Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL D3 Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Play in the Valley League practice in Burnaby. You will see skilled side.
Clean soccer. With good crouds. Tons of folks from Balkan live in your area. Greeks Macadonians,Serbs, Croats, Astrians, Germans, Bulgarians, Slovaks, Romanians and Madjaros and Ukies and Poles and Ruskies

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey impersonator, looks like we have you guys again. I'm lloking forward to seeing what your team looks like after a full season together. Coyotes will be a tough team in our division. i play indoor with one of there members and he's signed with the div 3 team but will be playing Div 1.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey impersonator, looks like we have you guys again. I'm lloking forward to seeing what your team looks like after a full season together. Coyotes will be a tough team in our division. i play indoor with one of there members and he's signed with the div 3 team but will be playing Div 1.

Waterbreak your with Arsenal right?...sorry I forgot. Yes, from the looks of things the division is going to be pretty good. Coyotes, Rangers and Columbia Bearcats are all relagated Div 2 teams. Abbotsford and Pylons were near the top end of their Div 3 tables last year. Will be interesting to see how we do with a year under our belt. We have a pretty decent mix of youth and experience and I am interested to see if we've added any new bodies to the mix.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waterbreak your with Arsenal right?...sorry I forgot. Yes, from the looks of things the division is going to be pretty good. Coyotes, Rangers and Columbia Bearcats are all relagated Div 2 teams. Abbotsford and Pylons were near the top end of their Div 3 tables last year. Will be interesting to see how we do with a year under our belt. We have a pretty decent mix of youth and experience and I am interested to see if we've added any new bodies to the mix.

North Delta Sundowner FC. Not Arsenal. :D

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
for all of what it matters, i went to the div 3 practice 2day just incase our div1 team falls apart which i doubt, and basically just for exercise even tho it's not the same club but whatever. Anyways that team is different from last year i have never seen half of those kids before and to be honest they should compete pretty well in div 3. The coach who i also have never seen before also seems like he knows what he is talking about and with the help of dave shankland too, that team should have good chance of promotion. At least that's IMO and i'm judging on when we played div 2 of caliber.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
for all of what it matters, i went to the div 3 practice 2day just incase our div1 team falls apart which i doubt, and basically just for exercise even tho it's not the same club but whatever. Anyways that team is different from last year i have never seen half of those kids before and to be honest they should compete pretty well in div 3. The coach who i also have never seen before also seems like he knows what he is talking about and with the help of dave shankland too, that team should have good chance of promotion. At least that's IMO and i'm judging on when we played div 2 of caliber.

Liar, you did it for exercise? :eek:;)

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

well bud if u dont know them then i wont.. still gonna score on them like i did last year always fun scoring on ur own city hahah

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I've dropped 30 pounds and hoping this will help my aging body. The Tigers will have less suspensions this next year as the twins have moved on to over 35"s. Gonna be a very tough year again as we have only picked up some kids to help out.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I've dropped 30 pounds and hoping this will help my aging body. The Tigers will have less suspensions this next year as the twins have moved on to over 35"s. Gonna be a very tough year again as we have only picked up some kids to help out.

How did you lose weight:confused: I keep gaining it. I'm the heaviest I've ever been:(

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe get rid of your pizza job....you and discount pizza don't work well together.

Exactly... maybe open up a watermellon stand or something? You may have an addictive personality and everything you're around you either want it or just fcuken eat all of it? I don't know...maybe try jenny craig or weight watchers?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I even cut down my drinking. I also tried not eating until I was full. I'm still a fat **** in fact I'm fatter now then when I drank and ate McDonalds shite. being in a car accident hasn't helped much either.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I even cut down my drinking. I also tried not eating until I was full. I'm still a fat **** in fact I'm fatter now then when I drank and ate McDonalds shite. being in a car accident hasn't helped much either.

Really?? do you have a dick do? So what's gonna happen with soccer then? You'll be running around the field like a bloody hippo!

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know anything about BC United? New team? The rest of 3B are regulars to us or in Vault's case, we know of them and the Mis brothers are former Storm.

We are going to miss playing the Heat and Sundowners. Always a spirited battle that can go either way.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea, they're a new team, formed by a guy who advertised on Craigs List for players. They played in the Knights league Div.4 North and won 2 of 12 games, so should not worry too much about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0