol ( not toxic ). Used in potable water systems FYI.

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our kits will be white with blue stripes and our spares are the "Inter" ones. Oh and quit prayin it snows!!

The anti-freeze is propelyne glycol ( not toxic ). Used in potable water systems FYI.

We are praying it doesn't snow because we have been looking forward to this match for a long time and have never been more ready....I have faith in JBN and Strength and Honor to lead a strong warmup so not to worry TBL....but thanks for your concern

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
My post in the D1 Thread I predicted the outcome of D1 and as such D2 to get the promo/relegation...

The D2 teams staying had to do with 3 +1, +Marga dropping to d3/folding... and assuming that we get the result I expect against BCU this week, and the fact that n10h and elbowroom wouldn't likely want 2 teams in the same div anyways (acbc b is really a BCU team now) therefore even if they did win, an extra spot would likely stay up for grabs which would go up (if we were to lose to BCU) between Mission and Nomads.

young guns and abby united both with only 1 loss. Haha teams of mission fc, geu bks, nomads, or Bc united caliber will be in division fukcing 3 next year

They should definitely take a moment and re-look at who goes up and so on and make some special considerations here.
I mean I've seen most of the Div.1 teams play this season and some of the top Div.2 teams could easily have been competitive in Div.1 this year. I mean just last week the Div.1 team played LUFC Dynamo, and watching the Dynamo play was like watching GEU Knights play exactly. In a head to head between Dynamo and Knights would probably say Knights cause of stronger midfield for Knights.

Unfortunately now Top Div.2 teams have to deal with the prospect of potentially relegated into Div.3 or simply staying in Div.2. I think if the league’s point is to realign the divisions to make the best competition, than why not have the better teams in the higher divisions? I mean isn’t that the whole point.

I think one way that could have been a solution, if enough teams could agree on it, would have been if some promotion spots in Div.1 and/or the new Div.2 could somehow be played for through the FVSL Summer League or through some playoff system.
I know that would really make things interesting in the Summer League and end some debates.

But then again travel and consistency of rosters would be an issue to deal with. Though an occausional game with Stolo in Chilliwack would be a good excuse to go camping that week in Chilliwack. Anyways, definitely lot of talent in Div.2 FVSL, shouldn't be overlooked in the midst of all this realigning.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's Calvin pissing on? I can't read it. It changed again, back to 2-4 CM of snow. Hopefully it's after our game. How will it affect BC United? I know it will be tough for us to warm up since it's so cold, and that kills our game. But what about BC United? Are your guy's mittens and leotards warm enough? Or will it be snowboarding gloves tomorrow just to make sure?

HAHA :) we should be fine, but man -4 or -5 is gonna be chilly. Should be a good one though.

Why don’t we make things interesting JBN. How about JBN starts in midfield instead of your #7. I will start injured as well.
I've been injured all season though. So might give JBN the upper hand. I’m pretty slow on the field, can't really move, can't pass well, I’m not really a good a player, I try to put one foot in front of the other most of the time.

How about it JBN? Let’s make it happen. Tell your #7 or #11 to have a seat. And you and Me do it up.

Anyways, damm it's going to be cold on Saturday. Got a feeling well be snowed out though unfortunately.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHA :) we should be fine, but man -4 or -5 is gonna be chilly. Should be a good one though.

Why don’t we make things interesting JBN. How about JBN starts in midfield instead of your #7. I will start injured as well.
I've been injured all season though. So might give JBN the upper hand. I’m pretty slow on the field, can't really move, can't pass well, I’m not really a good a player, I try to put one foot in front of the other most of the time.

How about it JBN? Let’s make it happen. Tell your #7 or #11 to have a seat. And you and Me do it up.

Anyways, damm it's going to be cold on Saturday. Got a feeling well be snowed out though unfortunately.

JBN suffers from those qualities as well, although I don't believe he's injured :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0