Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2]-Banter and Results October 08'

Awesome... 4 weeks in, better start engraving trophies now. The last 14 games are just a formality.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

You guys signed drew right?
We are trying to get the guy out, but he always has business going on as im sure you know...but yeah we are looking at him for sure. HOw are you guys doing this year? Paul and mark treating you well hahahah? I went to Kelowna with those guys and they are great players! I would love to swing them from your team out to WRU so keep an eye on them hahaha...

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

pomo 2 stolo 1. Posting from my phone on the way back from buttfcuk nowhere for all u die hards. Details later. Need to get home for power hour at the bar ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

pomo 2 stolo 1. Posting from my phone on the way back from buttfcuk nowhere for all u die hards. Details later. Need to get home for power hour at the bar ;)

By bar do you mean mom and dads celler?

Nice win

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

i hope thats mayo from a burger on the corner of your mouth :p

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

At least they have a goal against now :p

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

actually, it was probably close because there div.1's played at the same time.

Div 1
Port Moody Gunners 6-0 Peace Arch Utd Fri 7:30pm

2C
Sto'lo Utd 1-2 Port Moody Gunners Fri 8pm

Attachments

• bart-mooning.gif
    bart-mooning.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 243

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

actually, it was probably close because there div.1's played at the same time.

Div 1
Port Moody Gunners 6-0 Peace Arch Utd Fri 7:30pm

2C
Sto'lo Utd 1-2 Port Moody Gunners Fri 8pm
doesn't look like the div one team needed too many of the D2 players...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

They're not div2 players!!!!!
you know what i mean....judging the the score of the div 1 game, doesn't look like the D1 gunners didn't need to call up as many players as they did..they could have left some more for the D2 gunners...

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Game result: LUFC Wolves - 1 LUFC Nomads -- 0.
hard working game in horrible weather. We scored in the 70th minute as the kick and run Wolves ran past the Nomads D and slotted it home. Nomads Jesus of slide tackling should be renamed the Jesus of Foot Stomping as he did this in the 90th minute. Our keeps and Centre Back wanted to re-arrange him but restrained themselves. The guy he stomped plays lacrosse in the WLA and will probably deal with him on our next game against if not before. Completely classless move by a guy you wouldn't expect it from. No idea why.????????
On to North Delta next week. Good Luck to all those still to play this weekend.:cool:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

yes us nomads lost once again.

I did my best to keep our team in it, withstanding a crazy amount of pressure in the first 10 min, then stopping 2 clearcut breakaways in the 2nd half. wolves got a 3rd breakaway in a 0-0 game (dont ask me how) and the 3rd time was the charm.

bad conditions, only 12 players which hauser got hurt so down to 11 and missing our other 2 strikers plus our central defender and made for a tough outing for us....i would have loved to steal a point and almost did but wasn't meant to be.

hey richy...do I get anything for stoning u on a breakaway?

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Agreed.. I think they will be nearly impossible to catch. never know though..its still early

You guys are last hope to beat the gunners...lol. I wish you good luck. I will buy u a case of beer if you beat these guys...yea heard it here first. Wait..u even old enough to drink yet?

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Housearrest----- How do the Wolves match up against Aldergrove? Royals look like a tough team to beat as well! Guildford tying White Rock a big surprise then again they tied Poco! Guildford get some new guys or guys come late to the team? Any team can beat anyone in this division it seems!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Housearrest----- How do the Wolves match up against Aldergrove? Royals look like a tough team to beat as well! Guildford tying White Rock a big surprise then again they tied Poco! Guildford get some new guys or guys come late to the team? Any team can beat anyone in this division it seems!

Guildford practices are good and they are starting to gel more being together for a bit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0