Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Week 2 MOTW

what's the MOTW for week 2?

• Athletic Club BC B v North Delta SC B

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Peace Arch Utd B v Surrey Coyotes A

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • DFC Razorbacks v Guildford FC MARGA

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • LUFC Dynamo A v Port Moody Gunners B

• Poco Revolution FC v Stolo Utd

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • TWU Titans v Sentinel FC

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • SFC Rangers v White Rock Utd

• SFC Guildford v Fraser Valley Red Devils

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau utd 'B' 4 - 2 coyotes....we got off to a slow start playing pretty sloppy, by the time we started knocking the ball around somewhat well we were already down 2-0 off some poor defending and some good finishing by the pau strikers. started the second somewhat better then the first but conceded a questionable offside goal. came back and scored 2 goals within 10 minutes to make a game of it only to have pau come back n finish us off around the 75th minute. pau keeps played very well making a couple of big saves when they were up 1. this is not the same pau team that was around last year, they were a much younger side last season only recognized a few of those guys this season, they've added a few more experienced guys. on to the new guildford marga next weekend.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL... asked Delta to move the game to Tuesday so we could better prepair both our teams as we played Their Premier club too...At the same time. But they didnt want to change the game, So we played 5 guys we just signed for that game because we were so short due to playing at the same time and we have been hit hard by the injury bug.
The funniest thing was after the game 8 different players of mine called me to say they were not happy playing with the guys on the park that game and pointed fingers at others for not playing well...LMAO 8 guys all told me the basic same story and they felt it was others who didnt do thier job. So funny because as our main starters are injured its the guys from the bench who always feel they should not only be playing more but even earning time with the first team...LOL...Who are now getting their time and not doing the job..But of coarse its not them but who they all have to play with..so funny. Have you ever heard a player say " I play way better when Im playing with the first team then when Im playing on the second " Well no shite its better because the passes are crisper and on target ,the through balls and crosses are driven in not lobbed over. Everything is better to make you play, I mean look better..DUH!
The more experianced players on the field will talk more and tell you where you should be to make things easyer...All players do better playing with better players.
What a coach and manager is looking for when looking to bring a player up..Is not how much you improve playing with better players but what can you bring to the better players to make them (and you) better.
A Premier player playing down in Div 1 for example should stand out. Should make a difference in the game. Can change the out come of the game. He brings something to that team that says Im better and now were all better.
If a player cannot make a difference or does not stand out...Its rare that they deseve to move up...Or off the bench.
It blows my mind when I talk to guys from other teams as well as mine who talk the talk yet...Do not produce if thats a polite word.
Ya I play collage ball or I just came back from Europe???? Well you sure as hell cant keep up with us so you must have played on the worst college team or were in Luxemburg in Europe. Holly shite man...Anyone can red shirt in college and anyone can go to Europe...Show me game tape cause there is no way man you were getting paid or were on Scholarship.....NO WAY ! ..LOL
So to all my guys and to others who think they should be on better teams with better players because you play better with better players....EARN YOUR SPOT by playing well and standing out and makeing the difference in every game. DOnt complain about the others on your team cause you were on the field and didnt do any better than them...Because of injuries on our team this was your big chance to prove you should be a starter, and guess what....You failed....0 and 2 start...So its back to the bench for the lot of you.
TO my starters...Even though your positions are safe... please dont take to long healing ,I cant take much more of this.

