Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2]-Banter and Results October 08'

good stuff jimmy....

it looked as though the coyotes had no comittment problems today as I counted at least 6 on the bench - they came out hard and definatly wanted to beat the top team... that being said come out and watch the rematch at parkside, then let us know what you think jimmy.

Parkside....thats not that shithole in butfuk nowhere is it?

Or is Parkside the place were we trottled Aldergrove last year?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow just checked out the fraservalley site and saw Nomads lose to Caps?:eek::eek:

Did you guys play short players?

No wonder Housearrest,jonnybluenose and Kjohn are hiding...what went wrong boys?

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

good stuff jimmy....
but some of the crap that was coming from your sidelines was completely stupid guy's shouting at our players calling them c*cksuckers and telling they should go suck some c*ck - thats classy

Wasn't at this game, but I can vouch for this. I've never heard so much incoherent BS coming from a sideline. Pretty bad when the ref at our game made a point of stopping to tell their sideline to shut up.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jimmy you be disappointed, I'll be happy with our first place spot, now by 6 points.

The Cup will decide the rest......

Oh and we are now the only team without a loss besides PM Gunners. Nuff said :D

Attachments

• tom cruise spunk.gif
    tom cruise spunk.gif
    95.3 KB · Views: 140

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wasn't at this game, but I can vouch for this. I've never heard so much incoherent BS coming from a sideline. Pretty bad when the ref at our game made a point of stopping to tell their sideline to shut up.

Surrey soccer, Always Classy!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU Rams 1-0 WestCoast

First off beauty goal by Franchise. You schooled one of our best defenders and scored a nice goal. Too bad he(our defender) wouldn't listen to me about just kicking the ball out. He felt he could just take the ball off you, all he needed to do was kick the ball off your foot, but he felt the need to try and take it and deak you out.

Now on to the game, we controlled the whole game but again had zero finish. I had a break but put the left footer wide(should have brought it to my right.) The last 20 or so after they scored was complete control and attack by us. We had like three or so corners in the last 8 mins and just couldn't put one in. We played best tonight and still couldn't get the result. Rams had like five shots on net that went right to our goalie and scored on their one chance. I can count how many times we had the ball in their 18 yard box and just couldn't get a hold of the ball. Ref was excellent and has always been good. He knows how to treat people and control a game. After giving my game report we might see a different view from Franchises eyes.

And remember people NO SMOKING ON THE FIELD. Someone on the Rams actually complained. Hilarious.Then the ref yelled at our sideline NO SMOKING ON THE FIELD. even with the spectator on the other side of the fence.

Got an issue??? Here's a tissue.

WestCoast...Worst??? 3 points after the first half of the season??? What a load of shite.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jimmy you be disappointed, I'll be happy with our first place spot, now by 6 points.

The Cup will decide the rest......

Oh and we are now the only team without a loss besides PM Gunners. Nuff said :D

like i said earlier the way u guys played wasnt the best soccer but u guys won. n if u guys r the best in your div i dont think that says much about ur division but i cant really say ur div is bad bcus i have yet to see the wolves or even the nomads play. hell id be happy if my team was first in my division also but look at some of the teams you play, caps,bearcats, coyotes..it would be a shame if u guys go undefeated this yr get prmoted n then get relegated next year in D1. but i guess we'll find out how good u are come cup time...would be interesting seeing a round 1 cup draw between aldergrove n pm gunners or even 'franchises' rams ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Westcoast on the comments ;)

Basically all your team did was punt it to you and hope you could flick it on, but in all fairness your forwards are not the fastest in the game;)

I thought the game was pretty even, your team is all class

Nothing gets passed our sweeper though (now that he is back)...best in the league.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

good stuff jimmy....

you forgot to mention the 3 post and a cross bar we hit... or the numerous chances we had on net... the coyotes had maybe 2 scoring chances... I agree at times they did take the game to us but the second half was all grove.

it was a very ugly win... but a win is a win - as for us complaining to the ref - not sure what your talking about I really didn't hear much bitching from either team. Yes the late tackle from #3 (not rod) was not called for, but some of the crap that was coming from your sidelines was completely stupid guy's shouting at our players calling them c*cksuckers and telling they should go suck some c*ck - thats classy.

