Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly, Poco United are brutally cheap as well, tackles from behind, elbows and all :rolleyes:

I remember one bad tackle yes, and as I said he doesnt even play for us, one bad call-up that wont be repeated. But I do remember one of your guys getting up wanting to throw punches. So its more like the pot calling the kettle here. You guys fouled alot aswell in that game, on me at least 4 times. And I made you pay by kicking field goals..:rolleyes: .. thats what I do best these days.

Anyways, I hope we show up for the Port Moody game this weekend, we could use a win.

scottish_kiss

Aug 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember one bad tackle yes, and as I said he doesnt even play for us, one bad call-up that wont be repeated. But I do remember one of your guys getting up wanting to throw punches. So its more like the pot calling the kettle here. You guys fouled alot aswell in that game, on me at least 4 times. And I made you pay by kicking field goals..:rolleyes: .. thats what I do best these days.

Anyways, I hope we show up for the Port Moody game this weekend, we could use a win.
If they were scoring the field goals you probably would have beat us.:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I knew that, I was just pointing out to KH that you can't judge a team for one player, as you guys were a great team to play against, other than the noted call-up.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew that, I was just pointing out to KH that you can't judge a team for one player, as you guys were a great team to play against, other than the noted call-up.

ahhh, feel the love in the air...group hug everyone - except for the two cheap bastards... guess this is why kh thinks the thread is getting boring again....:p

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
One guy does something and now everyone is cheap? I guess guilty by association.:confused:

Yes...unless you play for the Mighty Rams, in which case we just blame Hector as none of us are ever responsible for anything. Way to take it for the team, fearless leader :D.

Side note: I'm looking forward to stepping on the pitch against the Bullets this Sunday, as I missed the first tilt unfortunately...be interesting to see if I'm able to walk off it or if I'll require a stretcher...:rolleyes:. Be nice to see my old mate Crocker again, though.

~Shaven

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey shaven, dont even worry about those shite bullets as they couldnt beat us crippled, on their own pitch and with the ref nazi throwing cards like he thought he was chris angel or something, so they dont have a change on our pitch with a full team ;)...chances are you wont have very much to do on defence...so i suggest bringing a book to read while the ball is in there end, otherwise you might get bored and fall asleep due to watching us score repeatedly on them...:rolleyes:

Rams Prevail

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yah, but from your posts, you must be the shooting practice coach - as your team seems to be missing so many shots and that is your forte too....:D

You'd be quite surprised, I've only had 1 shot miss the net in the last 5 games, and it hit side netting. I've become accustomed to shooting straight at the goalie now ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey shaven, dont even worry about those shite bullets as they couldnt beat us crippled, on their own pitch and with the ref nazi throwing cards like he thought he was chris angel or something, so they dont have a change on our pitch with a full team ;)...chances are you wont have very much to do on defence...so i suggest bringing a book to read while the ball is in there end, otherwise you might get bored and fall asleep due to watching us score repeatedly on them...:rolleyes:

Rams Prevail

Finally, I've been waiting all season for a Ram to make a prediction, and here it is, don't disappear for so long next time.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rams Prevail

Last time we got really cocky we tied Coquitlam.who at the time was last.so respect your oposition a little more you padawan.

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya well we messed up against coquitlam but i didnt play as i was still suspended for "almost killing" a bullet...if you remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0