Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter - February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reason they don't care about their balls is because all of them are crappy $20 plastic balls. We played on their home turf and had to use 2 of our game balls because the ref said none of their balls were good enough.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU 0 - 4 FVRD

All square at half. They took the lead about 60mins in, and bagged a second around the 75th. That deflated us, and we lost our a discipline in the back that led to them bagging another 2.

Worthy winners of our group, by far the best team - should've been up in Div 1 this year ahead of some of the Div 2ers who got the free ride.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge win, and they'll need a couple more since both the Wolves & Aldergrove won too.

Ya we needed that win. They are a good team, feels good to beat the best team in div 2c, you know what I mean fv red devils.........oh...errrr...nevermind you guys area huge steaming pile of dog shite.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
No ghouse, he was diving, and yelling at the top of his lungs while doing it.

Bottom line in this game was only 13 nomads and 1 got hurt in the 1st 5 min after going up 1-0. We had a ton of guys missing and almost our whole defensive core. We just didn't seem to really want this game as we went up early and just sat back.

1 goal of theirs was a great shot from outside the 18 by their 'good' guy just under the bar. Then it was me stoning them on point blank opportunities, breakaways and header from inside the 6. 2nd go ahead goal was their big guy coming off the wing on a breakaway and I save it which deflets off the post coming right back along the goalline which their trailing player just barely tapped in the open net (almost got back to it). Could have really been 5-1 them, but we couldn't hit the net to save our lives. Had 3 or 4 shots on net?

O and btw, they tried to steal one of our game balls again, during the game but I caught them in the act. 2 guys leaving early pick up the extra game ball behind my net and start walking off with it and I yell during the game "what the **** do u think ur doing?" They say 'o I was just going to give the ball to ur coach on the far sideline'. I say "first, I'm the coach, and second we don't have anyone on the far sideline". They drop the ball and leave.

I always wondered how a player with that much talent would be playing for a bunch of thieving Sikh's. (I'm not being racist I am sikh, just stating the obvious) Then it dawned on me. They are paying the bastard with match balls. I bet for every goal he gets they steal a ball for him. I'm going to his house right ****ing now. I'll put a sixty of goose on the line that his garage is overflowing with balls.
No wonder he's so good. Horse shite

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i heard someone went 4 stitches after he starting swinging????

Yeah there was a little donnybrook around the 75th minute. Hard tackle by the puma player (thought it was clean personally) our player got mad, shoving ended up in our guy throwing their defender in a headlock and our guy recieving a few uppercuts on the way down. The game was a back and forth games thats for sure, we opended the scoring in the first half of a set piece just outside the box. The cross was flicked into the far corner. We scored again in the 80th off a corner with a nice one timer off a clearence to the bottom corner. The pumas had some good chances off their set peices and we cleared one right off the goal line and a few went wide, they also had a goal called back for offside which would have tied it at 1-1, I didn't see it so I can't say whether or not it was offsidein the end, a pretty good game and fairly clean. Always nice to get a win in a local darby.

The race for 2nd in 2A is heating up, with the Celtic 4pts behind Inter with 3 games in hand, and Poco Royals 2 pts behind the Celtic, with 5 games left. Looks for an interesting finish thats for sure.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's classless. He shouldn't be playing at that level and knows he's better but likes the ego boost. He constantly does classless shite and thinks he could step into my face and only talk. If he wants to do shite like that, go to premier. Don't try and embarass yourself and others. Who cares if he was diving, because if he was you guys weren't hitting him hard enough. He doesn't like contact. And Ghouse he was flopping all over against us. There is a difference between dive and flop, flop is when you can take the contact because you are a bigger player but decide once the tiniest bit of contact you're on the ground. Diving is when you make a ghost action to the ground. He gets touched he is on the ground half the time.

If this is the same guy who played summer agaisn't us, we simply put him on his ass 40 times a half and he didn't do shyte. hard to be cocky when your sitting on your arsehole.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner vs WRU postponed

Just back from Bradner, for the 2nd time in 2 visits, game cancelled by the ref due to unplayable field.

Maybe get up a little bit earlier guys and check the field out before our team needs to travel out there...just a thought.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner vs WRU postponed

Just back from Bradner, for the 2nd time in 2 visits, game cancelled by the ref due to unplayable field.

Maybe get up a little bit earlier guys and check the field out before our team needs to travel out there...just a thought.

Read the rules on the FVSL website...They are supposed to check thier field.
If its true you have been there 2 times with the same results...put in a protest and ask for some traveling expence from them...
Thats what rules are for.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read the rules on the FVSL website...They are supposed to check thier field.
If its true you have been there 2 times with the same results...put in a protest and ask for some traveling expence from them...
Thats what rules are for.

No worries there, I'm sure that our coach & manager will be talking to the league.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 4-3 North Coquitlam

I have time now and can do a recap. We (celtic) went up early in the first 15 after a nice cross and a beauty thigh to the back post :rolleyes:. North Coq tied it up about 10 minutes later on a similar play and a nice low cross to the back post to the open midfielder for an easy tap in. Right off the kick off we came back and our defender hit a 25 yeard shot that was just tipped in by the keeper. In the second they tied it up on a breakaway and a nice finish and then 30 seconds later our sweeper and goal keeper ran into each other leaving an open net for the 3rd and leading goal. This really made us come alive and within 15 minutes we scored 2 nice headers and took the lead, and then it was all celtic. We missed 3 or 4 breakaways and held them off for the win. The North Coquitlam keeper played great and made some awesome saves, good clean game, and a good group of guys in north coquitlam. Good luck with the remaining few games.Its also getting very tight in the standings for promotion (well the second spot that being) here is the standings after this weekend.

1 Port Moody Gunners 14 11 3 0 33 5 36
2 GEU Inter 15 7 3 5 27 21 24
3 DFC Celtic 14 7 2 5 25 21 23
4 Poco Royals FC 11 5 3 3 19 17 18
5 Mission Athletic FC 13 5 1 7 22 21 16
6 Coquitlam MF Titans 15 4 3 8 18 30 15
7 GEU Pumas 12 4 3 5 15 23 15
8 North Coquitlam United 15 3 3 9 21 33 12
9 Port Moody Lions 13 2 5 6 24 33 11

Cheers, Cascade.

Status
Not open for further replies.