Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Week 2 MOTW

what's the MOTW for week 2?

• Athletic Club BC B v North Delta SC B

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Peace Arch Utd B v Surrey Coyotes A

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • DFC Razorbacks v Guildford FC MARGA

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • LUFC Dynamo A v Port Moody Gunners B

• Poco Revolution FC v Stolo Utd

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • TWU Titans v Sentinel FC

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • SFC Rangers v White Rock Utd

• SFC Guildford v Fraser Valley Red Devils

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A lot of good games this week, but SFC Guildford and FV Red Devils should be a cracker. We'll see if Guildford has learned anything from last years loss.

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • ok some guesses
  • Athletic Club BC B v North Delta SC B

• Peace Arch Utd B v Surrey Coyotes A

• DFC Razorbacks v Guildford FC MARGA

• LUFC Dynamo A v Port Moody Gunners B

• Poco Revolution FC v Stolo Utd

• TWU Titans v Sentinel FC

• SFC Rangers v White Rock Utd

• SFC Guildford v Fraser Valley Red Devils

gl week 2

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW is always Rangers ... thought you knew! All these teams get Amped up to play us ... been this way for years.

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk??? rangers draw whiterock 1-1. Are the rangers getting too old, or did whiterock pick up some good players for their squad this year?

From what I saw last year Whiterock didnt look very good.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils will win but man did they get a tough schedule to start the season.

no. they didnt.

Devils come out early come up 1-0. We respond 10 minutes later with an equalizer. Guildford Gets another before half to go up 2-1. After the half, they come out flying. First half was even, second half Devils put on the pressure and had the run of play. We find a way to survive a PK and score another late. Can I just say what a ****ing team in the Devils. This was a huge win for us, and if they would have won it wouldnt be a big deal for them, just a classy team. Revenge is sweet, just too bad it wasnt 5 months ago.

Guildford is for real.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
As the had coach of sfcgu.

First of all I like to thank the red devils for being a classy team , and so well coached . So here we are celebrating at barcelona night club celebating our revenge over the great red devils . I just want the entire d1 league to know that sfcgu is like a family and we are a team made of heart and hard work. We are very proud to be in div 1 .
I wish everyone in the league all the best and sfcgu nothing but 1st place. Good luck to all and the rangers .

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
As the had coach of sfcgu.

First of all I like to thank the red devils for being a classy team , and so well coached . So here we are celebrating at barcelona night club celebating our revenge over the great red devils . I just want the entire d1 league to know that sfcgu is like a family and we are a team made of heart and hard work. We are very proud to be in div 1 .
I wish everyone in the league all the best and sfcgu nothing but 1st place. Good luck to all and the rangers .

drunk post number 2.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo Gunners 2 - Dynamo 2

The skies parties just long enough for us to play under some sun, glad I am not playing today as it has been pouring!

We played a strong opening 45, going up 2 - bagel on the Gunners. We sagged in the second half and the gunners went on the attack. Scored the tieing goal in the last minute of the game, heartbreaker but I would have taken a draw going into the match so I should be happy with the result. Credit to the gunners for their hard work late in the match.

We played alot better than last week, if we can put together 60-70 mins like our opening 45 we should fair well.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a pretty fair assessment of the game I saw as well. We were absoloute shyte in the first half (not to take anything away from Dynamo, they played well). I think most of our guys must have been sweatin out the booze from the prem teams rowdy home opener and after party the night before. Because in the second half I thought we looked like a completely different team. We settled down and played some SEMI decent stuff. Immediately after the game we felt good about the result for squeakin out the tie, but in reality its a dissapointing result for us.

Props to the guy who potted 2, great finishes on both goals. And their big slow striker Guile (great name btw), always gives us fits, dont ask me why. The guy is hard to mark!

I'm glad we get another crack at these guys! GG Sub, seeya again in the new year! fkcing dynamo, always finding ways to get results... Dont take these guys lightly! They play a very deep sweeper, and they guy pretty much eats everything up through the air. Knock it around on the grass and control the ball, they'll get tired! Not the fittest of teams, but its early in the season... Good luck guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0