Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter & Results March 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya man 3 - 2 celtic. are first game was abandoned because of the ref. it would only make sense to have the rematch with a different referee. i dont know who schedules this but it should have been brought to their attention not to book the same referee to the rematch of a game he abandoned 6 months earlier. MOTM dewdney keeps. hands down. about 5 shots from inside the 18 n 1 pk. the pk shouldn't have been a pk but the ref fcuked up. i'll admit n guru n other celtic guys know it as well. officiating was brutal. ABSOLUTELY brutal. our defender questioned something a dewdney player said after a questionable foul in the dewdney box and the ref awarded dewdney with a free kick about 35-40 yards out. that's fcuking ridiculous. talk to him between whistles but don't call a foul for something that's not even there. we had chances n couldn't finish. dewdney played well and their calls ups helped out a bunch specially the keeps. ref was very close to losing control in this game as it was very chippy near the end, late tackles, lot of players getting together after a foul. it was a good game n dewdney came ready to play. guru i think i might have accidentally;) kicked you in the back of the leg during the game...my bad. looks like the start of a celtic-coyotes rivalry:rolleyes:....our game vs the gunners tomoro night stilll TBA? so we're going to find out 4 hrs before our game or what? with a cup final next week we're going to play the gunners tomorrow night?!? hopefully their players don't get into card trouble or even get hurt could change the outcome of their cup game tremendously. dutch/junction maybe we should call it a tie n not play the game;)..

A tie??? hahahahaha begging for points? That's pretty low. Just talked to Stolo's coach and put that incentive in his head and hopefully they go out and win. I don't think Pomo will be bringing their A-game but should still be enough to win.

WestCoast...What??? hoping for that win tomorrow. Go Stolo.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A tie??? hahahahaha begging for points? That's pretty low. Just talked to Stolo's coach and put that incentive in his head and hopefully they go out and win. I don't think Pomo will be bringing their A-game but should still be enough to win.

WestCoast...What??? hoping for that win tomorrow. Go Stolo.
wasn't begging for points, see the little smiley at the end..kind of my bad should have put the sarcastic one...hope stolo doesn't win tomorrow would rather have 2nd place without having to play the gunners. maybe have to go n give the players a little incentive to win...;)....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wasn't begging for points, see the little smiley at the end..kind of my bad should have put the sarcastic one...hope stolo doesn't win tomorrow would rather have 2nd place without having to play the gunners. maybe have to go n give the players a little incentive to win...;)....

Second place is in your own hands. You win tomorrow you have it. Don't **** it up like we did.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we lost 3-2, for the player that got red carded your a bich for talking trash on the sidelines. .

Wonder if being 'bich' is worse than the little man in blue calling out mom and daughter to verbal cat fight :confused: If the little man in blue wanted to chirp to the Celtic sidelines about choking people out, fighting or doing some amazing kick that would knock someones head off ....... return trash talk should be expected. Was a good game between Coyotes and Dewdney, other than a couple good saves by Celtic Keep, was pretty even match. Ball was knocked around well by both teams and up to a certain point some pretty good challenges. Was not to impressed with ref that allowed players to remain uncarding for behind tackles, eventually leading to some heated players. Will look forward to the next meeting. Expect to be short again tonight with most of the guys playing 90 minutes.

Signed # 17 ;)

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hes our toughest player and it doesnt suprise me he was talking to your fans. but skytrain if you were the one that got red carded quit next season your an embarrasment to dewdney

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
For our last 2 games this weekend we will be sitting most of the guys in card trouble and playing the big bench we have...hope for no injuries and hurry up next weekend...

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hes our toughest player and it doesnt suprise me he was talking to your fans. but skytrain if you were the one that got red carded quit next season your an embarrasment to dewdney
Definitely not an embarassment you should see his beer tab! If anything your self proclaimed MMA fighter should be embarassed, can dish it out but can't take a ribbing.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am just guessing Westcoast doesn't want to talk about the Players win today.....

WTF How does anyone lose to the Players:confused:

SHitty break Coast, you guys shouldn't be demoted.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW :eek::eek: second place :cool:...definitely didn't expect this but thanks to the players...westcoast that must definitely blow...stolo straight fcuked you guys up.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
went out and checked out the game with duffy today. Stolo had no subs, and were down 1 man the whole game. More then half there team looked 15 years old. Def wasnt the same stolo team that was playing during the season. IT should of being like 5 nothing langley if thats hard to believe. But they were all over stolo, i counted 2 shots on net for stolo. pretty dissapointed right now. But what can u do. Off to div 3? **** even sounds wierd saying it?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like duffy's incentive's weren't enough? maybe when he called their coach the other day the stolo coach wanted to screw you guys over? who knows. that sucks though, however we're not complaining too much. tough luck matt.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went and watched Stolo Jr's vs. Players Utd. What a waste of my time. I spoke to the coach of Stolo the other night he said he had 10 guys and was calling up some youth players(u-16) Yes I said u-16. I thought he meant 10 of his senior guys and the rest to fill in with youth players. I was wrong and went and watched 10 Stolo players, 6 or so of them were definately from their youth team and the rest were senior players. I think their coach that doesn't play(well not against us) had to play. What a disgrace. They might as well have forfeited but instead of taking the fine they brought out that team. BULLSHIT. I spoke with bigbag through email and he sent an email to Stolos coach to more or less say bring your best or we can maybe reschedule if that would be a problem. I guess Stolos coach though little kids could play men's soccer. WRONG. Players dominated the game and as Matthew said should have been more but Players couldn't finish.

