Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div 1 Champions - Preseason Poll

Who will be the FVSL Div 1 Champions for '08/'09

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I pick Port Moody. But i think guys playing twice a weekend will have an affect on both teams(Div.1 & Div.2) And once cups starts they better hope they pivk the best players not the hot ones.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I pick Port Moody. But i think guys playing twice a weekend will have an affect on both teams(Div.1 & Div.2) And once cups starts they better hope they pivk the best players not the hot ones.

pomo may have had a prem side right now if the u/21 squad diddnt have a cup final at the same time as they were playing geu in the play off game who knows ?

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before the season kicked off I would have predicted D united to take the league, P Moody and Poco to follow. After reading last weekends results and banter I have my doubts, sounds like D. united and their old fragile bodies might not last the season. Injuries are always a factor, and it looks like they will play a role in determining where teams end up. Moody doenst look to dissapoint and Poco is always a mistery, what team is Big Bag going to dress, are some of his players doing double duty or do they have enought talent to field 2 strong teams (div 1 & premier). Time will tell.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what i heard Big Bag saying on the sidelines, they don't have enough talent to field 2 stong teams by his opinion.

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0