Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 3
Langley Sparta 6

Losing continues, felt like we didn't play bad, but had too many defensive break downs, and Sparta made us pay for almost every single one, 1st half we lead 1-0 for the entire half, second half was a scoring frenzy seemed like every 5 minutes there was a goal one way or another, disappointing loss. Atleast we found the back of the net finally. Onto the next one next week.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titans 0-1 Mission

Our keeper is the reason we won tonight. Not a great performance again but on track for a mid pack finish which was always the goal anyways.Looking like we'll be back to a full squad next week thankfully.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 3
Langley Sparta 6

Losing continues, felt like we didn't play bad, but had too many defensive break downs, and Sparta made us pay for almost every single one, 1st half we lead 1-0 for the entire half, second half was a scoring frenzy seemed like every 5 minutes there was a goal one way or another, disappointing loss. Atleast we found the back of the net finally. Onto the next one next week.
Surrey played well, they worked hard to win the ball and took care of it when they got it. It didn't help that they were already in a grid warming up when we showed up to the field. We have a short warm up policy for rain games. The field was in surprisingly great shape considering the recent weather, but grass never helps us since we're so used to playing on turf. I think after we potted a few we just lost our discipline since the game was in the bag. Credit to Surrey though for not giving up.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea, thought we played pretty well outside of our collapse on defends in the second half, would like to hear how Sparta felt about the game and how we measure up, all of our games have been close so far in my opinion but we unfortunately keep getting the short end of the stick

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
The field was in surprisingly great shape considering the recent weather, but grass never helps us since we're so used to playing on turf.

Wait, so your grass game went ahead while ours got cancelled. I call bulls*it. Is this @cascadesoccer 's version of icing the kicker!? He even went ahead and confirmed there was a backup plan for a rainout!

mpetes

Dec 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea, thought we played pretty well outside of our collapse on defends in the second half, would like to hear how Sparta felt about the game and how we measure up, all of our games have been close so far in my opinion but we unfortunately keep getting the short end of the stick

You guys played well and have some nice midfield options moving forward. I thought you played us tight in the first half although we missed a semi breakaway and a sitter from the top of the box, you also had quality chances. The difference in this league to lower leagues are teams that play the full 90, and you can see great performances slip away in the last 20 minutes of games because of a lack fitness, or loss of concentration. In the games we've played I thought your team was as good as most for most of the game, just that spell in the 2nd half where we took it to you. You guys are young and all the teams are new to you, I'm sure some results will come as you adjust to the league.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission vs Surrey
Dynamo 2-2 TWU - Two good sides going at it. TWU with youth on their side, Dynamo with experience.
Knights 1-1 Royals - Knights first team to make the Royals drop points.
Red Devils 2-0 Celtic - depends on which Devils show up, or how tired they are from Friday's Bradner game.
Sparta 4-0 Milan - just a feeling Sparta are dominant this weekend.
Red Bulls 0-2 Pomo - Pomo to take out their frustration on not taking 3 points last weekend.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission vs Surrey
Dynamo 2-2 TWU - Two good sides going at it. TWU with youth on their side, Dynamo with experience.
Knights 1-1 Royals - Knights first team to make the Royals drop points.
Red Devils 2-0 Celtic - depends on which Devils show up, or how tired they are from Friday's Bradner game.
Sparta 4-0 Milan - just a feeling Sparta are dominant this weekend.
Red Bulls 0-2 Pomo - Pomo to take out their frustration on not taking 3 points last weekend.
Dynamo with loads of experience!! Not always good ones. Should be an interesting battle vs. the very quiet Trinity 'who are not associated with the college yet a few go there but some players don't play for the college yet a few have, who a bunch have sometimes red-shirted for the college but a bunch haven't' Western. The name TWU is confusing, I say we change the team to NWASV, 'Nerds Who Are Still Virgins'. Catchy.
Royals to beat Knights 3-1
Celtic locks it down. 0-0
Sparta (if Zidane plays) 5-1 over Milan. If Zidane don't play 5-1 Sparta.
Pomo and Red Bulls 1-1
Mission with a 2-0 victory over Surrey

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 1 - PMO 0
I thought we played really strong from start to finish. We controlled majority of the possession, moved the ball well and had the better of chances. We just couldnt score, were unlucky. They had a couple good crosses off corners and set pieces but we did well to shut them down. Their winger scored an absolute beauty from a tough angle, rocket off the post. Their golie played unreal making clutch save after save. He played amazing. Disappointing loss, congrats to Mission for taking the 3 points

Mission 2-0
Dynamo 3-2
Royals 2-1
FV 3-1
Sparta 3-0
PMO 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens