Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & BBQ updates February 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragging my ass like a dog on carpet.
And yes, me and by 2 sacs are filthy.

Got a problem with that?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya I was in net and I have to tell you that it was a fun game to watch because that is all I did was watch! First I will give ACBC the credit they deserve as the out played us in all aspects of he game! They are a well coached and a great skilled team! Now in saying that I will apologize to both ACBC and My team! I apologize to my team for not doing my job and not being mentally ready! I apologize to ACBC as I should have made their lifes difficult and gave them some kind of a challege! I will say this is a team I love to play again and show them what kind of goalie I am! In my opinion they will do just fine in premier next near and best of luck! The bright side at the end of the night is we are still in cup and I will get my chance to redeem myself for my poor outing!

honestly with 0 goals for and 11 against in sportings last 2 league games, I would start eyeing down teams like Zack Roloff's before I was calling for rematches against ACBC. Oh and Yoda has a filthy nut sacks..I don't want to get off topic..

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm glad Fuss and the boys of ACBC had a good game. Which I could have played. Maybe in the rematch you guys can have a crack at me.

We still have a lot of good teams to play, and we need to stay focussed, especially with me out of the lineup.

The only time I could think is when we play you guys in the Pack Cup as we will be in premier next year.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Business cerainly does pick up w/ O-Dog on board.

Just so everyone knows, this is my last post.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess your right as the only way we will see you guys again would be in the Pak as you guys will be in premier and will do just fine competing at that level! I thought I would have seen you out at the game and looked forward to sitting around and shooting the $hite with you after the game but you didn't show! Goodluck the rest of the way!

As for Bulljive I understand why you would ask why would I want a rematch after getting our ass kicked and the simple answer is because if I play my game I should maybe allow 2 goals against a team like ACBC and then we pop the penalty shot instead of shooting at the goalie and we score on another clear cut chance we had then it might be a different story! We might still lose as ACBC is definetly the best team in the division but I think I could have made it much more respectable! To be honest I hope we meet up with you guys in the Pak as I missed the game against you guys as I was out of town doing a marathon! If I remember correctly you guys only beat us 2-0 and we didn't have a goalie! So your right I should be asking someone else at a lower caliber than ACBC for a rematch and the team I come up with is you!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before I quit posting forever, I need to say: Canuck, lay of the exclamation points. (!!!)

Very Razorbackish!

O-Dog should be asking Z out on a date. Get a little red wine in him, and he puts out. Easiest date O-Dog will ever have.

Now, fcuk off, I’m busy…and goodbye forever.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
aHHH ...

I think you guys are all jealous with Valentine's approaching and all.....

Let's go for coffee....
I like you a Latte!
To boot, we will send G House the bill.

Friday Night Lights at NAP!

We'll try this again....Geegers & Pints. Clubhouse should be open....and Yes, GHouse and O dog, I'll buy your first geeger/pint.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like our Friday night Pak cup game vs Port Moody has been changed to saturday on 2 days notice. I usually wouldn't complain but we have quite a few guys with shift work who this will most likely scew over. I'm sure this will be the case for Port moody as well. This is the 4th time our game has been bumped due to a double booking with GN. I feel you leave fraservalley and you leave our fields. I also feel a Pak cup game is a little more important then a VMSL div 2 game, so they should kick rocks. I don't get how a team who was a disgrace when they were in the league gets the rights over the field on 4 different occasions...shocking

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like our Friday night Pak cup game vs Port Moody has been changed to saturday on 2 days notice. I usually wouldn't complain but we have quite a few guys with shift work who this will most likely scew over. I'm sure this will be the case for Port moody as well. This is the 4th time our game has been bumped due to a double booking with GN. I feel you leave fraservalley and you leave our fields. I also feel a Pak cup game is a little more important then a VMSL div 2 game, so they should kick rocks. I don't get how a team who was a disgrace when they were in the league gets the rights over the field on 4 different occasions...shocking

ACBC had 5 days noticed...and had the game re-scheduled.

Stirringthepot,

Z

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not that it will make you feel any better, but it's a div 2 cup game. ;)

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

GN has historic rights to Mackie Turf. The FVSL, was given notice before the season started that they were allowed to schedule a game every other week. A few times the field was double booked when it was our turn to have it, but we allowed your lot to use it and we rescheduled our games. Its called sharing, get with the program. :rolleyes:

ps. Its not just a div 2 game, its a Div 2 cup game:D

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
is o to the dog playing on friday..?

Sorry to disappoint, but I am out with injury for the year. However for you Hatman, I will be on the sidelines watching the game, so if you want my autograph hit me up.

As for Canuck, thank you from ACBC and myself for the lovely compliment. I would have loved to shoot the shite after the game, sometime in the future for sure, and as a goalie when I heard that the game was 6-0 when I called, I asked right away whether you were playing. When I heard you were, I was completely shocked, as I know very well how brilliant you are a keeper. Just not as good as me I'm afraid :) Exclamation point!!!

Z don't worry they are all jealous, as we can put any date on G-house's bill for us! Lol!

And for Dude, this is my last post, oh wait, I'm back baby!

**** ya'll!

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to disappoint, but I am out with injury for the year. However for you Hatman, I will be on the sidelines watching the game, so if you want my autograph hit me up.

Na, keep the autograph to yourself, i'd rather not waste the paper & ink

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest I hope we meet up with you guys in the Pak as I missed the game against you guys as I was out of town doing a marathon! If I remember correctly you guys only beat us 2-0 and we didn't have a goalie! So your right I should be asking someone else at a lower caliber than ACBC for a rematch and the team I come up with is you!

buddy your d was running a marathon at cloverdale turf that night as well kept chasing that ball around trying to get it from us..they ran a marathon in 90min bet it took you longer.....f*ck thats funny.....out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0