Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] MOTW Week 4 2005

Which is your FVSL Div 2 Week 4 MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do play for the titans, and our match was my choice. I know that I am looking forward to the game as it will be a good indication of how much further we need to come along with our new guys. They are a solid team with a lot of skill. I watch a little bit of their final last year and they move the ball well and with pace. We will just need to buckle down and play tighter and catch them whenever we can. Thank you for the advice soccermom and good luck this weekend. As I posted in the other thread, we will be missing guys this weekend but hopefully we can show well.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
that was the score :eek:

They got every bounce and capitalized I think on 5 straight corner kicks.
did you at least enjoy their kits :D !!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
and to make matters worse a group of there fans jumped one of my team mates when hes was the only guy left in the parking lot
is this true KH?? if so maybe i will have to take in this game with my ND contingent so that we can....er........moderate their fans and make sure our club affiliates are safe leaving the dreaded Pomo turf :rolleyes: !!!
.........and yet you get a $100 fine for drinking beer :confused: :rolleyes: !!!!!

BlownByYou

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
k i don't speak for all of the gunners, but we did come in super confident... or 'cocky' as other people put it... we thought we could just waltz in and are proven to be wrong... we realize now that yah harder than normal tackles are beginning to become acceptable so instead of whining we have to face facts... we see that there are a bunch of great teams out there and will let our play on the field do the talking... so Titans best of luck on Fri. and hopefully we both bring our A game and play a good hard fast game of footy...

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the motw is easy its always gotta be the darbey's...nd vs nd or geu vs geu..i choose nd vs nd cause honestly who cares about geu..relax...thats all

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
is this true KH?? if so maybe i will have to take in this game with my ND contingent so that we can....er........moderate their fans and make sure our club affiliates are safe leaving the dreaded Pomo turf :rolleyes: !!!
.........and yet you get a $100 fine for drinking beer :confused: :rolleyes: !!!!!

I kept it on the down low because I know it had nothing to do woth there players and we weren't drinking we got out as fast as we could (our pub gives us free pitchers after our games) one of my team mates was talking with a player on the Gunners and then my guy got jumped and the Gunner stopped the fight

Titans /Gunners is going to be a top match forgot to keep on topic :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners,

Get used to the tackles. They only get harder as you move up to 1st, and maybe Premier one day. The better the division, the more physical. Hard tackles are a fact of life in men's fotty.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
I kept it on the down low because I know it had nothing to do woth there players and we weren't drinking we got out as fast as we could (our pub gives us free pitchers after our games) one of my team mates was talking with a player on the Gunners and then my guy got jumped and the Gunner stopped the fight

Titans /Gunners is going to be a top match forgot to keep on topic :D
KH, see my response in the banter thread.

BlownByYou

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well Friday was a game that was supposed to be a great match, and it lived up to the hype. Moody came out strong with a goal about 10 mins in and put another one in shortly after. A resiliant ND team gave a great effort never giving up. It was a great effort all around and I can say that i have nothing but great things to say about the ND team... classy all the way and just came out to give us a great match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0