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL... asked Delta to move the game to Tuesday so we could better prepair both our teams as we played Their Premier club too...At the same time. But they didnt want to change the game, So we played 5 guys we just signed for that game because we were so short due to playing at the same time and we have been hit hard by the injury bug.
The funniest thing was after the game 8 different players of mine called me to say they were not happy playing with the guys on the park that game and pointed fingers at others for not playing well...LMAO 8 guys all told me the basic same story and they felt it was others who didnt do thier job. So funny because as our main starters are injured its the guys from the bench who always feel they should not only be playing more but even earning time with the first team...LOL...Who are now getting their time and not doing the job..But of coarse its not them but who they all have to play with..so funny. Have you ever heard a player say " I play way better when Im playing with the first team then when Im playing on the second " Well no shite its better because the passes are crisper and on target ,the through balls and crosses are driven in not lobbed over. Everything is better to make you play, I mean look better..DUH!
The more experianced players on the field will talk more and tell you where you should be to make things easyer...All players do better playing with better players.
What a coach and manager is looking for when looking to bring a player up..Is not how much you improve playing with better players but what can you bring to the better players to make them (and you) better.
A Premier player playing down in Div 1 for example should stand out. Should make a difference in the game. Can change the out come of the game. He brings something to that team that says Im better and now were all better.
If a player cannot make a difference or does not stand out...Its rare that they deseve to move up...Or off the bench.
It blows my mind when I talk to guys from other teams as well as mine who talk the talk yet...Do not produce if thats a polite word.
Ya I play collage ball or I just came back from Europe???? Well you sure as hell cant keep up with us so you must have played on the worst college team or were in Luxemburg in Europe. Holly shite man...Anyone can red shirt in college and anyone can go to Europe...Show me game tape cause there is no way man you were getting paid or were on Scholarship.....NO WAY ! ..LOL
So to all my guys and to others who think they should be on better teams with better players because you play better with better players....EARN YOUR SPOT by playing well and standing out and makeing the difference in every game. DOnt complain about the others on your team cause you were on the field and didnt do any better than them...Because of injuries on our team this was your big chance to prove you should be a starter, and guess what....You failed....0 and 2 start...So its back to the bench for the lot of you.
TO my starters...Even though your positions are safe... please dont take to long healing ,I cant take much more of this.

In all fairness ghouse, we had callups for our game as well. We had four of our div1 guys playing your prem team, so we too had to use players from our Div2 team.

All in all we deserved the win, your guys could of done so much better but they were too busy bitching at each other and the ref.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why did you post this? Your team has 32 players signed, (14 on prem) no wonder there is no chemistry and players complain about playing time, but isn't that an internal issue?

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why did you post this? Your team has 32 players signed, (14 on prem) no wonder there is no chemistry and players complain about playing time, but isn't that an internal issue?

Yes it is but people are going to talk on why acbcs losing or why are they reverting to there old ways of always bitching at each other. Well my reasoning is there core of players are injured and some got called up. The other reason is these new players that came in are some of the players that caused problems our first year in div2. They left Acbc because we didnt get promoted then once we did they decided to come to back but what they didnt realize is how the attitude at Acbc changed from that first year to our promoted year. if those players dont smarten up they ill be out the door or they will just not show up anymore just like last time. Thats why Rich signs 32 players cause they never learn and expect their role on the team and never prove otherwise the deserve better. Once the core guys come back they'll be fine.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
no. they didnt.

Devils come out early come up 1-0. We respond 10 minutes later with an equalizer. Guildford Gets another before half to go up 2-1. After the half, they come out flying. First half was even, second half Devils put on the pressure and had the run of play. We find a way to survive a PK and score another late. Can I just say what a ****ing team in the Devils. This was a huge win for us, and if they would have won it wouldnt be a big deal for them, just a classy team. Revenge is sweet, just too bad it wasnt 5 months ago.

Guildford is for real.

And I stand corrected. Well done Guildford!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it is but people are going to talk on why acbcs losing or why are they reverting to there old ways of always bitching at each other. Well my reasoning is there core of players are injured and some got called up. The other reason is these new players that came in are some of the players that caused problems our first year in div2. They left Acbc because we didnt get promoted then once we did they decided to come to back but what they didnt realize is how the attitude at Acbc changed from that first year to our promoted year. if those players dont smarten up they ill be out the door or they will just not show up anymore just like last time. Thats why Rich signs 32 players cause they never learn and expect their role on the team and never prove otherwise the deserve better. Once the core guys come back they'll be fine.

