Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & BBQ updates March 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are North Delta and Aldegrove Warriors going to play their make-up game?
Doesn't give the FVSL too much credibility with an incomplete table.
Bulljive, maybe you can enlighten us.........

It was their home game and they couldn't get a field. We provided friday night and the league suggested saturday at south surrey during the cup weekend, which we also agreed to. They wouldn't confirm as they were trying to find a field out their for sunday. Friday came and our manager and the league decided it's too late now to give a day notice to players even if aldergrove agreed.
On Dude's point about premier I played for the Lions last year and got hurt in the first game. I was gone until after christmas and never really recovered from the injury until part way through this season. Needless to say it was a rough year on my confidence and overall level of fun with the injuries and my level of play. Having missed big chunks of seasons due to a broken arm, torn quad, and ankle injuries in the last 5 years it really swayed me to play with friends still at a pretty competitive level. I would like to give premier another shot as I am confident I can play there and excell but leaving this team isn't an option. I had more fun this season then I probably have had in my life playing soccer. Leaving for personal accomplishments or to play at a slightly higher level without the guys I am with now isn't what I want to do. I am not the only one on this team that can play at the next level and the whole goal total thing was more of a joke then me really being that self absorbed. I consider myself more of a playmaker and probably won't score this many again so I was putting it on the record while I can.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back Port Moody. As Dud would put it, you "deserve" to be here.

Also congrats to the Whalley Strikers on their promotion. ;) We're lookin' forward to seeing these guys at Newton next year. :D

Z - when's the next BBQ?

Looking forward to being out of that god awful Whalley club :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday came and our manager and the league decided it's too late now to give a day notice to players even if aldergrove agreed.

Wasnt it you guys that got screwed earlier in the season with a short notice make up game???

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z,

Wait till you find out they're not old enough to come in the clubhouse. Though given a few of Hat's posts that doesnt bother anyone.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coachmen 10 Chilliwack 6. I am serious, this was the score in our game. It was probably the worst game I have ever been involved in. Both teams were shite on the day.

JTL

In case coach big bag is lurking, I did not contribute to this mess..

Osame hoping to get the call up for the 2009 Pak cup..;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z,

Wait till you find out they're not old enough to come in the clubhouse. Though given a few of Hat's posts that doesnt bother anyone.

Just bring your birds with you.....we will introduce them to the Rangerettes and the rest will be history.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z,

Thats okay......... the younger the better, and besides if any age restrictions apply, i'll just take them back to my house:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0