Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & BBQ updates February 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got off the phone w/ Dale Mitchell. He doesn't like how all y'all are riping O'Dog a new one.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We would more likely tremble in fear of your teams offence.

Congrats on being at 80%. Thats remarkable. That puts you down to what, 200lbs? Remarkable. Keep up the rehab. ;) I need to take a page out of your book.

I am looking forward to our final game of the season, even the grass should hold up this weekend for our match.

Please keep your pints out of the parking lot. Weather permitting we should have the BBQ out.

I hear MAP is in use for another function that weekend and your game is getting moved to Ron Ralph South.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Decent quote, however I just wanted to point out that the man behind my kit every game was none other than Ghouse the man behind our jerseys. So take a shot out of me all you want, but I had a nice Chelsea jersey and a Vancouver Pegasus top I used to wear, it wasn't me on my attire, but that's the breaks when I get paid to play, contracts make me wear what I wear. At least I don't have to buy any more, not like some jobbers.

Also Suburbanator, I can't wait to have a pint with you, as the only hole I have when I play is the whole I have after the game in my pint glass.

Cheers mate, fill me up.

And yes, thanks Ghouse, except for being sore, I felt pretty good, and I am getting back better than what the (paid physiotherapists) said. As I have the same injury as Sid Crosby, and when I talked to him when he was in his chamber, we had something in common with the high ankle injury, he said, he only wished he had a guy like me between the pipes on skates behind him.

I do want to point something out, people can give me heck all they want on this site, I just have to say, during my absense doesn't it show that I am TTP, and I have made this site entertaining again. If you don't think so, lick my scrotum!

im gonna help odog out here boys as i feel we are ripping the guy but he still isnt learning too much....step 1 catching....odog make a dimond with your hands thumbs and finger #1 touching together..(do this now)....once sucessful with this step seperate your hands about 1inch...(ill wait for you to figure this step out)...still waiting......good..next rotate your hands about 15 degres away from your body..you have sucessfully made what we call a pocket...the ball should fit in between your hands now with a less chance of BOBBLING it everywhere which is problem one in your game...stay tuned next week and the weeks to foolow for such lesson plans as...squeezing the ball (which is the second part to catching and holding), lesson 3 will be goal kicks followed by lesson four agility and conditioning (will be a tuff lesson that one huh) lesson 5 will be atire (as you usually wear a gross jersey with horrible shorts and green socks) lesson 6 will be accepting how good (or not so) you really are...and well you get the picture. its my goal to make you a decent golie one day and with the right attitude youll just get there someday ol'boy....hahaha...plummer

out

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Decent quote, however I just wanted to point out that the man behind my kit every game was none other than Ghouse the man behind our jerseys. So take a shot out of me all you want, but I had a nice Chelsea jersey and a Vancouver Pegasus top I used to wear, it wasn't me on my attire, but that's the breaks when I get paid to play, contracts make me wear what I wear. At least I don't have to buy any more, not like some jobbers.

Also Suburbanator, I can't wait to have a pint with you, as the only hole I have when I play is the whole I have after the game in my pint glass.

Cheers mate, fill me up.

And yes, thanks Ghouse, except for being sore, I felt pretty good, and I am getting back better than what the (paid physiotherapists) said. As I have the same injury as Sid Crosby, and when I talked to him when he was in his chamber, we had something in common with the high ankle injury, he said, he only wished he had a guy like me between the pipes on skates behind him.

I do want to point something out, people can give me heck all they want on this site, I just have to say, during my absense doesn't it show that I am TTP, and I have made this site entertaining again. If you don't think so, lick my scrotum!

your talk of having pints and mentioning holes concerns me. then u end it with fill me up. :confused::confused::confused:

LICK MY SCROTUM?

WTF?

are A DJ/RADIO HOST?

Jonny Staub is that you?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny cuz every thread / division has it's guy that drives everyone nuts. Usually it's some guy that loves rap music and loves themselves??? Why is this???

Odog I've heard your hands on a soccer ball are as steady as everyone elses hands on a jack hammer ? Is this true?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 kg of pasta...
meat sauce with meat balls....pesto sauce....lots of pints....and one huge mess.

oh yeah, we won 3-0.

another shut out for stoned wall....

i guess we deserved the win.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude - it's Surrey FC Pegasus. BTW aren't they the last VMSL Div 1 team left in the Imperial? Reedie is doing a hell of a job with the boys.

ODog ... you're lucky Regs doesn't smack you ... :bronco:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 - Wack 0

MOTM Tassone for 2 goals.

MOTBBQ Zaurrini for the full Italian spread - brilliant!

10 shutouts in 16 matches ... Best goalie in the league plays for the 'GERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0