Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter & Results March 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Knights... That puts all the pressure on West Coast now. Shitty deal for WestCoast that they can win 5 games and still possibly be relegated.

And PLEASE WC don't remind us for the 9846546512nd time that you had points taken away at the beginning of they year. We have all heard it every week... But I give you the benefit of the doubt that you just forget that you have told us already. All that reefer f***s with the short term memory

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Knights... That puts all the pressure on West Coast now. Shitty deal for WestCoast that they can win 5 games and still possibly be relegated.

And PLEASE WC don't remind us for the 9846546512nd time that you had points taken away at the beginning of they year. We have all heard it every week... But I give you the benefit of the doubt that you just forget that you have told us already. All that reefer f***s with the short term memory

Like I said before we were going to come out hard tomorrow night no matter the outcomes of the previous games. I don't need to remind anyone you obviously remember. We will play to win tomorrow and that's all we can do. We have lost 6 points but hey it's made these last few games worth something so I guess there was a reason for it.

WestCoast...What??? 1 more win and we're in.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No game report??? Pressures right back on us. Good job.

Game report- Celtic couldn't finish their chances, owned the play for most of the first. Langley got two chances and capitalized on both in the first. As we were pushing down by 2 then 1 goal, Langley had plenty of chances and couldn't finish multiple breakaways. MULTIPLE questionable calls by Ziggy who admitted that Division 2 was too fast for him, including a breakaway that was blown down for a free kick, not to say the bad calls didn't go both ways, only Langley seemed to benefit more from them. Hate to blame it on the ref, ultimately it was our fault, hopefully by Sunday night we can stop by Rona and pick up some finish. Langley is a good group of guys and I commend them on staying out of relegation. Next time we have to do our math a little better so we don't show up pissed on the Friday night games. Now off to Cloverdale, where the ailing Celtic are relying on some holy water and some call ups to field a team. Go coyotes!

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for no game report I iphoned the result. Celtic great bunch of guys. The guy up fron I think you guys called him Nacho was intense and definately wanted to win. As Fat Rabbit said we did capitalize on two and they owned most of the play. I couldn't believe Ziggy still reffed. He reffed me almost 20 years ago. We played with desperation as we needed the full 3 points and my body is sore. Celtic had some good cracks on me today, almost had the peno. Cheers and beat those WC's tommorrow.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for no game report I iphoned the result. Celtic great bunch of guys. The guy up fron I think you guys called him Nacho was intense and definately wanted to win. As Fat Rabbit said we did capitalize on two and they owned most of the play. I couldn't believe Ziggy still reffed. He reffed me almost 20 years ago. We played with desperation as we needed the full 3 points and my body is sore. Celtic had some good cracks on me today, almost had the peno. Cheers and beat those WC's tommorrow.

You forget to mention the call ups that scored your goals for ya.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Marty scored for us a signed player not sure if a callup scored a goal. The other game against Dewdney both regular teamates scored as well. Are you implying we would have lost if we didn't have call ups. Holy Crap coast you just have one excuse after another. Since the break we had callups for the two games both against Dewdney and the first game both goals were scored by regulars today not sure if a call up scored one but a regular definately scored one.

Who cares worry about your own team. Enough about your "we lost 6 points and really should have 6 wins no one gives a crap.

To think I actually was hoping you would win and Players lose so they get demoted. I hope Dewdney brings a bunch of call ups on Sunday and kick your ass.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game report- Celtic couldn't finish their chances, owned the play for most of the first. Langley got two chances and capitalized on both in the first. As we were pushing down by 2 then 1 goal, Langley had plenty of chances and couldn't finish multiple breakaways. MULTIPLE questionable calls by Ziggy who admitted that Division 2 was too fast for him, including a breakaway that was blown down for a free kick, not to say the bad calls didn't go both ways, only Langley seemed to benefit more from them. Hate to blame it on the ref, ultimately it was our fault, hopefully by Sunday night we can stop by Rona and pick up some finish. Langley is a good group of guys and I commend them on staying out of relegation. Next time we have to do our math a little better so we don't show up pissed on the Friday night games. Now off to Cloverdale, where the ailing Celtic are relying on some holy water and some call ups to field a team. Go coyotes!

