Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & BBQ updates February 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Dynamo 3 DMU - 0

Windy but dry down at JO and the field was in good shape for a grass pitch this time of year. DMU came out and spent alot of time moving the ball around their back line for the opening 10-15 minutes but we counter attacked on one of these build ups and went up 1-Nil. By the half it was 3-bagel and we had developed some good wind aided momentum.

They had the wind in the 2nd and as I'd expect from DMU they stuck it out and had alot of chances. Our reserve Keeper made some good reaction saves on some close chances and earned himself the shutout as well as maybe a bid to become our starter for next season.

Good classy game as always vs. these guys and thanks alot for the food and warm changerooms!

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Dynamo 3 DMU - 0

Windy but dry down at JO and the field was in good shape for a grass pitch this time of year. DMU came out and spent alot of time moving the ball around their back line for the opening 10-15 minutes but we counter attacked on one of these build ups and went up 1-Nil. By the half it was 3-bagel and we had developed some good wind aided momentum.

They had the wind in the 2nd and as I'd expect from DMU they stuck it out and had alot of chances. Our reserve Keeper made some good reaction saves on some close chances and earned himself the shutout as well as maybe a bid to become our starter for next season.

Good classy game as always vs. these guys and thanks alot for the food and warm changerooms!

Dynamo was good. We were not. I think we have to be one of the most inconsistant teams in the league. We could really not get much going until the second half. Had some nice chances but their keeps made some nice saves to keep the shutout. They came hard at us all game and taught us quite the lesson. We will have to be much better to make any kind of cup run. However the dogs were good and the beers were cold. Probably the only good thing that came from the evening. Thanks to Sub and the boys for a good clean game and paddling us and helping us clean out the BBQ.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how Jack will rate this game but i think early, it could have definately been done early but they couldn't finish. Then we settled in and the second half i think was mor us than them.
Each team missed chances in each half

Fair result i think.

Good clean game i think. Except when Jack took me out.
;)

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know if the ACBC Sporting game is being played?

soccer mom: 3 reds 4 yellows, reminds me of your div 2 days? care to explain (4-1 loss too?)

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure it ended 7-0.

ACBC was up 2-0 in the first 10 minutes, one was a driven shot from 40 yards out. Then Fuss stopped a penalty, and ACBC never looked back. The infamous Admir scored an odacious goal, on a breakway pulled up at the corner of the 6 and chipped the keeper.

It was a good clean game, though the ref went off his rocker durring the handshake. I dont know what was said to who.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya I was in net and I have to tell you that it was a fun game to watch because that is all I did was watch! First I will give ACBC the credit they deserve as the out played us in all aspects of he game! They are a well coached and a great skilled team! Now in saying that I will apologize to both ACBC and My team! I apologize to my team for not doing my job and not being mentally ready! I apologize to ACBC as I should have made their lifes difficult and gave them some kind of a challege! I will say this is a team I love to play again and show them what kind of goalie I am! In my opinion they will do just fine in premier next near and best of luck! The bright side at the end of the night is we are still in cup and I will get my chance to redeem myself for my poor outing!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how Jack will rate this game but i think early, it could have definately been done early but they couldn't finish. Then we settled in and the second half i think was mor us than them.
Each team missed chances in each half

Fair result i think.

Good clean game i think. Except when Jack took me out.
;)

I also think it was a fair result and despite Yoda's filthiness it was a clean game. We should have finished early but didn't capitalize. They had a few clear chances in the second half as well. With 5 starters out of the lineup we'll take a tie against a very hard working GEU team.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda's filthiness? You have to be taking the piss now. Two words that have never been used together in the same phrase...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

You've just never heard it. Yoda is well-known in co-ed circles as being filthy.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Considering those tight short shorts he wears ride up his ass along with never washing them...Filthy.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I wasn't talking about Yoda's play, I was talking about the fact that his left nutsack kept popping out of his tight shorts - filthy.

JTL

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i hate to put fuel on the fire but perhaps yoda's tight shorts contributed to his cramping up in the 80th min and dragging his sorry arse off the field behind the net :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0