Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys played well and have some nice midfield options moving forward. I thought you played us tight in the first half although we missed a semi breakaway and a sitter from the top of the box, you also had quality chances. The difference in this league to lower leagues are teams that play the full 90, and you can see great performances slip away in the last 20 minutes of games because of a lack fitness, or loss of concentration. In the games we've played I thought your team was as good as most for most of the game, just that spell in the 2nd half where we took it to you. You guys are young and all the teams are new to you, I'm sure some results will come as you adjust to the league.

Thanks for the input, we have always played in the cat division of vmsl before this season. It has been a challenge for us to take games more serious now that we are up against much stiffer competition. Also a few injuries to key players on our defensive line sure sucks

Poco-3 Knights- 0
Dynamo- 2 TWU- 1
Sparta- 4 Milan- 1
Fvrd- 1 Celtic- 0
Red bulls- 0 Titans- 0

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Their problem is just numbers. They are one of the strongest teams in div2, just dont get numbers out. Wouldn't take them lightly.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing our mission game in canceled, what's with teams not having back up fields

I'm baffled as to why the fields were open last night, and they made the decision at 8:30 this morning to close them.

As for a back up field, it wouldn't help out. All grass fields in Mission are closed (again I'm not sure why) and we have no turf field yet. The turf is almost complete, and maybe only 2 weeks or so away. But even with that being said I'm not even sure we'll have access to it for games.

Maybe remember the size of Mission compared to other municipalities, especially Surrey that their isn't many options for fields.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is true, I didn't realize you guys didn't have turf, and yes that is strange that fields got closed this morning hasn't even rained here all day in surrey

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is true, I didn't realize you guys didn't have turf, and yes that is strange that fields got closed this morning hasn't even rained here all day in surrey

It's a joke. 1.5 hours till we was supposed to kick off and it hasn't even came close to rain here also, nor is it cold enough to freeze. Whoever made that decision obviously doesn't play sports.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reading break and the Christmas break, always makes for tough games that fall on those days. Dynamo game was one of them. Excited to play them with a full squad next time
Maybe we reschedule our next game in feb and move it to March 17? :)
Anyway twu have some very skilled players who try and will dance around you. I mean, I guess all the guys on the team go to twu, but seriously half their team looked a day past their 16th b-day.
I would agree with @TheWayUnequal if you have your full team out maybe you guys take points from Sparta and royals?
Last nights game you guys looked more threatening on the ball but in the second half maybe you guys had 2 shots? We did a good job, as a team, shutting down the middle of the park

TheWayUnequal

Nov 8, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe we reschedule our next game in feb and move it to March 17? :)
Anyway twu have some very skilled players who try and will dance around you. I mean, I guess all the guys on the team go to twu, but seriously half their team looked a day past their 16th b-day.
I would agree with @TheWayUnequal if you have your full team out maybe you guys take points from Sparta and royals?
Last nights game you guys looked more threatening on the ball but in the second half maybe you guys had 2 shots? We did a good job, as a team, shutting down the middle of the park

16? We don't have any child geniuses on our team, but there might be a couple 17 year olds.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 3 - 1 Milan
We played well, Milan only had 11 but battled hard to the final whistle. Clean game on both sides.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 11:

Dynamo vs Fraser Valley
Celtic vs Sparta
Milan vs Mission
Surrey Utd vs Surrey Red Bulls
Pomo vs Black Knights
Royals
TWU

Dynamo 3-0 Fraser Valley, just to strong for the struggling Devils.
Milan not the same team since losing #22 and a few main guys to masters, Mission take it 2-0
Red Bulls to take the Surrey Slug Fest 2-0
Knights just to strong this year for Pomo, they take this defensive battle 2-1
Royals to continue rolling along against the 4th place TWU 2-0

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 11:

Dynamo vs Fraser Valley
Celtic vs Sparta
Milan vs Mission
Surrey Utd vs Surrey Red Bulls
Pomo vs Black Knights
Royals
TWU

Dynamo 3-0 Fraser Valley, just to strong for the struggling Devils.
Milan not the same team since losing #22 and a few main guys to masters, Mission take it 2-0
Red Bulls to take the Surrey Slug Fest 2-0
Knights just to strong this year for Pomo, they take this defensive battle 2-1
Royals to continue rolling along against the 4th place TWU 2-0
No, false, TWU wins 3-2. Should put it up on TTP to bet on this one, money to be made. TWU are most skilled, fastest team in the division. We were lucky to play them when they were missing guys, stillwouldhavewonthough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0