Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] MOTW January 13 - 15 '06

Jan. 13-15 MOTW?

• Aldergrove host Tsawwassen

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • LUFC host GEU

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Poco host N. Coquitlam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None worthy of MOTW consideration

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
especially considering they dont even pick up the dog crap thats all over the field:eek:

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
As usual Backline, you only see what you want to see, and not what's actually written...

As usual Shaven, you are too stupid to think before you type. If Hades are in control of their own destiny then Langley is too. Look at the standings... Both teams have one loss... In fact Langley is ahead!!! If you think that dragging your ass down to see the Hades Kick the ever loving shite out of the PoCo athletic is the MOTW then you are alone in your twisted world of sidelines and grandstanding.

It will pretty much take any team other than Celtic to run the table in order to win 2C, so we are one of the teams in a legitimate spoiler role.( obviously I am talking about the teams with only one loss) And unlike the other teams in that role... we have actually beat teams in the top half. The only teams thus far to take 6 off us are the maligned Arsenal. We have Langley, Celtic and Hades in the coming weeks... I'm sure that the guys in Dewdney aren't going to need our help, but If we manage to beat anyone I'm sure they won't be upset. I agree we won't win the Division. That much is obvious, but to say that NONE of our remaining games will be hard fought and meaningful is flat wrong... Check your facts before popping off.

Saturdays tilt at mackie is the game to watch in 2C. Period. Stand in the rain and watch PoCo if you want Shaven, but I guarantee you will be standing by yourself.

On a side note... How stupid do you have to be to pick a game being played in a park that floods with the morning dew in the middle of summer...:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Between you and Walls, you two have some serious confidence issues you need to work out. Christ, I know it's important to receive constant praise if you're 6, 7, even 12...but aren't you guys in your 20s? Anytime you're not picked as a MOTW, it's winge, bitch, moan, cry...fcuking girls blouses.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Between you and Walls, you two have some serious confidence issues you need to work out. Christ, I know it's important to receive constant praise if you're 6, 7, even 12...but aren't you guys in your 20s? Anytime you're not picked as a MOTW, it's winge, bitch, moan, cry...fcuking girls blouses.

My problem wasn't with the MOTW, it was with Shaven bullshite reson for picking the Athlectic... But I'm sure Shaven appreciates you coming to his defense every three days when he says something stupid though...

PS: What's a winge?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
As usual Shaven, you are too stupid to think before you type. If Hades are in control of their own destiny then Langley is too....
BLAH BLAH BLAH ...
Check your facts before popping off.
BLAH BLAH BLAH
On a side note... How stupid do you have to be...
BLAH BLAH BLAH SNIFF
Thats a whinge, ya queer cnut!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
As usual Shaven, you are too stupid to think before you type... but to say that NONE of our remaining games will be hard fought and meaningful is flat wrong...

First of all, there's no need to sling mud at me because you think that your squad (Nationals) is the be all to end all, and should be recognised in any and all discussions concering the 2C table. Now granted, perhaps I've been unfair to LUFC when it comes to their postion in the table, and potential promotion push. However, of all the squads, and all the TTP'ers, the Nationals both boast the most, and whine the most. You've made your bed here this season...now shut up, be a man and take the shot's you deserve and have earned like one.

Secondly, I didn't mention anything about your matches not being hard-fought, and as far as meaningful goes I did mention that any match involving you AND a legitimate promotion candidate would, in fact, be meaningful to the standings. I'm not the one who needs to be properly informed before popping off, it would appear.

Thread closed.

~Shaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0