This season has been a complete **** WestCoast year. That game was shameful and I can't blame them because we had our chance to stay safe but tied last week instead of winning. We depended on a team that didn't give a shite and it showed. Now because of points that were taken at the start of the year shittier teams will be staying in Div.2, while we will be relegated. I will do my best to talk with the league and apply for Div.2 next year. With teams folding or them needing more Div.1 teams , I would hope the league will look at us to fill a spot over promoting a Div.3 team. If not, oh well shite happens when you party naked.

WestCoast...What??? just happy this shite winter season is over and have a fresh start in Knights Soccer League,BEERS,BEERS and more BEERS. and SUNSHINE.

There are a couple of your welcomes.

Your welcome robj and the Knights for my **** up and the league taking those extra 3 points.

Your welcome to Players for Stolo not showing up.

And your all welcome for my beautiful face.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ajax finish off their season with 2 losses, 3-0 to Athletica, played with 11 and then one injury and finished off with 10. Then last night a 2-1 loss to ACBC, we played well holding them off and leading 1-0 at the half. Their possession game killed us as we got tired chasing them around and they scored two nice goals in the second half, Ghouse had plenty of young players in the line-up, not wanting any injuries or cards to his starters, they got a couple of yellows but we got the red, not a dirty game but could have been handled better

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
we lost 3-2, for the player that got red carded your a bich for talking trash on the sidelines. ... Hopefully i meet that classless team again next season.
Can't blame him for bitching.... he got chopped down 3 time from the same guy... finally had enough... Nice.... classless! I don't think either team was classless until the ref interfered... it was a good clean even game in the first. Second deteriorated rapidly, our goalie was the difference for sure, but the calls went equally as bad for both teams... Tin sees a different game than what's actually out there... and by different game, I mean different sport altogether....

hey guru looks like you guys will be playing in surrey Sunday night after all....good luck...see you guys tomorrow

Hmmm... maybe not .... damned lights! We were ready to go, but the lights went off on one side.... Pegasus guy went to turn them back on, and as they were warming up, the other side went out... 30 minutes later the ref said no game..... Pegasus dodged a bullet on this one !
:eek:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
? ? hmmmm .... bet our toughest guy can beat up your mother ...

Embarrassment to Dewdney? are you kidding... he's one of the least embarrassing! you should see the other teams ! Skytrain (aka #17) is a Saints ;) compared to the rest!

signed #5 :D

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya man 3 - 2 celtic. are first game was abandoned because of the ref. it would only make sense to have the rematch with a different referee. i dont know who schedules this but it should have been brought to their attention not to book the same referee to the rematch of a game he abandoned 6 months earlier.
absolutely agree! This was a slap in the face to both teams to have to endure this idiot a second time... not to mention having to pay him twice for one game, even though it was his own imagination that led to the first being abandoned!

MOTM dewdney keeps. hands down. about 5 shots from inside the 18 n 1 pk. the pk shouldn't have been a pk but the ref fcuked up. i'll admit n guru n other celtic guys know it as well. officiating was brutal. ABSOLUTELY brutal.
No dispute there... but his ineptness went both ways, and you guys got a PK out of it... so that gave you the edge... He's the worst ref in the Vall.... world ? ?

our defender questioned something a dewdney player said after a questionable foul in the dewdney box and the ref awarded dewdney with a free kick about 35-40 yards out. that's fcuking ridiculous. talk to him between whistles but don't call a foul for something that's not even there.
tee hee.... he makes up rules of his own... don't dispute it or he'll fear for his life and abandon the game...

we had chances n couldn't finish. dewdney played well and their calls ups helped out a bunch specially the keeps. ref was very close to losing control in this game as it was very chippy near the end, late tackles, lot of players getting together after a foul. it was a good game n dewdney came ready to play.
it WAS a good game till Tin got in the way... he created the animosity by calling phantom calls (both ways) and just causing frustration that players took out on the other team... he's a menace!

guru i think i might have accidentally;) kicked you in the back of the leg during the game...my bad. looks like the start of a celtic-coyotes rivalry:rolleyes:....
THAT WAS YOU ! ! YOU JERK.... WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON when I'm just a spectator... actually, I don't remember any kick to the leg.... but I'll take your word for it...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru i think we should talk to bigbag about having to pay the same guy twice to do one game.....i wouldn't mind paying a diff. ref but the same one that abandoned the same game in september!?!! i dont know if you or the peg guys know but in surrey theres an emergency number you can call for the lights and the people get them on in like 5 minutes within your call...that referee honestly needs a secret assessment. if someone comes from bcsa or even the league n watches him he will not be re-instated for the following season. guaranteed. n that pk we got guru i guess he was making up for the one he missed in the first off on a slightly late tackle in the box... we'll see you next year unless we get put into one of the other div 2 groups :rolleyes:...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0