Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL D3 Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wanted to throw in that we (LUFC Sporting - Div 3C) played an exhibition game last week vs the LUFC Young guns....recently promoted to Div 2. Young guns have had several practices and played a tourney and we'd only practiced once before that point. Game ended in a 1-1 draw but Young Guns held most of the play and had the better chances and hit 3 or 4 posts / crossbars. They are an extremely quick and organized bunch and will do very well in Div 2. I wouldn't be suprised if they challenged for promotion. We were pretty pleased with the draw having not practiced much and have few new faces this year.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see NewWest Celtic is in 3a..great guys we played them a few times in some friendlies..they came over from the Burnaby mens league. Queens Park is a good grass pitch..lucky to play there guys.
They are good enough to move up if they have the same team as before. We played them last January/Febuary during our cup run in a friendly..3-1 us
So good to see so many teams makeing the jump to the FVSL
Balkan/BC United/NWC...Good luck you guys.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seen a couple different opinions on where BC United came from. Anyone know for sure?

Alright didn't really want to do this but there's just so much curiousity.

A lot of BC United came from that FVFC Celtic/Arsenal team that imploded, myself included. Because losing was getting pathetic, especially with the talent on that team, and because chemistry was shite too. It was unfortunate it didn't work out, but when you have a Ferrari and are just going 20km/h it can drive you nuts.

All the good players you saw in summer league in the later parts will all be part of BC United.

To give you an idea of playing style, if you remember or look at a post made by kjohnsob in Knight League, the first post against FVFC Celtic where he had never been so dominated in the first half and still won the game, and there was an amazing goal by #17. Well I started that day, and BC United is ten times better than that team, with no holes, and better chemistry, also we also have #17 on our team.

We have had 3 exhibitions against Cloverdale FC all 4-0 WINS, with all due respect to them. They played well and most are good guys too. Had a couple with Surrey Rovers too but there team was all ringers from UBC so that doesn't count, but we managed to tie them in both times we played. Funny thing, their ringers wanted to play for us.:D

But again like i said on any given day any team can beat any team, in any division. We are still working off the summer weight and getting into better shape. So don't get down.

Hope that helps you out SurreyStormShutdown.

Good Luck everyone this season.

Cheers,

Captain and Manager of BC United

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

A lot of BC United came from that FVFC Celtic/Arsenal team that imploded, myself included. Because losing was getting pathetic, especially with the talent on that team, and because chemistry was shite too. It was unfortunate it didn't work out, but when you have a Ferrari and are just going 20km/h it can drive you nuts.

All the good players you saw in summer league in the later parts will all be part of BC United.

To give you an idea of playing style, if you remember or look at a post made by kjohnsob in Knight League, the first post against FVFC Celtic where he had never been so dominated in the first half and still won the game, and there was an amazing goal by #17. Well I started that day, and BC United is ten times better than that team, with no holes, and better chemistry, also we also have #17 on our team.

We have had 3 exhibitions against Cloverdale FC all 4-0 WINS, with all due respect to them. They played well and most are good guys too. Had a couple with Surrey Rovers too but there team was all ringers from UBC so that doesn't count, but we managed to tie them in both times we played. Funny thing, their ringers wanted to play for us.:D

But again like i said on any given day any team can beat any team, in any division. We are still working off the summer weight and getting into better shape. So don't get down.

Cheers,

That was a whole lot of tooting your own horn. And even more diarrhea of the mouth. You're in Div 3 and Cloverdale FC are one of the worst teams around. They only won a few games last year because they beat the other shitty teams in their division. That gauges that you can beat shite. Sweet. And no need to list "Captain and Manager of BC United" that just makes you look like a huge f@$kin' douche.

Have fun this year.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a whole lot of tooting your own horn. And even more diarrhea of the mouth. You're in Div 3 and Cloverdale FC are one of the worst teams around. They only won a few games last year because they beat the other shitty teams in their division. That gauges that you can beat shite. Sweet. And no need to list "Captain and Manager of BC United" that just makes you look like a huge f@$kin' douche.

Have fun this year.

Yeah, your right, I guess i just had to flush out of my system. And also wanted to answer SurreyStorm's question too. Anyways.

Cloverdale FC is actually not a bad team, they have improved quite a bit over the summer. Wouldn't be so quick to judge.

Peace out.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers,

for fak sakes, seriously?

I wish we were in 3B to play these guys.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
As you all see games are posted. From here on it will count for points. All of you Balkan folks come out to Tom Binni Turf and cheer the boys on. Games will be posted on this page that way it will make it more easy. We thank Mr Mills for his field location. Cheers Balkan Wolves are ready.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha... as politically incorrect as it is...

saying you beat Cloverdale FC 4-0 4 times is like saying you have won the gold medal in the 100M dash in the special olympics 4 times in a row.

"even if you win, you are still retarded"

sorry. had to be stated. ;)

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers,

Glad to see that these guys were able to get a team solidified for winter. Good group of guys that had a lot of bullsh*t to finish out Knights, if they are the same ones i played with on Sundays. Have to agree that beating Cloverdale isn't a huge accomplishment but at least they are putting balls in the net, which was a problem in the previous season. Week 2 we will see what came of the juggling as there will be familiar faces across the pitch and we aren't Cloverdale or the Rovers.

Wayne

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd watch out for SFC Sner. They're basically the team that went 15-0-1 3 years ago, but don't want to train anymore so that might hurt them but otherwise they probably have the strongest side.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd watch out for SFC Sner. They're basically the team that went 15-0-1 3 years ago, but don't want to train anymore so that might hurt them but otherwise they probably have the strongest side.

So what you're saying is their Whalley Strikers??? I thought that team and you were in Div.1???

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, your right, I guess i just had to flush out of my system. And also wanted to answer SurreyStorm's question too. Anyways.

Cloverdale FC is actually not a bad team, they have improved quite a bit over the summer. Wouldn't be so quick to judge.

Peace out.

So they got rid of the flies that flew around their big stinky pile of dog shite. Good for them. Pretty easy to improve on a bunch of useless tits that don't know how to play soccer. Now they must have one player that knows how to spell soccer.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well CFC Balkan Wolves head their first tough match against very skilled Europian side. Skilled side won on a penalty shot few minutes to go. Young men played very well as a team. Skill is there shape needs kick in the ars. All in time. 2 to 1 is a good resalt as we were missing five guys away on holidays. It will only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0