Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
When have you played a game when the Rams lost??? save it until next season now shut your gob muppet...out

are you for real here madame hector...i have beat'en the rams twice when i played div 2 a while ago....shocking news hey...(install my middle finger here)...im glad you have decided to open your mouth with out knowing anything and now your being put in your place...what am i saving till next year???? are you comming up??? honestly KH you wouldnt get a sniff of the net guy......and for your guys info a RAM is not a very intimidating creature.....rams suck.....muppet out.

ps...kev hector keep your gob open cause its great when you talk about things you have no idea about.. what will you talk about next????? how to score a goal....hahahahhaha

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If 3-0-0 sucks...then what would it take to not 'suck'? dope, you're too funny man, thanks for the comedy relief...:D

~Shaven

*President of the 'Bring back #7 player' Fan Club* ;)

hahahaha...#7 is back on the field but not on the piss...i love stiring the pot im gonna bring this one to the boil....

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
are you for real here madame hector...i have beat'en the rams twice when i played div 2 a while ago....shocking news hey...(install my middle finger here)...im glad you have decided to open your mouth with out knowing anything and now your being put in your place...what am i saving till next year???? are you comming up??? honestly KH you wouldnt get a sniff of the net guy......and for your guys info a RAM is not a very intimidating creature.....rams suck.....muppet out.

ps...kev hector keep your gob open cause its great when you talk about things you have no idea about.. what will you talk about next????? how to score a goal....hahahahhaha

See thats were you are wrong, Rams weren't in Div2 when you were. Delta FC moved up before Rams came in to Div 2. Maybe you played them in div 3 but the Rams as a club have only been together for a short period. Please get your facts straight before beaking off.....out:rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only game times I really don't like are the late Sunday's, 2 PM is the latest I like, being on grass at any time is a plus. I think everyone would agree though that our 6 PM Saturday is better than our 10 AM Sunday from last season.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
See thats were you are wrong, Rams weren't in Div2 when you were. Delta FC moved up before Rams came in to Div 2. Maybe you played them in div 3 but the Rams as a club have only been together for a short period. Please get your facts straight before beaking off.....out:rolleyes:

im pretty sure we played the rams guy..they had twins on their team...whatever the case we beat them sometime in my life...what are you gonna do if your team gets primoted to div 1..will you find another team in div 2 to play for????your a ship jumper guy but thanks for your opinion on this matter i can now sleep better at night....out

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
im pretty sure we played the rams guy..they had twins on their team...whatever the case we beat them sometime in my life...what are you gonna do if your team gets primoted to div 1..will you find another team in div 2 to play for????your a ship jumper guy but thanks for your opinion on this matter i can now sleep better at night....out

Thats the Tigers...numbnuts:rolleyes:

You are a smart guy....What is noth delta

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks for helping me this a better thread Dope. you did play us in summer league and you lost ask walls we bet some cold ones on it (Walls you still owe me) and the name Rams is the team I support in the Prem (yeah last I know) but thats where my family is from and I lived there as a kid(Derby County). thanks for coming out. hook line and sinker.....out

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually it's not that bad, it does kinda dip on one side but there's no holes in it which is nice. The slope did cost our outside mid an ankle sprain though.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait till the mud bowl tommorow at Hammond.....Advantage Sheep due to weather conditions:mad:

im sure the o/40's and us will chew it up for you before you start :D

this is going to be hard for me to be impartial

go rams go....................... go tigers go
:wa::wa: ..................... :knvb::knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars