Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
New look Ajax- unfortunately same results. Port Moody Lions 4 - Ajax 1. Nervous start for us, down 2-0 after 10 minutes. Settled down after and made a game of it, a missed breakaway and missed penalty shot cost us, it was 2-1 with 15 to go and two late goals sealed it for them. All in all not too bad of a start, cosidering nine new players and that the Lions were one of the better Div.2 teams last year.

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams played a good game today against a solid poco royals. They made a game of it but lacked some fitness near the end as the rams had them on the run most of the second half. Ya franchise, their goalie is still wondering why matt shot a bullet at him...haha good game all.

Madman22

Aug 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya poco may have played decent but they got a bunch of fcuking nancy boys on that team. On more than 5 occasions they grabbed my arm and held my hand and once was even body checked from behind :eek:. I was in fear not of my life but my ass hole!! ....:eek: and then to top it all off they had go at me, two at a time! :confused: ....i tell ya, someone outta tell those boys how to play some soccer, cause what they showed today was pathetic. :cool:

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2 ND Nationals 1

We had are really nervous start and were down 1 nil at half. We played a lot better in the second half. It was a fairly even game though with both team getting PK's. We made ours and they missed. That was the difference. Lots of really hard tackles in the game.....lots of fun for sure. Can't wait for week 2 and our town rivals WRU!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Great game Shaven you held the backline together when the Captain went off. Franchise played the best I've ever seen him in the First half second half was ok. all in all a good result. the Rams have never won the first game of any season in our brief five year history. good job boys.

Thanks skip, solid minutes yourself today as well. 'chise was good today as well, agreed. He made some good runs, especially off my throw-in's :D. The PK was a thing of beauty, too.

Pretty decent outing, as we were the better of the two teams on the day and deserved the win hands-down. Credit to Poco as they do have a few skilled players, unfortunately they've got a few chippy (read borderline-dirty) players to go with them. Blame laid at the feet of the ref for not punishing them more often for obvious hard and at times dirty fouls though, to be fair. That said, we took the three points so we overcame the physical play with speed. On to Langley next week.

Oh, and no 'chise I don't think their keeper ( have to admit, his call of 'Goalie's' when coming for the ball cracked me up ever time ) has seen M***'s shot yet, as he's too busy trying to pick up his shorts :cool:.

~Shaven

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
the Rams have never won the first game of any season in our brief five year history.

First game of the 2005/06 season at SRT: Rams 2 Surrey Coyotes 0. Nice to see you’re on top of things when it comes to the history of Your Team. Let me guess, you were too busy cramming your mouth full of (hotdog) wieners to pay attention to the score.

There should be some sort of limit on the number of players allowed on here from the same team. Thankfully this Rams love fest will be coming to end sometime in mid-to-late October when the team implodes due to an over abundance of massive egos and the players start throwing each other under the bus in order to explain why they keep losing.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
lostmytouch Can't wait for week 2 and our town rivals WRU!

Should be an interesting game, haven't played each other since a couple of summers ago. Good to get the rivalry going again.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There should be some sort of limit on the number of players allowed on here from the same team. Thankfully this Rams love fest will be coming to end sometime in mid-to-late October when the team implodes due to an over abundance of massive egos and the players start throwing each other under the bus in order to explain why they keep losing.

George, I was going to just leave you be...however after this last post of yours I just can't do it...

As a new member of the Rams I don't profess to know all, or any of the history that might spark your extremely bitter ramblings. That said, man get over it. We should all be so lucky to have you stuff your mouth full of hot dogs to prevent the steady stream of shite that is pouring out of it and relayed here through your fingers. The Rams' chemistry is just fine, thank you for your concern. The only thing being thrown around the Rams' camp this season, mid-to-late October or otherwise, is beer when one of our teammates is in need of another ;).

Last season I recall dubbing you 'Curioius George' (or something to that effect :eek:)...I believe I'll stick to that this season as you're awfully curious about the going's-on with the Rams...might want to stick to things you actually know something about...:confused:

Thanks for posting your ramblings, though...I can't have only Walls to pick on for being a bitter boy...

