Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & BBQ updates February 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure Bullocks.

I agree- Surrey FC and the brand name they carry are having a great run. Not surprised with that group though.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, i am sure nobody will come here and say it, but i just f@cked things up for Coachman against a good langley team. I came on with about 7 minutes to go on the first half, coachman up 2-1 and on my first touch on the ball, tried a pass back to our back like but instead i setup their forward on a breakaway with a nice shot from outside the 18 he tied it up at 2. maybe 5 minutes later they had a freekick from 40 yards out and turned out i was marking the same guy as our midfielder, the other guy runs in and scores. after that the guys tried to play and uphill battle and came short.

nobody was pointing the finger after the game... but was horrible seeing the guys go up on the score sheet play a good game and come in and f@ck things up for them.
nothing I can do now, but try and redim my self next game... if i get a call that is! shitty!

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Krazy it was good seeing you as well, and don't be so hard on yourself. As for the game I would like to have played that game with a better ref in the middle of the park, but I guess thats the way it goes.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piniata,

To be fair to you- and to give credit where it is due- our second goal was off open play on a build up. Nobody on the park thought Utah was going to shoot from 30 yards out on a bad angle, but I suspect he fooled Osame a little w/ his body language and by looking to pass. He was set up for a cross to the far post, not a shot to the near post. I'd argue he was a bit fooled by that one.

That being said, you sure wore the horns on the 3rd goal right before half. :D

Wierd game...a lot of back and forth action. We haven’t scored 5 goals all year, and to be honest, no way we’d predict this score-line either way. When we went down 2-0, I didn't feel our guys sagged at all. At that point, we'd had some pretty nice advances, and it was just a matter of time. We were actually very short on the day w/ missing players, and I was coming back from a little injury and knew I only had 20-30 in me...but the young kids we called up from LUFCA did very well in a game where we knew we'd be in for a physical battle. They didn't back down, and used their pace well. Young Devon up front (17 years old) used his tools well, and was rewarded w/ the 4th and winning goal.

Anytime Coachmen gained possession inside 30 yards, they threatened. Still a boatload of skill on that side…it just moves slower :D (Pot meet kettle).

Fun game guys. See you next season.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 goals in one game Dude? Whats your new secret? Care to share as we could use a game where we score more than 1 or 2.:(

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Dynamo 1-1 Athletic Club BC

Is this for real? Would love to hear from Odog on this one.

Huuge props to Dynamo from the gunners camp.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow- great result! Can't wait to hear from Sub. Did Roman stand on his head for you guys?

He Didn't need to. He made a PK save, otherwise wasn't involved. 4-5 long range shots and a couple of crosses.

We will see if ACBC pulls a "rangers" post game report or not but here's my 2 cents.

Fancy Kit, Fancy Players. Not enough heart, today at least. Good clean game, despite the scouting report coming from everyone I talked to. I was told to play a tough physical game but we really didn't get that involved other than some timely fouls late in the game. We went up 1-Nil when our D2 callup guy Richard Smith stroked one past "fuzz?". The ACBC d-men did not mark tightly at all, at least my strikers didn't think so. That is one area they need to improve moving forward, if they had been on their game todady we could have scored a few more. ACBC also didn't mark well in the center of the park and we had lots of time and space when we got the ball. I am sure that they normally are a little stronger here.

ON The ball ACBC is very very good with creative runs and a ton of skilled passes, off the ball.... well Ghouse will surely address this in the off season.

I called the game about even, despite ACBC having the possesion edge the chances were even, if not favouring us. We had a sitter and a post that should have been buried. ACBC created some chances on the rush but Dan-O was there to clean up garbage all game.

Some acbc players were fairly disgruntled post-match. A few f-bombs flying around. Do yourselves a favour, you didn't just "draw" the 12th place Dynamo, you drew a team that got completely devastated in the opening 5-6 games of the year with injuries and IMO is a top 10 team in this division. The same team that drew the rangers, lost 2-nil to the gunners in the last 2 mins of the game, beat the coachmen, tied the Athletics, lost 1-nil to ND but somehow squandered points to Arsenal, Royals and Whalley. 9 points which would have put us into the top 5.

Anyhow, I had hoped the ACBC's would have stuck for a round or dogs but Utah's wife and got good use out of our bbq keeping herself warm anyhow..... (Oh Yeah, Frank did too)

Good finish to our season 4 Wins and 2 Draws.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We desided pregame to pull out a tie so we could play the Gunners again,,lol.
Seriously we shite the bed a few times and did not play well. Credit to the Dynamo as they did well and never quit. These early games are hard on us as we have to catch the red eye from downtown. No excuses we tied and their goalie saved a PK. He was player of the match for sure.
The f-bombs after the match were between a couple guys who didnt make practice because of work and a couple guys let them know what they thought of that. No big deal just a couple of frustrated players who wish we had played better. We have all been there before,for sure. Funny, I wasnt in that conversation.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cold day out in Langley. Watched the game from the sidelines. We had a terrible game mentally and came away with a draw. Definite props from the best keeper on the planet (me), as the keeper for the dynamo was well dyno-mite. Played a solid game. Langley itself played a pretty good game but we were the team that played an average game and we came up with a dissapointing tie. Their keeper made a pk save, but they hit our post once in tight. All in all, for playing average we got an average result. Our fault for sure. As for sideline anger, well when we know we should walk away through this shite league, and tie an above average team for div. 1, of course we're upset. Upset with our result, and our play. The ref was pretty good today too.

Liek I said, props to Langley and their keeper, had a good kick and run during halftime where I felt pretty sharp, but didn't get a chance to get in. Not that it would have made a difference, good shot from outside, no chance for Fuss.

