Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan, is the game this Sunday grass or turf? And or if the weather is bad, you have a turf option?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weeks matches are brought to you by Langley Events Center, where amateur sports have to pay for parking, we thank you for your continuous support.

Black Knights vs Red Bulls
Milan vs Dynamo
Surrey Utd vs Celtic
Royals vs Sparta MOTW TIE
Pomo
vs Fraser Valley
TWU vs Mission

Knights to continue rolling with a 3-1 win over the Red Bulls
Dynamo just to much for Milan 2-0
Royals and Sparta will be a great battle to watch, I believe a 2-2 will be the outcome of this one.
Pomo in a 2-1 win over the shocking struggle of last years cup finalist.
Mission with a 2-1 win over TWU with @4thplacetrophy with the brace.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs redbulls 3-1
Milan vs Dynamo 1-2
Surrey vs Celtic 1-1
Royals vs Sparta 0-1 - comepletly based on a guess. Obviously the top two teams in the division, and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.
Pomo vs FVRD 0-3
TWU vs Mission - hopefully @cascadesoccer is right with his prediction.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They're on Bonson grass as are Celtic and the Knights. Weather pending games may be moved to Pitt Secondary Turf.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday games ducking blow, soccer should be part of the weekend not the end of it.

For having Friday night home games, we've had surprisingly few Friday night games. I guess langley's turf rains out more than Milan's grass.

R-tee, you're just bitter because you can't handle hangovers like you could in your youthful 30's. Watch out for those calf cramps!

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United-1
Wcfc celtics - 1

Good clean game again, both teams played hard to a draw, chances on both ends in the first half with nothing going in for either team.
Second half a lot of the same chances both ends goalies playing well, we opened the scoring at the 77 minute mark our striker took a flick on from a midfielder and put it away to the bottom left corner. About 3 mins later Celtic got a ball to there forward who went around our guy 1 on 1 and hammered a shot from around 20 yards hitting the back inner post and comming back out of the net, was a great strike. Last 10 minutes played out with a couple chances on both sides, but no one being able to score.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU 5-0 Mission

Fittest team we've played his year by far, and they pressed the ball very well. We didn't play well at all, but still could have easily been in front in the first half with myself wasting chances as usual this season. Instead we were 2-0 down at half.

Second wasn't really anything special, both teams had chances. Then they added 3 more in the last 10 mins, as we were gassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0