~Shaven

SonicY

Nov 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ABB STORM 2- CBC BEARCATS 1

Interesting start to the year. We controlled the play for most of the game...if we had a little more finish, it probably would have been a bit less close. CBC is a fair, well-coached squad but...I dunno, the ball movement wasn't really there for them last night. Chalk it up to start-of-the-year jitters maybe? I dunno. Fun game though. Looking forward to next week.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2 ND Nationals 1

We had are really nervous start and were down 1 nil at half. We played a lot better in the second half. It was a fairly even game though with both team getting PK's. We made ours and they missed. That was the difference. Lots of really hard tackles in the game.....lots of fun for sure. Can't wait for week 2 and our town rivals WRU!
i hope your keeper got many beers out of it. we could have been up 3 or 4 goals at half, but he made some unbelievable saves.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
First game of the 2005/06 season at SRT: Rams 2 Surrey Coyotes 0. Nice to see you’re on top of things when it comes to the history of Your Team. Let me guess, you were too busy cramming your mouth full of (hotdog) wieners to pay attention to the score.

Its really unfortunate you couldn't make the squad this year, but say your prays and eat your vitamins and maybe just maybe if we need a call-up you can shine the u21 keeps boots that will play between our pipes:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its really unfortunate you couldn't make the squad this year, but say your prays and eat your vitamins and maybe just maybe if we need a call-up you can shine the u21 keeps boots that will play between our pipes:D

You've figured out the key to winning Franchise, keep the U-21's happy. Seriously, we only have like 5 guys over 20, it really does work :D

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, we only have like 5 guys over 20, it really does work :D

...and they're like, really good, and like they're so fit...and like OH MY GOD you should have like seen the sick move one pulled on Sunday...

...like Div. 2 champions, for sure...totally!!!

:rolleyes:

~Shaven

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and they're like, really good, and like they're so fit...and like OH MY GOD you should have like seen the sick move one pulled on Sunday...

...like Div. 2 champions, for sure...totally!!!

:rolleyes:

~Shaven

Can't wait for them to like, totally make you look, like, really bad, which, like, they totally will. Although so will the older guys, so really, you shouldn't be looking forward to playing us.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait for them to like, totally make you look, like, really bad, which, like, they totally will. Although so will the older guys, so really, you shouldn't be looking forward to playing us.

I am looking forward to it as well, I want to play the Whalley Whitecaps and find out how good this div 3 team is that won the div 3 tournament and the div 3 league.

Can you have some cold water on the sidelines so when I run by you can give me some.....its hot out and I don't want Sun stroke again!

My .500 prediction is coming along (in the words of a famous coach) "nicely"

Psst our team is pretty young to...like that matters:rolleyes:

Poco United is as old as dirt and they lost 4 games last year.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just because I am bored

Week 2 Predictions for Div 2 B

SFC Bullets 2 GEU Tigers 2 1 Red Card
Poco City FC Utd 1 Whalley Strikers 1
Aldergrove Utd 1 Port Moody Lions 4
GEU Rams (???) LUFC Wolves (???)
Coquitlam Ajax 1 PoCo "wear not shirts in warm up":rolleyes: Royals 3

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am looking forward to it as well, I want to play the Whalley Whitecaps and find out how good this div 3 team is that won the div 3 tournament and the div 3 league.

Can you have some cold water on the sidelines so when I run by you can give me some.....its hot out and I don't want Sun stroke again!

My .500 prediction is coming along (in the words of a famous coach) "nicely"

Psst our team is pretty young to...like that matters:rolleyes:

Poco United is as old as dirt and they lost 4 games last year.

I was just talking about Shaven not looking forward as our front lines are going to run circles around him :D

The Whalley Ballerz are very much looking to playing you guys, as I think the Rams will be the best judge of where we're at, plus you can't get enough games on grass.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just talking about Shaven not looking forward as our front lines are going to run circles around him :D

The Whalley Ballerz are very much looking to playing you guys, as I think the Rams will be the best judge of where we're at, plus you can't get enough games on grass.

Stall, we play you on the concrete first out at Tom Binnie...lets just hope you guys pay hydro so the lights stay on all game:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0