Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div. 1 MOTW week 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 16
North Delta FC​
Dewdney Razorbacks​
Mackie TURFFri 9pm
blank.gif
Jan 25/26/27
Peace Arch Utd​
Aldergrove Warriors​
Sth Surrey Ath TURFSat 6pm
blank.gif
Dewdney Coachmen​
Chilliwack Rapids​
Pitt Meadows AthleticSat 2.15pm
blank.gif
Langley Dynamo​
GEU Cobras​
MAP Oval TURFSun 1pm
tick.gif
Athletic Club BC​
TWU Titans​
Byrne Creek TURFSun 8pm
blank.gif
Langley Athletic​
SFC Rangers FF​
MAP Oval TURFSat 5pm
tick.gif
Aldergrove Utd​
Tsawwassen Royals​
ParksideSun 12 Noon
blank.gif
Port Moody Gunners​
Whalley Utd​
Port Moody TURFFri 7.30pm
blank.gif
Coquitlam MF Arsenal​
Surrey Sporting FC​
Charles Best TURFSun 8pm
blank.gif
Poco City Reserves​
Delta Metro Utd​
Gates TURFFri 9pm
tick.gif

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man I just cant seem to get how to paste the schedule right.
anyways,,a few good matches this week..
I like the Chilliwack Coachmen game,,Should be a barn burner.
Not really sure about any teams now a days with so many signings and player changes.
Seems everyone is better but just who did the best at the transfer deadline.
I do know the Rangers and Ourselves are pissed that we have been knocked out of the cup so I do beleive both those teams will be in a hammering mood.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Might want to add teh gunners to your list ghouse. Playing peace arch were hopping to get some frustration out after a tough loss last week.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plain and simple. ACBC wins!

No O-Dog :( but get you pocket books ready for me to autograph them on the side!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plain and simple. ACBC wins!

No O-Dog :( but get you pocket books ready for me to autograph them on the side!

buddy the only thing you bring to acbc when you play is you up the average weight of your team...the other goalie is better than you take your seat behind ghouse on the bench....and for god sakes do a few laps......out....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullocks- thought it was a good game; hard fought, great battles all over the park. I'll also say we deserved the result.

You won't hear much from me. It was a nice win, because going in we were seriously depleated (as I know you were , too). Other than that, I guess all I can say is I wish every game had that same almosphere, mutual respect / disrespect.

One thing...we were talking about it, and it occured to us that it has been a LONG time since any of our club teams beat the Rangers. Maybe 15 years? For sure 10. From that standpoint, it was realy nice to get the win for old Kilby.

Cheers.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
it has been a LONG time since any of our club teams beat the Rangers. Maybe 15 years?
Cheers.

Except maybe for us last season but I think were in a different club.

LUFC Dynamo 3 GEU Cobras 2. I think we wanted this game more, we played well considering once again we were missing our center midfield starters, one of who is too young and was too hung over to play, the other too old and too crippled..

The referee who was flawless for the 1st 60 minutes served up a dose of excitement when he issued a phantom handball PK when it was 3-1. The ball went CLEAR accross the box, and BOTH teams were not even near the ball. I call referee mistake here, which he is entitled too. Even if the player is lying to me and DID touch the ball, it was so far from having an affect on the play it should have been moot. The ball crossed the box at like 50mph and nobody was trying to get to it.

Anyhow good luck next week in Cup action (Seriously). We are sitting doing nothing. Except those of us going to Sammy J's for the bowl.

Thanks guys for another classy game. Cheers.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dynamo v cobras was a good game again today phantom pk .... you think... we had no idea why he gave it my guys were whats the call whats the call ...pk to us ok we'll take it
again no cheap shots no bitching as for the ref ive never seen a ref take a water bottle off a player and throw it to the ground and say im talking to you .... what is this u/11 what an arse
the ref said the guy led with his elbow ...i saw it ....i gave you the free kick ...its not like i missed it .... im sure there was no swing its just guys jump like that but when he says he saw it .....he has to deal with it
as for the guy who got called for the pen ... when he touched the ball on the spot i thought he was a gonner for sure with this ref
any way result was prob a fair reflection of the game we could have got one or two more and you guys must practice kicking the ball against the cross bar way more than we do.... your way better at that than us...:D

good luck for the rest of the season

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dynamo v cobras was a good game again today phantom pk .... you think... we had no idea why he gave it my guys were whats the call whats the call ...pk to us ok we'll take it
again no cheap shots no bitching as for the ref ive never seen a ref take a water bottle off a player and throw it to the ground and say im talking to you .... what is this u/11 what an arse
the ref said the guy led with his elbow ...i saw it ....i gave you the free kick ...its not like i missed it .... im sure there was no swing its just guys jump like that but when he says he saw it .....he has to deal with it
as for the guy who got called for the pen ... when he touched the ball on the spot i thought he was a gonner for sure with this ref
any way result was prob a fair reflection of the game we could have got one or two more and you guys must practice kicking the ball against the cross bar way more than we do.... your way better at that than us...:D

good luck for the rest of the season

At the very least you got the PK you wanted all season;)

PS your avatar is kinda whips and chainish ;)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

That was funny, I thought he was a goner too, hence my eruption on the sideline. I don't need any more guys siting out injuries OR suspensions this year... we need EVERYONE, EVERYGAME to have a chance to win and that guy was talking himself into a Red.

after the match my player said to me "If I am cost our team by giving the other team a PK for a handball, and get a Yellow card, then I will at least FOR SURE touch the ball with my hand". Which I guess is what he was thinking when he ran up to the ball before you shot the PK, and placed his hand on it. Kind of comedic actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0