Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate this snow as I was looking forward to playing Chilliwack tonight and bouncing back from a tough loss to Moody last week. I think that both ACBC & Moody will have there troubles when they make the jump to premier as I think both teams lack in experience. They would be smart to pick up a couple of quility vets with leadership to make the transition. Both teams are well coached, fit and full of skill but they seem to lack a real leader on the field.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 0
Rangers 0

We have to thank Scuur for his outstanding perfomance as he played the game of his life. He always gets up for the match vs the Rangers and he lived up to the hype. Rangers had several good chances where our keeps came up big. A lot of their shots however were coming from outside the 18 and were all popping over the net our deflecting off us. We created a few good chances but never got the shots away. It seemed as though the guys wanted get just a little bit closer every time. Some more shots would have been nice. We did move the ball around well and I would say the possesion was pretty even. As always, a fard fought battle between the two teams on a hard turf that was not much softer then John Oliver. Someone on there side was leaking pretty good as about 13 shirts were covered in blood. I would also like to add that any respect I had for Z is now gone as he was the cheapest, dirtiest, little or should a say fat piece of shite I have played against in a long time. Absolutely classless player who embarressed his team all night. It was a hard fought physical match by all, except for him who took it to a different level.

I'd like to know what your (Delta's)definition of classless is?Is it a classy act for a player (#15 of the Highlanders) to fire a ball at a keepers head 10 seconds after the play is blown down for an offside call? (Luckily the guy can't shoot with any accuracy):confused: This player had enough time to look at the ref and complain about the call before firing the shot off from 5 feet away.

Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0