Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL D3] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the race for promotion? I dont think we will be, not with Clovefale and bc United ahead of us...

With Cloverdale and the Clones playing GEU teams they may bump out Chaos. Vault has to play that pesky Storm team (depending on how much beer we drink) and a head to head with BCU. There is a looooong shot but if you don't want to be in the race then we can just drink a lot of beer and have a good ole' time Saturday night.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
shot but if you don't want to be in the race then we can just drink a lot of beer and have a good ole' time Saturday night.
Hahah well the league still hasnt deducted our 4 points yet, so really there is no shot *I think. But ya, I wont even be playing keeper, our starters are all sitting, so I think this will be an excellent chance to have a few brews and enjoy a good match of footy.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I've seen from our email responses we won't have to many players. I won't be playing the field as the knee is still buggered from the last game with you. If they need me to play keep i will, otherwise my American buddy will be up and we will be heckling from the sidelines. I take no responsibility for his American yap about the likely gold medal hockey game and our previous loss to them.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahah, well I expect nothing less than top noch saves form yourself. Sorry to hear that the leg is still buggered, lotsa beer will cure that though!

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clones 3 Guildford 0
Not much to say about the game we had numerous chances and only finished 3 of them. One more victory for the Clones and the division title is Langley's

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh great, which one are you the fat one,the slow one,the old one or all of the above? the clones are a joke,a couple of flukey wins and you win a division.the boys from ACBC we love to see again to even up the loss from a couple of years ago and the Nomads still have a cup lose the hangs around like the stink of your A535 extrastrength.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh great, which one are you the fat one,the slow one,the old one or all of the above? the clones are a joke,a couple of flukey wins and you win a division.the boys from ACBC we love to see again to even up the loss from a couple of years ago and the Nomads still have a cup lose the hangs around like the stink of your A535 extrastrength.

so sensitive... go clones

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clones 3 Guildford 0
Not much to say about the game we had numerous chances and only finished 3 of them. One more victory for the Clones and the division title is Langley's

That's nice Frank, and the Clones are a good team. But your team should be in Div.2 right now and not in Div.3. But are only down because you guys didn't want to play Div.2 and/or didn't have the players starting this year for some reason. Regardless, the Clones should not be Div.3 and don't deserve the Divisional Title. You should be in Div.2 right now, and not even posting on the Div.3 thread.

The right thing would be u guys forfeit your next game or just take the 2nd place promotional spot, and leave the title to be left to battle with first year teams or long standing Div.3 teams, like Cloverdale.

The Clones would still be promoted and move into the division 2, which some would say you should have been in the first place.

Anyways, titles are always nice, but in your case, just doesn't seem right to be writing about. Now if the Clones stayed in Div.2 where they should have been and won the Div.2 title that would be something and worth a couple six packs for sure.

PMwanker

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Results of Saturday's game looked like "Lee.... the Captain of the ship" went down with it at the helm in a not so glorious blaze of glory. Though it was so damn good chants going on.

mmeh

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
to clarify wanker's post the Phoenix just need a bit more retooling and less chanting to be one the elite teams in div3

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
sweet, go pumas. think of a few more chants. captain of our ship. hilarious the first time. ...32nd time... give me a ****in break already eh??

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH we need you to pull off a win this weekend against the Rockets or it looks like our hope for a promotion will be down the sh*ter.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea4life you guys up for a friendly sometime nextweek pending on this weekend we can get a field most likely a 9 00 start

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Results of Saturday's game looked like "Lee.... the Captain of the ship" went down with it at the helm in a not so glorious blaze of glory. Though it was so damn good chants going on.
You guys were by far the hardest team we played this season , You guys deserve that 2nd spot but if you don`t just request the promotion , some poco pacific players say to me after we played them the week before "see you in div 3 next year" . take there spot , you deserve it , and as far as the chanting goes , well I fcucking loves it . good luck and I hope the miners stuff those little fcuckers to help you on your way .. excuse for losing that bad , well im not gonna get away with saying that the shirts were the same color :D but hay , we lost 5 0 the 1st time we played so 5 1 is an improvement .. On to summer league , talk to everyone in the fall , cheers

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea4life you guys up for a friendly sometime nextweek pending on this weekend we can get a field most likely a 9 00 start
umm ya...what squad u play for???
Depending on if we win cup this weekend though, gotta wait and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0