Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2] September Banter and Results

We are playing the North Delta Nationals on Sunday. Does anyone know anything about them? It will be fun playing some new teams but it would be nice to know a bit about them.

Its been nice not to hear Stallion blow hot air for a while. I am looking forward to his excuse for his first defeat of the year. I am betting on him using the hang over excuse.

I already said we don't use hang over's as an excuse, we dominated last year hung over. I can tell you right now the way we'll lose is by shanking the tons of chances we make. We did it all last year, but being D3 it didn't matter because no one could score on us. This year, we'll have to finish or it won't be a fun year. That and the ref's are always against us :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh he breaks out the classic "the Ref's are always against us" nice one Stallion lol to fckuing funny. I wait to hear the other to many guys where away snow boarding, a friend of the team got married, injuries classic suspensions, oh and you used the we lost our top scorer already. whats next you'll blame wopper wednesday:rolleyes: for being fat and slow........wait a minute:eek:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Don't raze him yet....its week one and I just hope were in the game sunday:eek:

Lets go Whalley Lets go!!! I need to get next Friday off as the Whalley Whitecaps come to Rotory field to meet Girth and the Tigers....tickets and pilsner's are going fast. :wa: Hey maybe stallion me and you can have a beer while the teams are playing

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lets go Whalley Lets go!!! I need to get next Friday off as the Whalley Whitecaps come to Rotory field to meet Girth and the Tigers....tickets and pilsner's are going fast. :wa: Hey maybe stallion me and you can have a beer while the teams are playing

Thanks Franchise, it is only week one, plus I said if we lose it's only going to be our own fault. I don't think we play the Tigers till the 21st, but it should be a good one, Roosters afterwards? I may actually get some time in that game, but if not beer for sure :D

SonicY

Nov 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we (the Storm) open up against the Columbia Bearcats on Sunday. Noooo clue who these guys are, or even where they're from. Can anyone give insight?

Oh and, Stallion... I believe I notice you say that you guys "dominated D3"? Funny. I could've sworn the championship was a dead-heat. ;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I've got pull in this league and may have extra tickets...I'll keep you posted. All I ask is you keep the women secure as my display between the pipes may get them arroused.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we (the Storm) open up against the Columbia Bearcats on Sunday. Noooo clue who these guys are, or even where they're from. Can anyone give insight?

Oh and, Stallion... I believe I notice you say that you guys "dominated D3"? Funny. I could've sworn the championship was a dead-heat. ;)

That was actually a fluke because they were better than you guys. I think thats why you guys turned the lights off in OT.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bearcats are from div 1, they were a very composed group of guys in div 2 2 years ago they control the game well and really compliment each other all over the pitch. Here are a few examples " Nice pass John, run by ass slap" great save Cliff, long distance high five. Unbelievable sub Frank, middle finger!

I here Abby has a strong team so this game in all honesty will be close, come prepared to play!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I've got pull in this league and may have extra tickets...I'll keep you posted. All I ask is you keep the women secure as my display between the pipes may get them arroused.

I will put Hector on a lease so he dosen't rush the field in hopes to meet you;)

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ittalion...it was last year and D ****ing 3....get over it....this year is a whole new season...so you guys better put up or shut up, no excuses!

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking forward to the royals this weekend...anyone know if they made any changes to their team this year? they had a strong side last year but had room for improvement, whether they noticed it or not

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ittalion...it was last year and D ****ing 3....get over it....this year is a whole new season...so you guys better put up or shut up, no excuses!

Why does everyone keep saying no excuses? Haven't I said like 50 times that we won't make excuses? We'll be putting up, don't worry about that, and if not, I probably won't shut up anyway :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh you're right Franchise I get lightheaded when I haven't eaten wheres my Burger. I can't wait for the season to start I'm almost 250lbs now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0