it looked as though the coyotes had no comittment problems today as I counted at least 6 on the bench - they came out hard and definatly wanted to beat the top team... that being said come out and watch the rematch at parkside, then let us know what you think jimmy.
i remember one time ur defender got tackled by the big coyote striker n the ref gave him the foul but ur guy still got up n went to the ref n asked for the guy to be cautioned, now thats sad also a number of cries for foul throws. i didnt hear any of the ccksucking comments but maybe i left by then but sime of the guys that come to watch r idiots n r usually drunk. as for parkside i really doubt coming to watch, i dont like going to the other teams cuz they arent fun to watch n i only go to satch them when im bored.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Basically all your team did was punt it to you and hope you could flick it on, but in all fairness your forwards are not the fastest in the game;)

Nothing gets passed our sweeper though (now that he is back)...best in the league.

is it the same guy from last yr when we played u

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Going to have to completely disagree. The game was not even at all. And nothing gets passed your sweeper??? Did you not see my fat ass go in on a break??? Or was I dreaming that??? We aren't the fastest, yes i know. I'm 6'4" 280lbs. But I get it if you think it was even you must have been huffing the clouds of smoke coming from our sideline. The game was played 80% in your half and the other 20% it was in side our half but no where near our 18 yard box. But you got the win and thats all that matters. But please don't bullshit a bullshitter. I was hoping that was your c game but I guess it wasn't.

WestCoast...What??? beating teams because they can't score doesn't make the game even. Come on REALLY.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU Rams 1-0 WestCoast

First off beauty goal by Franchise. You schooled one of our best defenders and scored a nice goal. Too bad he(our defender) wouldn't listen to me about just kicking the ball out. He felt he could just take the ball off you, all he needed to do was kick the ball off your foot, but he felt the need to try and take it and deak you out.

Now on to the game, we controlled the whole game but again had zero finish. I had a break but put the left footer wide(should have brought it to my right.) The last 20 or so after they scored was complete control and attack by us. We had like three or so corners in the last 8 mins and just couldn't put one in. We played best tonight and still couldn't get the result. Rams had like five shots on net that went right to our goalie and scored on their one chance. I can count how many times we had the ball in their 18 yard box and just couldn't get a hold of the ball. Ref was excellent and has always been good. He knows how to treat people and control a game. After giving my game report we might see a different view from Franchises eyes.

And remember people NO SMOKING ON THE FIELD. Someone on the Rams actually complained. Hilarious.Then the ref yelled at our sideline NO SMOKING ON THE FIELD. even with the spectator on the other side of the fence.

Got an issue??? Here's a tissue.

WestCoast...Worst??? 3 points after the first half of the season??? What a load of shite.
wow they had a problem with the smoke? fcuk some of our guys wanted to play for westcoast when they saw the smoke...n the whole issue n tissue thing pretty funny :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Going to have to completely disagree. The game was not even at all. And nothing gets passed your sweeper??? Did you not see my fat ass go in on a break??? Or was I dreaming that??? We aren't the fastest, yes i know. I'm 6'4" 280lbs. But I get it if you think it was even you must have been huffing the clouds of smoke coming from our sideline. The game was played 80% in your half and the other 20% it was in side our half but no where near our 18 yard box. But you got the win and thats all that matters. But please don't bullshit a bullshitter. I was hoping that was your c game but I guess it wasn't.

WestCoast...What??? beating teams because they can't score doesn't make the game even. Come on REALLY.

Psst we played with 3 d's as one was in goal tonight ;)

Kick and run dosen't count for possession, and shots not on goal don't count either, especially if they are kicked over the backstop. You maybe had 3 shots on net...maybe as I could be stretching there.

Oh... you have seen us play before you know that the sauce was weak tonight for the Rams.

On to payback next week:bronco:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Psst we played with 3 d's as one was in goal tonight ;)

Kick and run dosen't count for possession, and shots not on goal don't count either, especially if they are kicked over the backstop. You maybe had 3 shots on net...maybe as I could be stretching there.

Oh... you have seen us play before you know that the sauce was weak tonight for the Rams.

On to payback next week:bronco:

I feel dumber just reading this post. No makey the sensey.

Whatever we lost, you're full of shite and the grass is green.hahahaha

WestCoast...Worst???

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow just checked out the fraservalley site and saw Nomads lose to Caps?:eek::eek:

Did you guys play short players?

No wonder Housearrest,jonnybluenose and Kjohn are hiding...what went wrong boys?
I was in seattle for the seaducks game...

As far as I know from the report from kj to me via the phone call we got trapped playing turf style footy on the grass. Guys weren't adjusting well to the grass at all, and we got burned for it.

missed opportunity for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0