TWU next week, and I guarantee a win.

#11 Pegasus Metro Program is where my top is from.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you even know why the is a #11 there? The name of the club or program is not #11 Pegasus Metro Program . If you played for the club, you think you'd know an important part of the history, and why the #11 is on the crest.

I'll let you take that one Bullocks.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 2-2 Aldergrove

We only had 11 guys show up today due to work, cards, injuries, vacations etc. It wouldn't have been so bad but we were missing 4 defenders by the end of the game. We went down 2-0 on two goals that really shouldn't have happened in about a 2 minutes span in the first half. Second half Aldergrove couldn't get it out of their own end and was defending for dear life. We went down to 10 men due to an injury and managed to score 2 goals in the last 10 minutes to tie the game. Aldergrove's keeper, who from appearances looked like he wasn't going to be able to save a beach ball, made itleast half a dozen great saves. It was nice to come back and tie but we should have had 6 or 7. Although they probably feel pretty gutted as my tieing goal was in extra time.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow....

not so much with the dynamo-acbc result...as we have seen first hand what underestimating langley results in.

but seeing nd not getting the three points against aldergrove with what is riding on the line is huge.

i think that pretty much solidifies a 1-2 finish for acbc and pm...

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even if we did get the 3 points against Aldergrove and win our last game we would finish with 45 pts which is what PM and ACBC have after this weekend. Our only 2 losses are against those teams so they have the tie breaker, chances for a top 2 finish were pretty slim for us anyways all focus is on the top premier team next weekend in the pak.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aside from two bad games out of the 11 I have played (non practice games) I have 4 shutouts and 6 goals against. In two bad game, one of which we won, I let in 4 goals, and I played brilliantly ask Delta Metro. The other was our loss to a determined Cobras team who scored 3 on me. (9 wins, 1 tie, 1 loss)

So nine games, 6 goals against 4 shutouts. That's ****ing brilliant.

**** ya'll.
!

To be honest dog, i have never watched you play, but anyone that has will say the same thing, your not very good. So, if you want to continue your annoying schtick with "im the best" you actually have to play along. Now, after reading this post it seems you have been reading your won posts far too many times. I think you have convinced yourself that you are actually good. I say that because anyone that keeps their stats and posts them on ttp clearly believes them. The reason you dont have the worst stats in the leaugue is because you play on a team that has scored 67 goals, that tells me the ball is usually on the other side of the field.
I just have to ask, are you and GHouse a couple? Not that there is anything wrong with that, right DUDE?

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley vs Coachman

Not sure what happened yesterday, we were up by 2 had some chances to make it 3 and then all the sudden we were down 3-2 at half. Their first came off a free kick that their forward miss controlled of his toe into the corner of the net, no way he was shooting. Krezy Mexy is taking some of the blame but our team defence was the problem not his mistake. Credit to Langley, they didnt give up and put away their chances. We had many chances including one with less than 5 minutes to tie the game but we missed and they broke out and scored. The ref had his hands full all game, mainly due to his inactions with his cards. He should have pulled out the cards earlier to stop the late tackles, elbows and sucker punches. He pulled out one yellow card on a play he did not see. He saw our player on the ground with a fat lip so he just figured their player must have do something. The ref looked intimidated and probably should do a few more kids games before doing mens again. My vote for the cowardly act of the year has to go to #17, he suckered punch one of our players from behind and ran. I kid you not, he punched Clay near midfield and than ran into our box and tried to hide. Big Scotty Kerr grabbed him from the collar and asked him if he was responsible, he almost shite himself, I called him a coward and gave him a bit of a kick on the shinpads, he didnt even look at me, he was scared shitless that SK was going to slap him around. Clay had a fat lip and lost a little blood but at least his got his pride, not like you #17..Coward.
Dude looked sharp, bit over weight and under shaven but still looked good.
To add insult to injury, I re-injured my shoulder on their second goal and my season is done. Look forward to being the best back up keeper in the league next year. lol haha lolo haha.
The latest rumor is that Ghouse and Odog play on both teams, not sure if its true, all though you wonder how dog keeps his job..." Odog Odog Odog, Dog, Im done, get me a smoke and come cuddle" Ghouse...

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 2-2 Aldergrove

We only had 11 guys show up today due to work, cards, injuries, vacations etc. It wouldn't have been so bad but we were missing 4 defenders by the end of the game. We went down 2-0 on two goals that really shouldn't have happened in about a 2 minutes span in the first half. Second half Aldergrove couldn't get it out of their own end and was defending for dear life. We went down to 10 men due to an injury and managed to score 2 goals in the last 10 minutes to tie the game. Aldergrove's keeper, who from appearances looked like he wasn't going to be able to save a beach ball, made itleast half a dozen great saves. It was nice to come back and tie but we should have had 6 or 7. Although they probably feel pretty gutted as my tieing goal was in extra time.
wow, pot ... meet kettle.
signed
RANGERS

langley keeps surprising.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What pissed me off most about the sucker is he could have gotten away w/ it. The first dumb thing was to do the crime in the 1st place, given we have a Pak in a week. The second dumb crime was to get into a scrum w/ you guys, yip, yap, and all but admit it.

The ref told me he gave the card for yapping, although crealy in his mind he was playing detective, and it wasn't hard to put 2 & 2 together.

His yapping gave the ref an easy out in handing out the yellow, and that pissed me off more. ****ing kids these days have shite for brains.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW Osame- that cheeky little first goal? He meant to do that. He's had several this year where he sneaks in behind the fullback and gets a toe on a pass to direct it into the net. May have looked awkward to you, but we've seen that move many times before. Carl is an opportunistic little fcuker, and an annoying pain in the ass when we can get him on the right match-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0