Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL D3] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter January 2010

Dont ask. everyone called in sick and we looked just like shite. Just wasnt our day really, we couldnt string anything together, they had 1 decent chance and they scored on an open net breakaway. ahahah...oh well...

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter January 2010

Dont ask. everyone called in sick and we looked just like shite. Just wasnt our day really, we couldnt string anything together, they had 1 decent chance and they scored on an open net breakaway. ahahah...oh well...

Had quite a few more chances than that. you kept your guys in the game with at least 2 nice saves. Unfortunately you got too aggresive off your line in the second with that challenge on our striker. Lucky our left mid didn't take a couple more cracks at you when you were so far out. Your numbers didn't help you at all. Thought it was a well play game on both sides though. Both sides had a few chances and the game could have gone either way. Too bad i re-blew my knee in the second. At least it is between winter and summer and i will have time rehab.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the 3c action, abbottsford 0-1 N.D. Sundowners, abby played with suspended players and we get the win. this is 3 weeks old. league decided this today, or thats at least when i was told. I'm sure abby can afford the loss. that makes them 13-1-2. and a 3 gam win streak for us. yeah. i feel like someone just patted me on the head and said good boy.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya chances went both ways, and we shudda burried a few breaks and so shud you guys! Coulda gone either way, sorry to see you blow your knee that looked bad. Never like to see a guy go down like that!
I was just chapped the ref blew his whistle on a corner kick! I could not belevie that, but also your defender took down our stirker on a breakaway, shoulda been automatic red card!!! And ref didnt even give him a yelllow!!!! But you guys came and we didnt, now all we can do is hope for wins!
Gl and we still got a make up game with you boys hahah

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 4 GEU Tigers 1

We played the first half with 10 men and managed to finish the half up 1-0. 2 players show 1 min. after kickoff and would sit untill the 2nd half. We played solid defense and the forwards put the game away.

We played in west Maple Ridge in the middle of BF nowhere and we still think some of our players either ran out of gas with no cell reception or their still waiting for the Albion ferry.:confused:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well your team mates that are waiting at the ferry should be shot. no one can be that stupid.The Bridge only opened nine months ago........oh wait you're from Cloverdale. you're excused:rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 4 GEU Tigers 1

We played the first half with 10 men and managed to finish the half up 1-0. 2 players show 1 min. after kickoff and would sit untill the 2nd half. We played solid defense and the forwards put the game away.

We played in west Maple Ridge in the middle of BF nowhere and we still think some of our players either ran out of gas with no cell reception or their still waiting for the Albion ferry.:confused:

West Maple Ridge hey...BF nowhere:confused:

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well your team mates that are waiting at the ferry should be shot. no one can be that stupid.The Bridge only opened nine months ago........oh wait you're from Cloverdale. you're excused:rolleyes:

It was a joke idiot. We don't usually bring a full squad to play GEU shite.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta Sundowners 0 CFC Balkan Wolves 1. Very tough game. Hats off to North Delta Sundowners. The guys played their harts out. Both sides head equal chances. It is clear now that CFC will earn a third spot in the league in C group. Nicley done by bunch of young men. I must say that was one hell of a nice Park to play on.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hand it to Balkan Wolves, they came to play. we had our chances to level or take the lead, but we didn't capitalize. Mr base, next time you boys play at delsom, clean your shyte up. you guys left one hell of a mess at your bench. nicely played game with both teams with hurting and hurting for,players. you boys ruined our 3 game win streak.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners 2 N.Coquitlam 2 we scored first and we scored last great game. I really like playing those young guys from N.Coquitlam. it's the way div3 should be played. it was Fun. no bitching guys having a laugh and trying hard. it was very nice to see.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
phoenix 3 poco express 2 ,, them little fcukers kicked the shite out of me and another team mate ,i was gonna play up in div 2 today but can hardly walk , i took the ball to the corner to sheild and use up a few mins and one of them just run up to me and booted me , never mind , comfatable win really .

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Water Break thanks sorrey if the guys left the mess. I will have a chat with them. Good game and thanks for switching it to a Saturday knight. It will be better next week we will get two three guys that were away due to nagging injuries. It has been a good league and we head fun.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
phoenix 3 poco express 2 ,, them little fcukers kicked the shite out of me and another team mate ,i was gonna play up in div 2 today but can hardly walk , i took the ball to the corner to sheild and use up a few mins and one of them just run up to me and booted me , never mind , comfatable win really .

One of the Guys on the Renegades and I were talking about #10 on express how the little cnut nearly broke my legs three weeks ago. and how he punched the Renegades player. he's going to get his if he's not careful.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 2 - Cloverdale 0.. Wow great game! We had 10 guys, one of which could barely run, so really 9... They came out and really had us all game long. They had the control and they had posession, but they just couldnt find the back of the net. We got a PK 20min in off a tackle in the box, and they continued to press harder after that. Finally we had a corner and tipped it in... After that they just seemed deflated, but yet they kept pushing. Gotta give it to them they never quit!
Good game Clover
On to cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0