I think you mean call downs, guys from your Div.1 team.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey coast just to confirm no call ups scored just to put your mind at ease. I am watching the coyotes players game 1-1 at the half and players are the better team at this point. Jimmy your fcuking us.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Marty scored for us a signed player not sure if a callup scored a goal. The other game against Dewdney both regular teamates scored as well. Are you implying we would have lost if we didn't have call ups. Holy Crap coast you just have one excuse after another. Since the break we had callups for the two games both against Dewdney and the first game both goals were scored by regulars today not sure if a call up scored one but a regular definately scored one.

Who cares worry about your own team. Enough about your "we lost 6 points and really should have 6 wins no one gives a crap.

To think I actually was hoping you would win and Players lose so they get demoted. I hope Dewdney brings a bunch of call ups on Sunday and kick your ass.

Struck a nerve? you should hope they come out and beat us. Kicking our ass I don't know about that. I am implying that without call ups you wouldn't have won. Breaking balls robj is what I'm about. Like I said I don't give a shite about the points we lost because it has made all these games mean something, for a lot of us.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for no game report I iphoned the result. Celtic great bunch of guys. The guy up fron I think you guys called him Nacho was intense and definately wanted to win.

We all wanted to win, a majority of us were just hung and I think the rest are just sick of not having enough guys out due to various reasons. Unfortunately, we are a smaller club and only have one team to call up players from which could have ended up being the difference.

Celtic had some good cracks on me today, almost had the peno.

;)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 2 - players 1. bad game on our part for sure considering we haven't played in a month. really not liking the bad grass fields. there was standing water all over the field. they had 12 guys we had 13. we started playing very well and then we just started playing the long ball, on that short shite field the long ball is the worst thing to do. we scored within the last 5 mins. fcuk it we'll take the points. WC n robj your welcome. hopefully stolo doesn't screw you guys up by losing to them too. the ref we had today was pretty brutal i guess it was too cold for him to do anything. why he showed up 15 minutes late who knows. what happens if a ref doesn't show for his game? if a team doesn't show they have to pay for the ref and pay the visiting team. if a ref doesn't show up what happens to the ref? pretty sad IMO. this guy didn't even look like he was coming from another game because his clothes were all dry n he wasn't dressed to go. specially with the snow n rain coming down from all sides today it was a bitch having to wait for an official. onto the gunners friday night and dewdney on saturday.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy that was me honking the horn in my warm car when you scored the winner.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy that was me honking the horn in my warm car when you scored the winner.
no shite eh, i was like who the fcuk is honking there horn!?!? everyone that we knew was in the tent...lol you must have been even happier than us that we scored...now if only stolo can beat these guys too and the players will be going back to div 3 where they belong.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
no shite eh, i was like who the fcuk is honking there horn!?!? everyone that we knew was in the tent...lol you must have been even happier than us that we scored...now if only stolo can beat these guys too and the players will be going back to div 3 where they belong.

ahh thats too bad, the players are a really solid team... NOT

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January & February 09

Anfield, is ur Abby team the same team that fought off relegation last year as the Hurricanes or Storm? Does some douche Yoshi guy play D for u?

And u prob shouldnt call out the lions integrity, the thought is that some people on the team just lose interest, and how are you suppose to substitute for that? close to the end of the year our U21's in the club were the reason we had full numbers out to games

note to Junction: work on the merger, that is all
Just to clarify, we took over for the Div.2 Hurricanes/Storm from the previous year as we were supposed to start in Div.3. We joined the ASA this year cause we didn't want to play in Alderhole anymore. We were more than happy to start in Div.3 but since the previous Div.2 team was in shambles, we got their spot. Now we've been promoted to Div.1 :D

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Struck a nerve? you should hope they come out and beat us. Kicking our ass I don't know about that. I am implying that without call ups you wouldn't have won. Breaking balls robj is what I'm about. Like I said I don't give a shite about the points we lost because it has made all these games mean something, for a lot of us.

No you didn't strike a nerve. You are an ass sometimes when guys root for you. No call-ups scored for either game. Our div 3 call-ups helped though no doubt I'll be the first to admit we had 3 subs when we are used to having nil or 1 sub.

Dewdney is a tough team. They have a tough schedule the next 4 games they need a tie in the last 4 to avoid relegation your the team that it is possible against. I am hoping to make it out to your match. This has been a bizarre year for us. We may not even have a team next year as some of us will be going masters but I love the games that mean something. My old bones were sure hurting when I got out of bed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0