Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL D3] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we are now 100% out of the running for promo. We just found out we lost 4 points for playing an inelgable player.. (so the league says).. He is a good friend of mine and plays in VMSL for a Div.1 squad, and we signed him at beginning of year and only played him on days he didnt have a game with his other team... One of his own players told his coach this and said its not fair, so the coach called our league and complained, went to the "trial" and heard nothing of it for 5+ weeks... Now we find out we lose points hahaha what a joke!

That sucks C4L. At least you got to prove you can beat a good div.3 team with 9 1/2 men.

Good luck in the cup mate.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
not a joke those are rules. only allowed to register with one team per season. i thought that was common sense ? there are players that are still playing both leagues that haven't been caught YET, but i think when the vmsl adapts the registration style of the FVSL where teams can check who's registered where, it will definitely pick out the guys playing on different teams. tough luck C4L, good luck in your cup play mate.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not a joke those are rules. only allowed to register with one team per season. i thought that was common sense ? there are players that are still playing both leagues that haven't been caught YET, but i think when the vmsl adapts the registration style of the FVSL where teams can check who's registered where, it will definitely pick out the guys playing on different teams. tough luck C4L, good luck in your cup play mate.

That is so true.....

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well its our own fault... Just focus on going hard in a good cup run! Hopefully we get some beautiful weather for footy this weekend and we can focus on the game!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is too bad C4L,

I was really hoping you guys could muster promotion, you have proved on this cup run you should be in D2 and there are certainly some teams in D2 that should be in D3.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wouldn't surprise me, I don't think they realized what they were getting into trying to put a team together, if it does happen, hopefully the D1 guys decide to come back to us :D

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
In 3C action, Cloverhole Cannons 4-3 N.D. Sundowners.
Game finnished 10 v 9. we played with no subs, 2 guys limping and a straight red card.
woulda coulda shoulda. i'm done with this season.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco pacific 4 us 2 .. fun game to play in other than mo stamping on my foot .. a loss yes but i can take a few positives out of the game , got lots of chances , hit a post , could have gone either way , there 1st goal was a lucky one .. poco pacific pass the ball then move really well , good quality team , they kept the wing possetion very well .. on to help the knites tomorrow if i can still walk (fcuking masimo) ..

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
With surrey chaos playing all games there are still 3 teams that can destroy there hopes of being promoted,I know Vault and the clones are in the race see ya next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0