Sotelo?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL..No Chemistry ACBC?? Surely you Jest Dutchy...ACBC passes the ball more than any club by far....
The argueing on the field came from a few who think they are better than they are(you all know the types) and because of my little suspention, and the 2 games being played at the same time. No coach was available to stand in.
So the super stars who usually sit, got to play and well ,,now they know why they sit and others play.
Actually they still dont get why they sit..They all called me right away to let me know it wasnt thier fault we lost.
Everyones fault but thiers. Reality Check guys. If you were on the field you lost.
I do see the roster and only 2 regulars from the Provincial team were playing..Hugo in Net and Clay our defender ???who played up front all game??? why was our provincial chmpion defender playing forward?
Maybe Hugo should have played forward too.
Hats off to Delta and guess what we get to play you 2 more times aswell...We will be better next time.
You will recognize our team when you look at our bench
Cheers

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
im not sure where the offside was on the 3rd goal there was defenders behind him on the header. We let of way to much at 3-0, gave you guys two quick goals but then settled down and got a bunch of chances to score, should have had about 3 more but could only score the one.
As for the team we do have a 4-5 new players this year but they are young players from the u21 team that folded so we have def got alot younger this year not older.
def will be alot diff game friday night in port moody and we have to work on some things this week at practice but season is early and team is def looking one of the strongest in years.

as for our first week game aginst Guildford FC Marga, im not sure how this team is in div 1 it was a terrible game. At one point in the game they tried to change keepers in the middle of the play. The ball was not out or anything, just came to there goalie he puts the ball down starts running out of bounds the ref is so confused he blows the whistle and does not know what to do. They had about 5 foul throws and just tons of other stuff i dont see how they win a game this season without making some changes.

pau utd 'B' 4 - 2 coyotes....we got off to a slow start playing pretty sloppy, by the time we started knocking the ball around somewhat well we were already down 2-0 off some poor defending and some good finishing by the pau strikers. started the second somewhat better then the first but conceded a questionable offside goal. came back and scored 2 goals within 10 minutes to make a game of it only to have pau come back n finish us off around the 75th minute. pau keeps played very well making a couple of big saves when they were up 1. this is not the same pau team that was around last year, they were a much younger side last season only recognized a few of those guys this season, they've added a few more experienced guys. on to the new guildford marga next weekend.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL, thats awful. Ya, I have a feeling its going to be a long year for MARGA... About 5 or 6 wierd looking guys who didn't speak much english showed up at our first game and were creeping around our bench area... Turns out it was MARGA. I spoke to the guy who said he was running the MARGA squad. They said it was their first year together and they were just out to watch to see what the competition was like. They ranged in age from probably about 40 years old to 23? They said they were offered to play Div 2 but then somehow the leader guy persuaded somebody into letting them play Div 1... I dunno, they were wierd.

...Lots of sparkles and shiny clothes

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor buggers will have a long season. Not many of em are fluent. Not all of em have shin pads. But they do have a guy.player who video tapes. Relegation for sure

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL..No Chemistry ACBC?? Surely you Jest Dutchy...ACBC passes the ball more than any club by far....
The argueing on the field came from a few who think they are better than they are(you all know the types) and because of my little suspention, and the 2 games being played at the same time. No coach was available to stand in.
So the super stars who usually sit, got to play and well ,,now they know why they sit and others play.
Actually they still dont get why they sit..They all called me right away to let me know it wasnt thier fault we lost.
Everyones fault but thiers. Reality Check guys. If you were on the field you lost.
I do see the roster and only 2 regulars from the Provincial team were playing..Hugo in Net and Clay our defender ???who played up front all game??? why was our provincial chmpion defender playing forward?
Maybe Hugo should have played forward too.
Hats off to Delta and guess what we get to play you 2 more times aswell...We will be better next time.
You will recognize our team when you look at our bench
Cheers

Yea, ACBC might pass the ball more than any other team in the league but... how many goals does ACBC have so far in Div1 this season ghouse?

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea, ACBC might pass the ball more than any other team in the league but... how many goals does ACBC have so far in Div1 this season ghouse?

Its only been two games into the season man. You really questioning ACBC's offense?. Wait till there full squad is there then talk.

LHE

Nov 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
when the premier team isn't playing?

Yeah way to go with that smart comment. And who do u think won the b provincials this year? the premier guys. Obv wen the div 1 guys return from injury things will change. We have injuries in both the div 1 and the premier squad.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not questioning the injuries, but who's all hurt? From what I saw in the labour day tourny it looked like a totally new team, save a few familliar faces from the provincial team.. Scotty, Slim, japanese guy, sotelo. Where is everyone? You guys do have 32 signed... that's a rediculous number of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0