Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 0 - NDFC 0

Chances were pretty even (not many) except for the 3 sitters we missed. I can see how NDFC has had their way with the bottom half of the table - they are a hard working side.

As for the changerooms, we had a break-in/busted lock so only one was open. The invite is always there for Ranger victims errr ... opposition to top up our beer fund. Dewdney almost paid for new Rangers tracksuits themselves!

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta vs Razorbacks Postponed

Almost all the way out to the Pitt and Dewdney calls to cancel. I guess the coach thought the pitch was playable but the city thought otherwise. No ones fault just sucks going that far and having to turn around. Another cancellation. Our weather sucks !!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 0 - NDFC 0

Chances were pretty even (not many) except for the 3 sitters we missed. I can see how NDFC has had their way with the bottom half of the table - they are a hard working side.

As for the changerooms, we had a break-in/busted lock so only one was open. The invite is always there for Ranger victims errr ... opposition to top up our beer fund. Dewdney almost paid for new Rangers tracksuits themselves!

I don't understand the NDFC has had their way with the bottom half of the table. During the game people were yelling that as well.."you guys havn't even played anyone in the top half." We have played Dewney coachmen, sporting, TWU, Rangers and Poco (who I consider a top team). Sure we have not played ACBC or the gunners and we know we will be in tough against those teams but fukc sakes we have played everyone you have. I agree we are not the most impressive team to watch from the sideline but we get results for a reason.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive,

I think we both know you were lucky to get the Coachmen early before we figured things out.

JTL

super lucky...the speed and agility that many of the guys on your team would be too much for us...the talent was oozing from your team how did we ever keep up....i remember you guys were just flooding our golie with shots on target as well.....hahahahahha....you may have "figured it out" so to speak but you need more than one shot on target to beat anyone..and i dont think that you guys even had that many......all i remember is ndfc 1 old f*cks 0....later

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta vs Razorbacks Postponed

Almost all the way out to the Pitt and Dewdney calls to cancel. I guess the coach thought the pitch was playable but the city thought otherwise. No ones fault just sucks going that far and having to turn around. Another cancellation. Our weather sucks !!

we were all the effing way out in poco last weekend, got changed, did our warmup, ref did his checks, and only pretty much at kickoff did the other teams coach come tell us the field was double booked (with a div. 6 or something shitty womens team) and we had to wait or go home. being halloween weekend, we went home. lame.

shouldn't someone from the home side be checking these things ESPECIALLY when the travelling team is coming from a considerable distance?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
super lucky...the speed and agility that many of the guys on your team would be too much for us...the talent was oozing from your team how did we ever keep up....i remember you guys were just flooding our golie with shots on target as well.....hahahahahha....you may have "figured it out" so to speak but you need more than one shot on target to beat anyone..and i dont think that you guys even had that many......all i remember is ndfc 1 old f*cks 0....later

Lets just say they found their "shape" .....oh who are we kidding:D

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you look at the results, we (NDFC) have done worse against the bottom half of the table than we have against the top. but you guys are right, we would have our way with the bottom half of the draw, as have you so far. and we've done it all so far without even having our entire starting 11 for one game yet.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive,

I have to agree with JTL on that one. The Coachmen are a wily old bunch of veterans. Fitness aside, they are a solid squad. I'll be surprised if the Coachmen don't finish top 5 or 6 when the fat lady (aka ODog) sings. :rolleyes:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell,

Are you the striker on NDFC who smelt like he sh** his drawers before the game last night? Our defenders were giving you room for a REASON.

I understand that you want to win, but geez man ... that's offside! :eek:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell,

Are you the striker on NDFC who smelt like he sh** his drawers before the game last night? Our defenders were giving you room for a REASON.

no that was me. A little strategy that I like to run with. I was just trying to keep the guy who was wearing tape on there knees away from me. Everyone has got there own I guess. First Guiness protecting his wrist now this. I wasn't provided a changeroom so I used my shorts..simple really.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell,

i wanst there against you guys....

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 2 - Ferries 1

We (Sporting) won another ugly one. They had a guy sent off about 30 mins in for spitting at our goalie. not sure if it actually hit him, but the ref was right there and it was an instant red. The ref was card-happy, especially with dissent, handing out at least 4-5 cards just for that. We played into the wind for the first 45, hoping to get out 0-0, and we did. We scored 2 in the second half on rebounds with the wind behind us and then sat back. They came at us hard and it seemed that we were a man down. They scored a PK, makeup call I think, to make it close. We hung on for the win with some tough defending. Typical Sporting performace, score early and defend, defend, defend.
Either way, we already have more wins than last year!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We (Sporting) won another ugly one. They had a guy sent off about 30 mins in for spitting at our goalie. not sure if it actually hit him, but the ref was right there and it was an instant red. The ref was card-happy, especially with dissent, handing out at least 4-5 cards just for that. We played into the wind for the first 45, hoping to get out 0-0, and we did. We scored 2 in the second half on rebounds with the wind behind us and then sat back. They came at us hard and it seemed that we were a man down. They scored a PK, makeup call I think, to make it close. We hung on for the win with some tough defending. Typical Sporting performace, score early and defend, defend, defend.
Either way, we already have more wins than last year!

Sounds awfully familiar. I wonder if it was the same ref we had out there. Totally bias and very card happy. Stocky German fella I think.

What's wrong with FVSL website.

JTL

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair to the ref…after a spitting incident any ref has to be very cautious and not let things get outta hand with dissent and late tackles.

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Uppal was the ref and as usual good display. We will take the points its just the shits playing out in ferry land. There a decent team who rely on their youth to get them thru. onto athletics next week should be a good one.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds awfully familiar. I wonder if it was the same ref we had out there. Totally bias and very card happy. Stocky German fella I think.

What's wrong with FVSL website.

JTL

i thought it was just my computer but i cant get onto that site either...i dont know whats wrong with it though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0